I was just a boy, but they were nice people.
当时我还是个孩子 他们是好人
Look, I know this is weird, but do you mind if I go inside?
我知道这个请求有点奇怪 介意我进屋看看么
I have an image of the place that I can't quite shake.
这个地方的景象在我脑海里一直挥之不去
Well, what the hell, I'm not doing anything.
管它呢 我正好没什么事
Come on.
来吧
Hello, Dr. Jackson?
喂 是杰克逊博士么
Yes, I'm sorry I'm calling so late. I'm calling from the States, and...
抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥过来 我是从美国打来的...
Well, I've stayed in that hotel myself a number of times,
我自己也在那个旅馆住过几次
and I just thought that you might...
所以我想你可能...
Well, because I wanted to tell you something.
因为我想跟你说些事情
That you're right.
你是对的
About everything, about the pyramids,
所有事情 包括金字塔
about what the glyphs said about aliens visiting Earth.
包括象形文字的解读 包括外星人造访地球
Everything.
一切
It doesn't matter who I am.
我是谁并不重要
Let's just say I'm someone who believes in your work,
就当我是你的学说的一名拥护者吧
and you should, too.
你也应该相信
No, no, no, I do. I really do. I...
不 不 我相信 真的相信 我...
You have to have more faith in yourself, Dr. Jackson.
对自己要有信心 杰克逊博士
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Put me through to your commanding officer.
给我接你们的指挥官
Tell him it's Colonel Carter. I need to speak to him now.
跟他说卡特上校有要事找他
Mr. Mitchell?
米切尔先生
This stunning footage just in from our affiliate station...
这个惊人的片段来自于我们的下属电视台...
Son, you'll want to see this.
孩子 你该来看看这个
alleged alien craft pursued by an Air Force F-16
空军的F-16战机正在追逐据称是外星飞船的东西
illustrates just how close they came to both the White House
可以看到他们刚刚飞得离白宫
and several treasured national monuments before climbing out of range
及几个重要的国家纪念碑是多么的近
of the pursuing fighter.
然后它们非出了追踪战机的范围
We're hearing reports of confirmed sightings
我们还收到确切的报道
from all across Europe and Asia as well.
在欧洲和亚洲也发生了类似的事件
According to White House sources,
据白宫知情人士说
there has been no communication from these vessels,
这些飞船没有同我们交流
but neither have they taken overtly hostile action.
不过也没有做出明显有敌意的行为
The President has called for calm,
总统号♥召大家保持冷静
but we are told our armed forces are on high alert.
并宣称军队已经处于高度戒备
Hello?
喂
Sam!
山姆
This is so great. I was just thinking about you guys.
太好了 刚才还在挂念你们呢
I thought by now they'd at least allow us to see each other,
我还在想他们至少也应该让我们见见面吧
but every time I... No, I don't have a TV. Why?
可每次我...没 我没有电视 怎么了
Bring in the prisoner.
把犯人带上来
Well done, Teal'c.
干得好 提尔克
It is my honor to serve Lord Ba'al.
能够为巴大人效劳是我的荣幸
Yes, it is. But generations from now,
没错 不过从现在起
they will speak of Master Teal'c of Chulak, First Prime of Ba'al,
他们要尊称你为丘拉克的提尔克大♥师♥ 巴的第一勇士
first leader of the free Jaffa nation.
第一代自♥由♥珈法的领袖
Shol'va.
叛徒
Apophis,
阿波菲斯
last of the System Lords to stand against me.
最后一位反对我的系统领主
What have you to say to your new sovereign?
对新王有何言语
May your reign last days
愿你江山分崩离析指日可待
and your death, years.
愿你死期即至 生不如死
That's actually rather good, isn't it?
倒是挺不错的 不是吗
Did you plan to say that when you walked in?
你是不是进来时就想好台词了
Or was it just off the top of your head?
还是忽然从脑袋里冒出来呢
My lord, Cronus hails us.
我的主人 克洛诺斯求见
Clean this up.
弄干净
Lord Ba 'al, the squadron of Al'kesh
巴领主 您派去陶锐的
that you ordered to the Tau'ri have reported.
欧凯士中队已经归来
It is as you promised.
如您所料
They number in the billions, and they are defenseless.
他们拥有数十亿的人口 却毫无防御
Excellent.
漂亮
You may reveal the coordinates to the rest of the fleet.
可以将坐标发给其他整个舰队了
We shall leave on my order.
我的命令一到就出发
As you wish.
遵命
There is a god standing here with wet hands.
神正湿着手站在这儿呢
Teal'c, you may tell your warriors
提尔克 可以告诉你的勇士们
that their dream of freedom is one step closer.
他们梦想的自♥由♥已经指日可待了
I shall, my lord.
遵命 我的主人
Well?
怎么了
I am in awe of your accomplishment.
我对你的成就望而生畏
You have predicted every move of your enemies
对敌人的一举一动你都一清二楚
and fulfilled every promise to your allies.
而对盟军的所有诺言你都一一兑现
Ra, Nirrti, Cronus, Zipacna,
拉 奈特 克洛诺斯 兹帕纳
all once-powerful System Lords, and now,
这些曾经称霸一方的系统领主 现在
they all serve you.
全屈膝于您
They serve us, my queen.
屈膝于我们 我的皇后
I am truly privileged.
承蒙主人恩宠 我真是感激涕零
I know.
我知道
I can't help myself.
情非得已
There is no nation on this earth
这个世界上任何一个国家
that does not share in our resolve to defend our world.
都会誓死保卫自己的家园
Until we give them something more to talk about,
再不给他们点儿东西发挥
they're going to play this speech to death.
他们会一直把这段演讲播到死
What about the Russians or the Chinese? Are they hearing anything?
俄♥国♥和中国方面怎么样 他们有什么情报吗
There's been no response of any kind from the alien craft, sir.
外星飞船没有任何回应 长官
We've tried every frequency there is.
我们已经尝试了所有频率
Why would they come all the way
为什么他们不辞辛劳
from wherever the hell it is they came from,
大老远地从不知道是哪的鬼地方跑来
fly around with a bunch of F-16s on their asses for half a day,
让F-16跟着它捉迷藏
and then just sit there?
然后就停在那儿
They're advance scout ships, Mr. President.
那是种先期的侦察机 总统先生
You asked that they be brought to the command bunker
您吩咐过他们一到
the moment they arrived, sir.
就带他们来指挥工事 先生
That's fine, Alex, thank you.
好的阿历克斯 谢谢
Henry Hayes. Thanks for coming.
亨利·海斯 欢迎到访
You were saying, Mr. Mitchell?
你刚说什么 米切尔先生
The ships in orbit are called Al'kesh.
轨道中驻扎的飞船被称为欧凯士
They serve both as scouts and as ground-support bombers.
可以充当侦察机 也可以做轰炸机支援地面部队
And they're nothing compared to what's coming next.
不过和接下来要上演的相比 它们可算不上什么角色
Really?
当真
So, what's coming next?
所以接下来会上演什么
Death.
死亡
Slavery.
奴役
More slavery, more death.
更多的奴役 更多的死亡
Look, if you want to say, "I told you so,"
听着 如果你想说"我早说过会这样"
go ahead and get it off your chest,
那就别闷着 讲出来
but then you can do one of two things. You can help, or you can leave.
但是之后有两件事你可以任选其一 帮忙或者走人
Okay, bye!
好的 再见
Jackson.
杰克逊
Right, I forgot to say, "I told you so. "
没错 我忘了说"我早说过会这样"
Now, are you going to help, or not?
现在你们到底要不要帮忙
Have you recovered the stargate?
你们找到了星门了吗
We couldn't locate the one you sent down,
我们没办法定位被你们沉到海底的那个
but we did manage to find
不过我们想办法在南极洲
the other one in Antarctica. It's still there.
找到了另外一个 它还在那儿
Why didn't you bring it back?
为什么不把它弄回来
Well, the Navy suggested, and I agreed, what better place to build a facility
海军建议并且我也同意了
and start a testing program in complete secrecy
还有哪里比麦克默多基地更适合建造一所
than McMurdo base?
机密的测试研究设施
Why weren't we told?
为什么不告诉我们
You'd be surprised at some of the stuff we do around here
你们会很吃惊这里很多东西
without running it by you.
都不是由你们来运作
It isn't operational yet, is it?
它还没办法运行 对吧
Not yet, but we have our best scientists working on it.
还不行 但我们最好的科学家已经在研究了
How quickly can you get us there?
最快把我们送到那要多久
Don't forget, I'm the one who gave the order
别忘了 是我下的命令
to keep you away from that thing.
让你们远离那东西
电影精选列表