Besides, we're riding too high in the water
另外我们开得很快
for a U-boat captain to waste a torpedo.
U型潜艇的艇长才不会为我们浪费一枚鱼雷呢
Check to see the cargo's secure.
你去看看货物有没有固定好
You're never going to tell me what it is, are you?
你是不会告诉我那是什么东西 是不
If I knew myself...
我要是知道就好了...
That's no torpedo.
那可不是鱼雷
What is it, Captain?
是什么 船长
Emergency stations! All hands!
所有船员注意 紧急状态
Maintain your heading, son.
保持航向 孩子
Aye, sir.
明白 长官
I'm gonna check for damage.
我去检查一下损坏情况
Secure the ship. Make ready the Chappa'ai.
占领这艘船 准备好星门
Take your time, Jaffa.
不用着急 珈法
We have all the time in the world.
全世界的时间都属于我们
Begin the extraction process.
开始分离进程
Seriously, did anybody see where Vala went?
我说真的 有人看见瓦拉到哪去了吗
Maybe extractions bring up too many bad memories.
也许是分离仪式带来了太多不好的回忆
Hey, have you ever tried to find a bathroom in a pyramid?
嗨 你们有试过在金字塔中找厕所吗
She cannot have gone far, O'Neill. There are...
她不可能走得太远奥尼尔 这有...
Carter?
卡特
I don't know, sir. He wasn't beamed out.
我不清楚 长官 他不是被传送出去的
It's like he was there one second, and...
就像他前一秒钟还在那...
The next he was gone, just like Vala.
后一秒他就消失了 就像瓦拉一样
I think we'd better get the hell out of here.
我们我们最好赶快离开
Everyone, remain calm!
大家保持镇静
What have you done with my people?
你对我的人做了什么
Sir!
长官
Jack.
杰克
Go to the gate.
到星门那去
Not without you.
我们不能把你丢下
Go.
快走
All right, you heard the man. Let's go.
好了 你们都听见了 我们走吧
Carter!
卡特
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
小心点
The vessel is secure, my lord.
这艘船安全了 主人
Dial the Chappa'ai.
拨号♥星门
Jackson!
杰克逊
Move!
快走
Okay, not Earth.
好吧 这不是地球
I dialed Earth.
我拨的是地球啊
Yeah, I know,
嗯 我知道
like I've seen you do a hundred times before,
我已经看过你拨了几百次了
but my keen professional eye is seeing a few differences
但是我专业的眼光发现这个地方
between this place and Stargate Command.
和星门总部有一些区别
That, for one, and... The stargate is in a box.
那个 算一个 还有...星门是在一个箱子里
Carter, what's going on?
卡特 到底是怎么回事
Sam?
山姆
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, I know what happened back there,
听着 我知道刚才那里发生了什么
but we need you in the here and now.
但我们需要你
Wherever or whenever that is.
不管是在何时何地
Right.
对
Okay.
好吧
Looks like the active gate warmed things up for a bit.
看起来星门的活动让周围稍为暖和了一点
Warmed things up?
暖和了一点
Yeah, because the temperature's falling again.
是的 因为温度又在下降了
It's just gone past minus 20.
刚刚过了零下20度
Okay, that's chilly. Let's not just stand around.
这真是很冷 我们还是走动走动吧
I don't see anything that could be a DHD.
我没有看到任何像拨号♥装置的东西
This has to be connected to what was happening
这一定和在塔克拉母星上
on the Tok'ra homeworld.
发生的事有连系
All right, so Vala and Teal'c disappear into thin air,
所以瓦拉和提尔克在空气中消失
we gate into somebody's freezer,
而我们被星门传送到了某人的冰箱中
put the pieces of that puzzle together, and...
把这些迷题集中在一起 然后...
I got nothing. You?
我什么也没解出来 你呢
Well, there is almost no EM of any kind from any direction
嗯 从所有方向都检测不到
to help us determine our location.
可以帮我们定位的电磁波
Mayday. Mayday.
求救 求救
This is Colonel Cameron Mitchell. Do you hear me? Please respond.
我是卡梅伦·米切尔中校 有人听见吗 请回话
Mayday. Mayday.
求救 求救
I don't think anybody's going to hear you.
我觉得没人会听见你的
We're in the cargo hold of a ship.
我们在一艘船的货舱里
What?
什么
Not just any ship.
这艘船还很特别
This is the Achilles.
这是阿喀琉斯号♥
That name's familiar.
这名字很熟悉
Yeah, because it was the ship that brought the stargate
嗯 因为这就是在二战之前
from Africa to America before the outbreak of World War II.
把星门从非洲运到美国的那艘船
No, that's not why.
不 不是这个原因
See, at the time, they thought the stargate might be a weapon of some kind,
你想 在当时他们认为星门可能是某种武器
so they wanted to keep it out of the hands of the Nazis.
所以他们要防止它落入纳粹之手
Do you realize what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Guys, I hate to interrupt, but the temperature's falling.
伙计们 我不想打断你们 但是温度正在下降
We just passed minus 40.
刚刚跌过了零下40度
Celsius or Fahrenheit?
摄氏还是华氏
At that temperature, they're the same.
在那个温度 它们是一样的
Really? Didn't know that.
真的 我都不知道
We've got about three minutes before frostbite sets in.
还有差不多3分钟 我们就会开始有冻伤
Hypothermia, five minutes after that.
再过5分钟就会体温过低
I'm already starting to lose the feeling in my fingers.
我已经开始感觉不到我的手指了
All right, break out the camp stove from the emergency pack.
好吧 把紧急背包里的野营炉拿出来吧
Oh, you mean the one that was with Teal'c?
哦 你是说提尔克带的那个
We can't light a fire in here. There's nowhere to vent the smoke.
我们不能在这点火 烟排不出去
Cover your ears.
捂住耳朵
You realize that's not going to do much.
你知道那不会有什么效果的
I'm not done yet.
我还没弄完呢
If you don't blow a hole in the ice with that, the entire blast is going
如果你没有在冰上炸开一个口子
to come flying back into this compartment.
所有爆♥炸♥的碎片都会飞到这个房♥间里来
Or worse, what if that ice is holding back seawater?
更糟的是 要是这堵冰墙后面是海水怎么办
Yeah, I admit, there's a few problems with this idea.
是的 我承认 这个点子有些问题
Carter, how cold is it?
卡特 现在温度多少了
Uh...
呃...
Minus 43.
零下43度
Fire in the hole.
要爆♥炸♥了
Well, it's warmer.
好了 暖和一些了
Yeah, I'm seeing stars. Let's get this fire started.
嗯 我看见星星了 生火吧
What was that?
怎么回事
Okay, the explosion must've dislodged the ship from the ice.
一定是爆♥炸♥使船开始移♥动♥了
Don't tell me. We're sinking.
别告诉我 我们在下沉
Well, we had to leave sooner or later!
嗯 反正我们迟早都要离开的
Foul-weather gear.
这附近一定有
There's got to be some around here somewhere.
一些极端天气下用的衣服
Hey, we've got water coming in over here!
嗨 这里有水进来了
Hey, I've got something!
嗨 我找到了什么
Jackson, try this on for size!
杰克逊 试试看大小
Carter!
卡特
Hey, we've got to go!
嗨 我们必须离开了
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊
The ship was warmer.
船里还暖和一点呢
You want to go back?
你想回去吗
No, I'm good.
不 我很好了
All right. So, which way?
好吧 朝哪个方向走
Well, we're above the Arctic Circle, so does it really matter?
嗯 我们在北极圈以上 方向有什么区别吗
South it is.
那就向南走吧
Daniel!
丹尼尔
I know.
我知道
Back on the ship, my foot went through the deck
在船上我踩破了甲板
where water was coming in.
水涌了进来
It froze the laces on my boots. I couldn't get it off.
我靴子上的鞋带冻住了 我没法把它脱掉
电影精选列表