- 这是什么
- What's first?
- 你得把吸脂床拆了
- You've got to unscrew the absorbent bed.
那是另一边的螺丝
It's those screws on the other side.
那这东西是做什么的呢 ?
So what does this thing do?
- 从空气中清除二氧化碳
- It scrubs the carbon dioxide out of the air.
你拿着
You take that.
准备好了吗 - 我准备好了
Ready? - Yeah, I'm ready.
- 我们走吧
- Here we go.
小心这一点,非常小心。
Be careful with that, very very careful.
好的
Okay
我永远不会习惯
I will never get used to how little materials
在我们和太空之间
is between us and space.
- 我知道
- That I know.
当他们开始增加第三名乘客时
When they started adding a third passenger,
弥补重量
to make up for the weight,
它们使功能模块的大小接近一半
they made the functional module almost half the size
并拆除了一层防护层。
and removed a protective layer of shielding.
- 这帮不上忙
- Hey, that's not helpful.
- 只是事实
- Just facts.
- 这不是件有用的事
- That's not a helpful thing to say.
- 只是事实
- Just facts.
- 我来吧
- Oh I'll take that.
- 你们没事吧 - 是啊
- You guys okay? - Yeah.
- 米歇尔
- Micheal?
- 哦
- Oh
- 妈的
- Ah, shit.
明白了吗
You got it?
是啊太棒了
Yeah, that's great.
好了稍等一下
Okay, a little pinch here.
- 谢谢
- Thanks.
- 这是我的工作
- It's literally my job.
- 不仅仅是为了这个我是说
- Not just for this, I mean like,
你只是有点失控
you've just kinda gone out of your way
让我感到很高兴
to make me feel welcome.
- 当然了
- Of course.
你能把这个拿下来吗
Can you take this off?
- 我的衬衫 - 是啊
- My shirt? - Yeah.
- 你能把胳膊放下吗
- Can you put your arm up?
- 谢谢你
- Thank you.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
- 我们还在缠身但我很担心
- We're still wrapping up, but I'm worried.
我担心我们只能到 500
I'm worried we're only going to be able to get to 500,
可能有 550 升
maybe 550 liters a day.
- 不太好了
- Oh, no, that's good.
这就是我们需要的一半。
That's literally half of what we need.
所以让我们继续,解冻第二批海藻。
So let's go ahead and thaw out the second batch of algae.
- 不我要撕碎那条小绿绿
- No, I need to rip up the microgreens for that.
- 那就来吧
- Then let's do it.
- 等等等等
- Hold on, hold on.
藻类远未茁壮。
The algae is far from thriving.
它只是我能得到的一小部分
It's scrubbing only a fraction of what I could get,
如果我有合适的装备
if I had the right equipment.
用这批的下半部分
Using the second half of the batch,
不一定意味着它会增加产量
doesn't necessarily mean it'll double the output.
- 我们必须努力
- It's imperative that we try.
- 指挥官这不可能是我们所依赖的
- Commander, this can't be something we rely on.
这些批次随时都可能死亡
These batches can die at any moment
我可能失去了火星所需的一切
and I could lose everything I need for Mars.
指挥官这研究是我的年
Commander, this research is years of my life.
我们都知道这是多么重要
We both know how important it is.
我们确定要把它扔掉
Are we sure we want to throw it all away
而我们仍有机会修复 CDRA
while we still have a chance to fix the CDRA.
- 没有机会大卫
- There is no chance, David.
它不见了
It's gone.
- 明白了
- Understood.
- 艾娃嘿
- Ava, hey,
我希望你对超级离子的治疗
I hope you're treating at Hyperion really nicely
因为我听说他们要把学校放得更近
'cause I heard that they are putting closer the school,
很不错
which is nice.
真不错
Really nice.
你可以给我发点东西好吗
Make sure you send me some selfies when you can, okay?
我真的要拿我的槽了
I'm really getting my groove here.
你知道我一开始想
You know I thought at first I was probably gonna be
给这里的船员和所有人带来负担
a burden to crew and everyone here,
但实际上他们让我工作
but they're actually putting me to work.
我讨厌这样
I hate that it happened this way,
但我觉得这可能是
but I'm thinking that this might actually turn out
对我和长远的我们都是最好的
to be best for me and for us in the long run.
- 不幸的是没有第二批幸存下来
- Correct, unfortunately, none of the second batch survived.
那是我的恐惧
That was my fear.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
为什么爬起来不是一个选项呢 ?
And why is the climb up not an option again?
好吧你得跟我平点吉姆
Okay, you've got to level with me, Jim.
我能拿他的位置吗
Is there any way I can take his place?
因为 Hyperion 可以在火星周围环绕太空
Because Hyperion can orbit the capsule around Mars
派一名飞行员从殖民地开始
and send up a pilot from the colony,
但你希望我怎样
but how do you expect me to...
好吧我
Okay well, I..
我需要你给我一个选择
I need you to walk me through every option.
每一个可能性
Every single possibility.
这样说不容易
There's no easy way to say this.
二氧化碳洗涤器被永久性损坏。
The carbon dioxide scrubber is damaged permanently.
氢氧化锂罐只是
The lithium hydroxide canisters were only ever meant to be
暂时的解决办法
a temporary solution.
我们只有足够的氧气在船上两个人
We only have enough oxygen on board for two people.
我要求大卫加速他的研究
I've asked David to accelerate his research
他让他的藻类
and he's managed to get his algae
够多了
produce enough for one more.
- 你在说什么
- What are you saying.
- 我们不能跟迈克一起去
- We can't make it to Mar on with Michael on board.
我们会在二氧化碳上窒息
We'll end up asphyxiating on carbon dioxide
就在我们降落前几个星期
a few weeks before we land.
我是说
I mean,
这艘船建造了两艘
this ship was ever built for two,
Hyperion 开始了一次机会
and Hyperion started to take a chance pushing
然后把它推到三个,但是它不能处理四个。
and push it to three, but it just can't handle four.
- 好吧我一直在想
- Okay, I've been thinking about this
我们要做的就是去火星上的殖民地对吧
and all we gotta do is get to the colony on Mars, right?
那么 CO2 不是问题。
Then CO2 isn't the issue.
我们可以把它发泄出来
We could just vent it out
并降低大气压力。
and lower the atmospheric pressure.
我们需要的是氧气
What we need is oxygen.
我们可以使用预呼吸氧气瓶或水。
We could use a pre-breathing oxygen cylinders or water.
我们可以把氧气分开
We could just split oxygen out of that.
- 我们没有足够的钱买♥♥他几天而不是几个月
- We don't have enough, that would buy him days, not months.
- 也许是补给任务
- Maybe a resupply mission.
如果是无人驾驶
If it was unmanned...
- 我们走得太快了
- We're moving too fast where we supply.
Kingfisher 是他们可以建造的最大火箭。
The Kingfisher is the biggest rocket they can build.
- 好吧但那里有个巨大的坦克
- Okay, but, there's a giant tank up there
对发射充满了液态氧
that was full of liquid oxygen for the launch.
一定有东西留下
There must be something left.
- 我没办法从这里说
- Oh there's no way to tell from here,
我们不能只管它
we can't just reel in the tethers
和金鱼儿附的
with the Kingfisher attached.
- 所以我们爬上去检查
- So we climb up and check.
- 爬上系绳
- Climb the tether?
一路,那是 450 米。
All the way, that's 450 meters.
- 这不可能是完全的重力
- It wouldn't be full gravity.
- 迈克尔在我们发射的时候
- Look, Michael was on board when we launched,
电影精选列表