Welcome back, SG-9. Stay in the gate room.
欢迎回来 SG-9 在星门大厅里等一下
General Landry will be down for a short debrief.
兰德里将军会下来听你们的简报
So, after 10 years and about 1,000 e-mail requests,
我花了10年 寄了差不多1000个电邮申请
I finally get my own parking spot.
终于拿到了自己的停车位
Two days after...
两天后...
Sir.
长官好
Sir.
长官好
Major Davis. Morning.
戴维斯少校好 早上好
Good morning, Colonels. Major.
早上好 两位上校 你好 少校
Dial it up, Chief. They're right on schedule.
拨号♥吧 军士长 他们来得正是时候
What am I signing this time?
我为什么要签这个
Nothing, sir, just wanted your autograph.
没什么长官 我只是想要你的签名
Chevron one encoded.
一号♥标志编码完成
Sure you don't want to come along, sir?
您确定不来吗 长官
Might never be another one of these.
这可是百年一遇啊
Tempting as it is,
虽然我很想去
I'll be doing paperwork the whole time you're gone.
但你们出去得这段时间我还有文件要写
Besides, one general looking over your shoulders is plenty.
另外 有一位将军去照看你们应该已经足够了
Yes, speaking of Jack...
对了 说到杰克...
He went ahead with SG-3 to officially hand over the prisoner.
他和SG-3先去正式交接犯人了
Well, I guess he knows who we're dealing with.
嗯 我猜他清楚我们要处理的人是谁
Such precautions are unnecessary.
这样的防范措施是不必要的
Half of the free Jaffa fleet stands guard over the Tok'ra homeworld
自♥由♥珈法舰队出动了一半兵力在塔克拉母星上空保卫
to ensure that the execution of Ba'al takes place as planned.
以确保巴的死刑按计划执行
You know better than anyone, muscles, this is an extraction,
肌肉男 你比任何人都清楚这只是分离
not an execution.
不是死刑
Chevron three encoded.
三号♥标志编码完成
Oh, well, this is just in case.
哦 这个只是以防万一
No. No, no. Airman, you're not walking into
不 不行 勤务兵过来 你不能带着这个去参加
my first extraction ceremony carrying that thing.
我的第一个分离仪式
Whoa, wait a minute. This is your first?
喔 等一下 这是你的第一次
Yeah, it should be interesting.
是的 应该会很有意思的
It'll blow your mind.
它会让你疯掉的
It is pretty incredible.
确实非常超乎想像
Well, witnessing a Goa'uld being extracted from a host is one thing.
嗯 见证一个古尔德被从宿主里分离出来是一回事
Actually experiencing it is something else.
真正体验这个过程又是另外一回事了
Chevron five encoded.
五号♥标志编码完成
To feel the sensation of the symbiote that has controlled your every action
多年来 共生体控制着你的一举一动
for so many years, while you watched helplessly
而你只能呆在思维的一个黑暗角落...
from the darkest recess of your mind,
无助地观察
as it is finally excised from your body
当它终于被从你的身体里除去
and left to writhe in the light of day...
并被丢在日光中挣扎的时候...
Chevron six encoded.
六号♥标志编码完成
Well, that is incredible.
这个感觉是想象不了的
Chevron seven locked!
七号♥标志完成锁定
Go to it, SG-1.
去吧 SG-1
Okay, this I gotta see.
好的 我一定要好好看看
I'll leave the light on.
我会在家等你们的
Never in the history of boredom
在无聊之国的历史中
has anyone been more bored than I am right now.
还有人能比我现在更无聊吗
Come on, sir, it's only been... Whoa.
好了 长官 仪式才进行了...哇
It's almost over.
很快就好了
The crimes they're listing are starting to sound familiar.
他们列出的罪行听上去已经有点熟悉了
Crimes?
罪行
That's what they've been crooning about for the last three hours?
他们过去三小时就是在哼这个
Quite the ditty, ain't it?
小调不错啊 不是吗
It's not at all fair to the host, anyway.
不管怎么样 这对于宿主来说一点也不公平
Vala, you don't really think there's any hope for the...
瓦拉 你不会真的以为他还有希望吧...
I mean, you were host to Qetesh for a relatively short period of time.
我是说 你当奎特的宿主 只当了相对很短的时间
Ba'al's been inhabiting this guy for over 2,000 years.
而巴已经在那个人身体里待了2000年了
Revive the prisoner.
唤醒犯人
Watch him try and make a run for it.
看看他要怎么尝试逃跑
Well, with all this security,
但是这次保安这么严格
I really don't think he's going to get very far.
我不觉得他能跑多远
Vala?
瓦拉
The prisoner will step forward.
犯人向前走
Ba'al, last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
巴 最后一个古尔德系统领主
murderer of untold millions,
杀人无数的罪犯
these will be your last words.
下面就是你的遗言了
Speak.
说吧
I have nothing to say to the Tok'ra.
我和塔克拉没什么好说的
SG-1 and General Jack O'Neill.
SG-1还有杰克·奥尼尔将军
Well, well.
好啊 好啊
How's tricks, B?
近来还好吧 B
I've been better, I'm afraid. And you?
恐怕我好一些了 你呢
Not so bad, actually. Quite good.
实际上还不错 蛮好的
How nice for you.
真是不错啊
How about those last words?
你还有什么遗言要说吗
As you wish.
如你所愿
Teal'c...
提尔克...
I will always regret that you never became my First Prime.
我会一直遗憾你没有成为我的第一勇士
And where is my dear Qetesh?
我亲爱的奎特呢
Well, Vala was here.
嗯 瓦拉刚才在这的
Interesting.
很有意思
Oh, she's probably gone to the bathroom, for heaven's sake.
哦 看在上帝的份上 她很可能是去洗手间了
I'm next in line, by the way.
另外我是下一个
Can we get on with this?
我们能开始了吗
There is one more thing.
还有一件事
You've all made a terrible mistake.
你们都犯了一个很严重的错误
Yes, that is what they all say.
没错 他们都这么说
There can be no doubt of your crimes.
你犯下的这些罪名十分确凿
What I mean to say is, I'm not the last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
我想说得是 我不是最后一个系统领主
though I do admit, I may be last of the clones.
尽管我承认我可能是我最后一个克隆体
There were so many of us. It is difficult to be certain.
我们的数量太多了 这种事很难确定
Mitchell?
米切尔
We tracked them all, sir. This one is the last one.
我们把他们全找到了 长官 这是最后一个
You sure?
你确定
That is, after all, why we've come,
那毕竟是我们到这里
why we had to endure all that singing.
还要忍♥受那么长的歌♥的原因
Get rid of the last bad guy, and then there's cake.
除掉最后一个坏蛋 我们就能吃蛋糕了
Carter?
卡特
Well, as you know, in order to track his clones,
嗯 就像您所知道的 为了追踪它们
Ba'al gave each of them a tracking device
巴给所有克隆都装了
detectable from anywhere in the galaxy.
在整个星系范围内都可以检测到的跟踪装置
Now, he also placed one in himself,
而且他还在自己身上放了一个
so we wouldn't be able to tell the difference
这样我们就不能区分
between a clone and the original.
原型和克隆体了
And because he was the original, he was the only one of us
那么 因为他是原型 所以他是唯一那个
who possessed a tracking device that could be removed.
可以将自己身上的跟踪装置取下来的人
So, you see, the last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
明白没有 最后一个古尔德系统领主
the last of my dear brothers is still out there,
我的最后一位兄弟还在外面
and since as of this moment he knows he's the last,
此时 既然他知道自己是最后一个了
he has very special plans for you.
所以为你们准备了很特别的计划
"Plans," you say.
你是说"计划"
A recently completed failsafe device
是一个最近才完成的保险措施
should an unfortunate circumstance,
以防某种不幸的情况发生
such as my imminent death, arise.
比如说我马上要被执行的死刑
It was you who gave us the idea, actually.
它的创意其实源自于你们
I suspect it has already been put into action.
而且我怀疑它已经被启动了
He lies.
他在撒谎
He does that, you know.
你知道他经常会这样
We shall see.
我们走着瞧吧
It is time.
时间到了
This is going to be cool.
这会很酷的
Make your course three-five-zero.
把航向设为3-5-0
Three-five-zero. Aye, Captain.
3-5-0 是 船长
We'd be in Boston by now
如果我们不在大西洋上绕的话
if we weren't zigzagging all over the bloody Atlantic.
我们早就可以到达波士顿了
You'd rather make it easy for the U-boats?
你想让德军潜艇轻易击沉我们
We're not at war yet.
我们还没开战呢
电影精选列表