有谁能把那噪音关了吗
Would someone please turn that shit off?
-是了 -后颈的伤口
- Bingo. - Wound on the back of the neck.
-太熟悉了 -她死了五到六小时
- Familiar. - She's been dead a while 5 or 6 hours.
罪犯肯定逗留了很久然后留了便条
Perp must have hung around and leave that note.
他几个小时前就走了
He left hours ago.
能不能麻烦你们俩先回避一下
Would you two mind clearing the room for us please?
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰
John.
我很爱你
跟4:16和伊瑟尔·杰克逊家的字条是同种字体
Same type font as 4:16 and the note at Ethel Jackson's.
-你还好吧 -见鬼
- You okay? - Shit.
-去看吧 -我能碰她吗
- Go ahead. Take a look. - Can I touch her?
可以
Yeah.
大卫
David.
大卫
David?
你来了啊 进来吧
There you are. Come in.
帮我洗背
Wash my back.
约翰
John?
-你还好吧 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
-你看见什么了 -我也不确定
- What do you see? - I'm not sure.
-好了 -怎么了
- Okay. - What?
-别碰浴缸里的水 -为什么
- Don't touch the bathwater. - Why?
别碰就行了 我也不知道为什么
Just don't touch them. I'm not sure why.
乔 真见鬼了 找到了一个嫌疑人
Joe? Holy shit, we may have a suspect.
-谁 -大卫·雷蒙德
- Who? - David Raymond.
她丈夫
The husband.
他说他整晚都在酒吧
He says he was at the bar all night.
酒保和他的口气都能证实他的说法
His bartender and his breath corroborate his story.
考尔斯探员 你准备好了吗
Agent Cowles, are you ready?
是的长官
Yes, sir.
你来主导审问
I want you to take the lead.
雷蒙德先生 来杯咖啡吧
Mr. Raymond, a cup of coffee.
-我们晚上都没怎么睡 -谢谢
- Been a long night for all of us. - Thank you.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind...
我就开门见山直说了 可以吧
I'm just gonna jump right into this. Okay?
-雷蒙德先生 -怎么了
- Mr. Raymond. - Yeah?
我们很遗憾地通知你 你的妻子维多利亚
We regret to inform you that your wife Victoria
已于昨晚身故了
died last night.
天啊
Jesus.
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ.
我的天 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God...
雷蒙德先生
Mr. Raymond...
有人见到你昨晚离家的时候
You were seen leaving your apartment building
情绪很激动 能告诉我们原因吗
last night in an agitated state. Can you tell us why?
她有遗言吗
Did she leave a note?
她有遗言吗
Did she leave a note?
雷蒙德先生 你妻子是被谋杀的
Mr. Raymond, your wife was murdered.
-什么 -你妻子是被谋杀的
- What? - Your wife was murdered.
她没有遗言
She didn't leave a note.
她不是...不可能 我的天啊
She didn't... No! No! Oh, Jesus, God!
大卫 你以为发生了什么
David, what do you think happened?
她不是自杀吗
She didn't commit suicide?
你怎么会认为她是自杀呢
Why do you think she committed suicide?
那封信 我写...我写了一封信
The letter, I wrote... I... I wrote a letter.
-这个吗 -不是 这是什么
- This letter? - No. What is that?
这不是你写的吗
You didn't write this?
我留了一封信
I left a letter.
信上说的什么
What did it say?
大卫
David?
"我并不是故意要伤害或者背叛"
"I never meant to hurt or betray..."
大卫 信上说的什么
David? What did the letter say?
他要离开她
He left her.
我要离开她
I was leaving her.
那好
Okay.
你要离开她 为什么
You were leaving her. Why?
他爱上了别人
He left her for someone else.
因为我爱上别人了
I was leaving her for someone else.
另一个女人吗
For another woman?
没错
Yes.
他说谎
He's lying.
小维 我很抱歉
Oh, V, I'm so sorry.
我能跟雷蒙德先生谈谈吗
Uh, could I have a word with Mr. Raymond?
-克兰西医生 -乔
- Dr. Clancy... - Joe?
-好吧 -谢谢
- All right. - Thanks.
你说的是实话 至少部分是实话
You're telling the truth, or at least some of it.
你没有谋杀你的妻子对吧 雷蒙德先生
You didn't kill your wife did you, Mr. Raymond?
没有
No.
但你认为你留下的信
But you believe the note you left
可能会让她自杀
could've driven her to take her own life.
你妻子有情绪不稳定的病史
Your wife had a history of emotional instability.
而你却留信告诉她
And the note was telling her that
你要为了别人离开她
you were leaving her for someone else.
但你没提及你离开她是为了一个男人
But your note failed to mention you were leaving her for a man.
你到底是怎么知道的
How the fuck do you know that?
事实上你感染了艾滋
That, in fact, you had contracted HIV.
对吧
Is that right?
她也感染了
Her blood was contaminated.
所以你才说"小心浴缸里的水"
That's why: "Careful with the bathwater."
我想再看一下档案
I want to see the files again.
早上七点半 我家人都起床了
7:30 the morning. My family's up.
你要一起吃早饭吗
If you like the breakfast?
-好啊 -走吧
- Yeah. - Let's go.
-谢谢 -谢了 劳拉
- Thank you. - Thanks, Laura.
你该吃点东西
You need to eat.
我很好 亲爱的 谢谢
I'm good, baby. Thank you.
-你家人气色都不错 乔 -是啊
- Family is looking good, Joe. - They are, don't they?
我总想尽可能挤出时间来陪他们
I've been trying to spend as much time as I can living with them.
我们见过伊丽莎白
We've seen Elizabeth.
-是吗 -我们还有联♥系♥
- Oh, yeah? - We've kept in touch.
-很好 -她还爱着你 约翰
- Good. - She still loves you, John.
那么...你怎么看
All right. So, uh... What do you think?
他们都得了不治之症 病入膏肓
Well. They were all incurably sick, terminally ill.
几个案子都是这样
That is the consistency.
我们查过了 但站不住脚
We explored it, though. It doesn't... doesn't hold up.
伊瑟尔·杰克逊 假发 帽子之类的
Ethel Jackson. The wigs, the hats... And all that.
-她接受过化疗 -没错 三年前了
- She was undergoing chemotherapy. - That's right. Three years ago.
她已经在康复了 完全治愈了 约翰
She was in completely remission. She was in the clear, John.
不可能完全治愈
No. No one's ever in the clear.
80%的癌症会复发 到那个时候
80% of cancers return and whenever they do,
会很难再治疗了
they're quite difficult to eliminate.
你的意思是
So?
结果发现彼得·沃德
So Peter Ward, it turns out,
有渐冻症的初期症状
had the first signs of Lou Gehrig's Disease.
得病到死亡的过程缓慢且痛苦
That can be a very slow, rather painful death.
至于维多利亚·雷蒙德
And Victoria Raymond,
她长♥期♥患抑郁症 有自杀倾向
she suffered chronic suicidal depression,
有自残行为 割伤身体 过量服药之类
self-destructive behavior, cutting, overdose, that kind of thing.
-吃完早饭了吗 凯文 -吃了 妈
- You finished your breakfast, Kevin? - Yes, mom!
拿上背包
Hey. Backpack!
好
Yes.
过来 给约翰说再见
Come here, say goodbye to John.
-再见 约翰 -再见 小猴子
- Bye-bye, John. - Goodbye, monkey.
抱爸爸一下
Give your dad a hug.
再见 爸 放学后见
Bye, Dad. See you after school.
好啊 伙计 一天顺利
Yeah, man. Have a good day.
好
Okay.
-上班顺利 -再见宝贝
- Have a good day at work. - Bye, honey.
那么 假设你对伊瑟尔·杰克逊
OK. Let's say I give you
和彼得·沃德的判断正确
Ethel Jackson and Peter Ward.
我说一件事就能推♥翻♥你的理论
Two words that destroy this whole theory:
那个叫罗伯特·埃利斯的男孩就好好的