I was beginning to think
我刚开始还以为
I wasn't going to get through your gauntlet of minions.
没办法穿过您御前的守卫
Who is this? Who am I speaking to?
你是谁 我在和谁讲话
I am Ba'al.
在下名叫巴
I assume by now you've detected the presence of my fleet
我想您已经探测到在下的舰队
in orbit over your planet?
正停驻于您星球的轨道之上
As a matter of fact, we have our eye on you.
事实上 我们一直盯着你呢
Please forgive this primitive means of communication,
还请见谅我使用这种原始的通讯方式
but if I were to land my ship in your rose garden,
但若是我随意将战舰降落于您的玫瑰花♥园♥
or appear as a hologram in your office,
亦或是传送一个全息图至您的办公室
what kind of race of beings would you think we are?
您会觉得我们是什么样的物种呢
I wanted to give you my personal assurance
我想提供您一份我个人的担♥保♥
that we come in peace, seeking nothing more than friendship.
我们和平而来 只为谋求彼此的友谊
Well, we're glad to hear that down here.
很高兴听到您这样说
Then let me further assuage your concerns
那么就请允许在下亲自
by meeting you in person in your Oval Office.
到您的椭圆形办公室打消您的疑虑吧
I'm sure something can be arranged soon.
我相信稍后可以安排一些事项
I was thinking this afternoon.
今天下午看起来不错
It is the kind of thing I can clear my schedule for.
如果这样 我想我可以清空我的日程表
Excellent. Then perhaps we can get...
很好 之后或许我们可以...
Put that down.
放下
Mr. President, I'm afraid I'll have to get back to you later.
总统先生 恐怕我得过会和您联♥系♥了
He hung up on me.
挂掉了
The edges of the Shikra blade have been honed
褐耳鹰剑刃已经被磨至
to the thickness of a single atom.
一个原子的厚度
I must keep my hand very still,
我得好好握住我的手
for fear that one slip will cut you in half.
以免一下把你劈成两半
Now, tell me, how can you possibly
现在 告诉我你怎么知道
know so much about this world?
这么多关于这个世界的讯息
I told you, my sweet.
我告诉过你 亲爱的
You've been studying in secret.
你悄悄地研究过
When?
何时
You haven't allowed me to leave your side in 50 years.
这五十年来我和你形影不离
Every time you have defeated your enemies, you've been one step ahead,
每次敌人被你打败都是棋差一招
and now you are as familiar with their world
而现在你对他们的世界如此熟悉
as if you have lived among them,
就好像你曾生活于此一样
and you even have one of their communication devices. How?
你甚至还有一个他们的通讯工具 怎么来的
For a short time, I confess, I did live among them.
我承认我在那里生活过 很短的一段时间
When?
何时
Another life, another time.
另一个时空 另一个生活
This world offers many pleasures, Qetesh.
这个世界拥有很多乐趣 奎特
Pleasures I intend to share with you.
我打算和你一起分享的乐趣
Not good enough.
不够满足
My lord, forgive the intrusion.
我的主人 恕我打扰
Think nothing of it, Teal'c.
免礼 提尔克
I have the results of our search of the southernmost continent.
我已经拿到了我们在大♥陆♥最南端的搜查结果
There is a Chappa'ai, as you predicted.
如您所料 那有一个恰帕艾
Thank you, Teal'c. You may leave us now.
谢谢 提尔克 你可以退下了
However, my lord, it is not lodged within a crevasse.
不过我的主人 它并不在冰隙之下
The humans have moved it to a small settlement and taken it inside.
人类将它移♥动♥到一个小设施里
It does not appear to be yet functional.
看起来还未投入使用
What?
什么
They have also drilled a shaft deep inside the ice
他们还在大♥陆♥的另一个地方
elsewhere on the continent.
的冰层上钻取了一口深井
Impossible.
不可能
How could they have known?
他们怎么会知道
Instruct the fleet to bombard both locations
命令舰队立即从外层空间
from space immediately.
对这两处地点实施轰炸
Is that your wish, my lord?
这是您的意志吗 我的主人
Do it,
照办
and report back to me when it's done.
完事后向我汇报
Now, tell me,
现在 告诉我
my sweet.
亲爱的
Is your plan going as well as you expected?
你的计划如预期般进展顺利吗
You realize Ba 'al is going to figure out where we're headed
你清楚巴在我们离麦克默多基地
before we get within 1,000 miles of McMurdo.
1000英里前 就会发现我们的行踪
He thinks we're dead, remember?
他以为我们已经死了 记得吗
Oh, we have him now.
噢 他被我们晃了
Hail the fleet.
联络舰队
This is Teal'c aboard the Sovereign's flagship.
我是提尔克 位于我的主人的旗舰上
Lord Ba'al has given the order
巴领主已经下令
to destroy targets at the following coordinates
摧毁星球南极附近的目标
near the planet's South Pole.
坐标如下
Assign what vessels you see fit. Fire when ready.
配置合适战舰 准备完毕立即开火
I talked to Ba'al directly, and despite his assurances,
我和巴直接谈过 撇下他的保证不谈
I have reasons to distrust him. Very good reasons.
我有很多理由不能相信他 很好的理由
Yuri, I have to tell you about something we're working on in the Antarctic
尤里 我得告诉你我们正在南极进行的工作
that might help us deal with them.
或许可以帮忙对付他们
It involves an artifact we found a couple of months ago...
这牵扯到几个月前 我们发现的一个文物...
Mr. President?
总统先生
Hold on a sec.
稍等下
George, do you know who I'm talking to?
乔治 你知道我在跟谁谈话吗
Yes, sir.
知道 长官
A few minutes ago, we lost contact with McMurdo.
几分钟前 我们和麦克默多失去了联♥系♥
The first report was something about brilliant flashes of light in the sky,
第一份报告是关于空中出现的明亮闪光
then explosions all over the compound.
然后整个基地就发生了爆♥炸♥
We also lost contact with the drilling site
几乎在同一时间
above the Ancient weapons platform
我们失去了和古人武器平台上的
at roughly the same time.
钻井场的联♥系♥
We're trying to get satellite pictures to confirm.
我们正在尝试获取卫星照片来证实这一情报
So much for afternoon tea in the rose garden.
玫瑰花♥园♥的下午茶是泡汤了
Yuri, that project in the Antarctic I was telling you about?
尤里 南极的那个项目 我刚告诉你的那个
It's going backwards.
泡汤了
My lord.
我的主人
Stay back, Teal'c.
站住 提尔克
My lord, shall I enact your final instructions?
我的主人 我应该采取您最后的指示吗
No, you idiot, save me.
你个白♥痴♥ 救我
Try it, and I will kill him.
你要轻举妄动 我就杀了他
You intend to kill him regardless.
不管怎样你都会杀了他
No! There must be some arrangement.
不 肯定还有商量的余地
Actually, my love, he's right.
事实上 亲爱的 他是对的
Jaffa, treason!
珈法 有人反叛了
Sierra Golf One, we're receiving an encoded message.
SG-1 我们正在接收一个加密信息
Stand by.
请待命
Message reads, "McMurdo has been destroyed.
信息说"麦克默多被摧毁
Return to your previous position and stand by for further instructions."
返回原先位置等待进一步指令"
Understood.
收到
So much for that.
这个计划算是完了
Well, what further instructions can there be,
还能有什么进一步指示
other than, "Kiss your ass goodbye"?
还不是"和自己说拜拜吧"
Oh, let's pull about turn and find out.
我们回去看看吧
Master Teal'c.
提尔克大♥师♥
I am on a mission for the Sovereign.
我在执行我的主人的任务
We will cloak the ship immediately and await further orders.
全舰立即进入隐形状态 等待进一步指令
Hail Cronus.
联♥系♥克洛诺斯
My queen.
皇后
Our Lord Ba'al has seen the light.
我们的巴领主终于开窍了
He now wishes to blast the Tau'ri into extinction.
他转念希望灭绝陶锐
You are most persuasive.
您真是巧舌如簧啊
We shall return in three days.
我们三天之内回去
The more of the planet you have destroyed,
这个星球你摧毁得越厉害
the more richly you shall be rewarded.
你的奖赏就越丰厚
And if you see Teal'c, kill him.
如果你遇到提尔克的话 干掉他
As the Sovereign wishes.
听候主子的吩咐
Jaffa, set a course for Praxyon
珈法 将航向设为普埃克斯
and engage the hyperdrive at maximum speed.
并全速前进
Yes, my queen.
是 皇后
This world is not enough.
就这一个星球是不够的
The Sovereign's flagship is leaving the fleet.
领主的旗舰离开了舰队
The Sovereign is dead, betrayed by Qetesh.
我们的领主已被奎特杀害了
电影精选列表