-生日快乐 -生日蛋糕
- Happy Birthday! - Hey, birthday cake!
-我来了 -谢谢
- There I am. - Thank you.
真不错
That's nice!
这张拍得不错啊
That's actually a really good one.
有人想吃这个吗
Wait, anybody wants this?
出于同情邀请人家过来 就会变成这样
That's what happens when you do a mercy invite.
我觉得你是想邀请所有人
I believed you wanted to invite everyone.
爸 我不能请了艺术课上的每一个人
Dad, I can't invite everyone in my art class
却不请那个几乎不与其他人来往的人
except for one person without social networking evidence,
我并不想让她更加痛苦
inflicting more pain on that person than was intended.
-我又不是什么怪物 -我真为你骄傲
- And I'm not a monster. - I'm proud of you, I think.
她常被留校反省 有时候还会冲老师吼
She gets detention a lot, and she yells at teachers sometimes.
之后有传言说
Then there was that rumor that went around
她不断地离家出走
that she just kept running away from home.
也许她可以叫个优步
Maybe she can Uber.
我真觉得我们现在该回家了
I seriously believe that we can go home now.
是我用词不当让你们觉得这是民♥主♥投票吗
Did I mistakenly convey this was a democracy?
等有人来接她了 我们再走
We are not going till she gets picked up.
车抛锚了 我坐公交车回去
The car broke down. I'm just gonna take the bus.
你别坐公交车 我开车送你回去
You're not taking a bus, I'll drive you home.
克莱尔几乎已经攒下了
Claire has almost saved her half of the money
买♥♥车需要的一半的钱了 不是吗
she needs for her car. Isn't that right?
这是最后仅有的几次
And this will be one of the few times left
我载你们一程的机会了
I can drive you guys around.
我...
I'm...
你之后就再听不到我爸全程都说着
You won't be able to hear my dad tell jokes that only he thinks
只有他觉得好笑的笑话了 一起来吧
are funny for an entire car ride unless you come.
你不会想错过的
You don't really wanna miss that.
我收到的礼物比我想得要多
I got more gifts than I thought I did.
我能把这个放这里吗
Can I put this in here?
当然 我来 谢谢 玛西亚
Yeah, I'll get it. Thank you, Marcia.
也许他只是喜欢...
Maybe he just is into...
也许他只是安于现状而已
Maybe he's just content where he... where he is.
要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
什么
What?
要是他的话 他非常...他真的很有意思
If this is the one, he's so... he's really funny.
-他每周都会录这种视频 -这简直...
- He does these weekly videos. - This is...
-看见没 -太随性了 太诡异了
- See? - It's so random. It's so weird.
-你肯定是喜欢上他了 -暂停
- Yeah, you have a crush on him. - Pause it.
我不懂 倒回去
I don't get it. Yeah, go back.
-你怎么会不懂呢 -我就是不懂
- Why don't you get it? - I just don't get it.
他肤白貌美又金发 太可爱了
It's like, he's blond, and he's cute.
不 他的眉毛实在是...
No, his eyebrows are just like...
瞎说 他的眉毛
Shut up. His eyebrows?
-你欣赏不来他的眉毛 -没错
- That's the one thing you couldn't get? - Yeah!
但我就是被眉毛撩到了
I get turned on by eyebrows, though.
好吧 太逗了
Okay, that's funny, yeah.
-你看他干了什么 -他怎么能那么做
- You see what he does, though? - How does he even do that?
我给你看视频就是为了这个
That's the whole point why I'm showing you.
-太赞了 -太厉害了
- It's so genius. - So bad.
抱歉 先生 我想你上错车了
Pardon me, sir. I think you have the wrong car.
我们醒来就在这了
We woke up in here.
发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
我们为什么在这里 我爸出什么事了
What are we doing here? What happened to my dad?
他在外面
He's out there.
你知道我爸出什么事了吗
Do you know what happened to my dad?
我第一个选你
I choose you first.
只要一会儿就好
It's only gonna be a minute.
尿自己身上 尿自己身上
Pee on yourself. Pee on yourself.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不要
Don't!
不
No!
把门打开
Open the door!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他要我给他跳舞
He wanted me to dance for him.
外面的门锁上了
The outside door is locked.
一切都没事
Everything is okay.
我们没事
We're okay.
我们没事
We're okay.
我听见水花轻轻溅起的声音
I hear the tiniest little splash.
它过来了
And here it comes.
自然界中罕有 就像这样
A freak of nature, like this.
他穿过小河 他是如此的高
So, he comes across the stream, and he's so tall,
水连他的肚子都淹不到
that the water doesn't even get to his belly.
接着他停下了
Then he stops.
我的心脏都要跳出来了
And my heart's coming out of my chest.
你第一次猎鹿所以紧张了
You got buck fever.
约翰叔叔紧张了
Uncle John's got buck fever.
才不是的 凯茜 你♥爸♥是个骗子
That's not true, Casey. Your daddy's a liar.
-那鹿角有多大 -巨大无比
- How big was the rack? - It was huge.
射击的时候你应该看着哪里 凯茜
Where are you supposed to look when you shoot, Casey?
看着躯干
At the body.
那他为什么却看着鹿角
Then why was he looking at the rack?
因为他第一次猎鹿紧张了
'Cause he had buck fever.
你说什么她就跟着学什么
She'll say anything you say.
等三年后
You gonna do that
你拿到狩猎许可证 你第一次猎鹿也会紧张吗
when you get your mentored hunting license in three years?
不会 先生
No, sir.
吃完以后记得把手套戴上
Be sure you put your gloves on after you finish.
在外面手脚是最先挨冻的
Your feet and your hands get cold first out there.
三名学生被绑♥架♥
Three students abducted.
一名学生的父亲在普鲁士国王商场
The father of one of the students
晕头转向地醒来 报道称他被下了药
woke up dazed in King of Prussia, reportedly drugged.
他发现孩子和车都已失踪
He found the kids and the car missing.
邻居们均表示怀疑
Neighbors are in disbelief.
平素安静的社区因绑♥架♥案而震惊
A normally quiet community is reeling after this abduction.
如果你知道这些女孩的下落
If you any information concerning the whereabouts of these girls
请立即联♥系♥警方
you are urged to contact the police.
我要见你 急事
你打开那扇门也没有用 克莱尔
It doesn't matter if you open that door, Claire.
外面还有一扇锁着的门
There's a second locked door.
他随时会再进来的
He's gonna come in here again any second,
我们不能再让他带走我们中的一个
and we're not letting him take one of us out again.
我们只是挣扎尖叫
We just... we just cried and screamed,
我们没有伤害他是因为我们怕激怒他
and we didn't hurt him because we were afraid to get him upset.
天哪 都是受害者无能的表现
God, that's victim shit! Jesus!
我们应该跟他打
We should fight him.
我们要对他拳打脚踢
We should drop a crazy-ass bomb on him.
我看见他扛着你们其中一个
I saw him carry one of you and lay you on the bed
毫不费力地放在床上
like you weighed nothing.
他一拳就能把我们打昏
One punch from him would knock one of us out.
我上过六个月的美式空手道课
I took... I took six months of Kenpo karate class.
你弄疼攻击者来分散他的注意力
And you distract the assailant with pain.
在你们眼中一切都这么容易
Everything is so easy for you guys.
你做一个动作 还能预测到接下来会发生什么
You do one thing, you can predict the next thing.
这种情况下 这办法行不通的
It's not the way it's gonna be in this situation.
我们逃不出去的
We're not getting out of here!
你的意思是 你不打算全力一搏吗
You're saying that you're not gonna fight with everything in you?
唯一的机会...
You know, the only chance...
我们唯一的机会
The only chance we have
就是我们三个一起和他拼了
is if all three of us go crazy on this guy.
我们得赶紧行动
We have to hurry.
我们需要你 凯茜
We need you, Casey.
克莱尔很聪明的 我们就听她的吧
Claire is smart, let's listen to her.
假如你愿意动手 那我也加入
I'll do it if you're gonna do it, too.
-我们能拼得过他 -他会伤害我们
- We can win. - He'll hurt us.
不 你们两个都闭嘴
No. Shut up, both of you.
你振作一点
You're gonna pick your miserable self up
帮我们逃出这里
and help us get out of here.
你算了吧