-古巴雪茄 -后颈有什么 索耶
- Cuban. - What's the word, Sawyer?
安慰
名词
悲伤 忧虑 忧愁时的慰藉
动词
给予宽慰 使人安心 减轻痛苦
看起来像是火柴
Looks like a match.
是我 乔 出现了连环案件
Yeah, it's Joe. We've got a series.
同样的作案手法
Same M.O.,
同样的标志 没有DNA
same signature, no DNA.
连根毛都没有
Not one goddamn shred.
你已经说过了 我已经尽力了
You said that already. I'm doing everything I can.
去他妈的混♥蛋♥
Goddamn fucking asshole.
操
Fuck.
我得去见他
I need to go see him.
乔
Joe.
这样做不合适
I think it's a mistake.
你有权保持有异议
You're entitled to your own opinion.
让我换个说法
Well, let me rephrase that.
你这样是大错特错
I think it's a big mistake.
且不说浪费时间资源 让一个外人来参与
Apart from time and resources, it's bringing an unknown into a...
-这么糟糕的情况 -他不算外人
- into a really bad situation. - Not unknown at all.
我以前跟他合作过
I've worked with him before,
而且我当他是朋友
and I actually consider him to be my friend.
你说他精神状况不稳定
You said he's unstable.
我没这么说 凯瑟琳
That's not what I said, Katherine.
我只说他当时过得很糟糕
I said he's had a hard time.
现在还远没绝望到那种地步 乔
It's too early for a Hail Mary, Joe.
你早晚会明白 等真绝望了就晚了
You will learn it's never too early for one of those.
我去 你看到了吗
Goddamn, are you seeing this?
你快看... 这一坨坨绿色
I mean, look at all this... pretty green shit.
他住在这里多久了
How long has he lived out here?
两年了 自从他女儿爱玛死后
Two years. Ever since his daughter Emma died.
白血病 死在他怀里
Leukemia. In his arms.
他直接放弃了行医 什么都扔下了
Gave up his medical practice. Hell, he gave up everything.
那他的妻子呢
What happened to his wife?
悲伤就是这样
Well, therein lies the truth about tragedies.
有时它能让人靠得更近
They bring some people closer together...
有时却会让人选择离开
drives others apart.
到了
There it is.
你介意在外面等吗 我想单独跟他谈
Do you mind staying here? Let me talk to him alone?
-那你把我留在城里不就行了 -确实可以
- You could have left me in the city. - I could've...
不想让你错过那一坨坨绿色嘛
But you would have missed the pretty green shit.
玩什么文艺
Sentiment.
什么事
Yeah?
-约翰 我是乔 -我知道
- John? It's Joe. - Yeah, I know.
你能开下门吗
Are you gonna open the door?
我有点事想跟你说
There's somethin' I'd like to talk to you about.
没兴趣
Not interested.
约翰 我开了三小时车来见你
John, I just drove three hours to come and see you.
得了吧 你了解我 我不会妥协的
Come on. You know me well enough to know that I'm not leaving.
如果需要的话我可以把门踹开
And I'll kick down this door if I have to.
你真是让人蛋疼
A real pain in the ass, you know that?
以前也听别人这么说过
Yeah. I've heard that before.
其实我一年前写了封信给你
You know, I sent you a letter like a year ago.
收到了吗
Did you get it?
收到了
Yep.
信里说了什么 约翰
What did it say, John?
"白发人不该送黑发人"
"No parent should outlive a child."
所以你最近窝在了这里
So this is where you've been holed up.
看来你挺适应的
I see you've settled in.
跟你说今天外面天气挺不错的
You know it's a beautiful day out there.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, that's what they tell me.
你不怎么出门吗
So you don't get out much?
联邦调查局的通灵法宝
灵媒帮助联调局寻找失踪人口
-要喝苏打水吗 -不用了谢谢 我不喝
- Do you want a soda? - No, thank you. I'm good.
我没有烟
I don't have any cigarettes.
没事 其实我几个月前戒掉了
It's alright. I actually gave them up a few months ago.
这是我的新瘾
Meet my new addiction.
劳拉和孩子都挺好吧
Laura and the kid okay?
挺好的 谢谢
Yeah, they're good. Thank you.
伊丽莎白呢 联♥系♥你了吗
Elizabeth? You heard from her yet?
没有
No.
会联♥系♥的
You will.
我来这里除了来见见你
So, besides wanting to see you...
是有件事想让你看看
I've got a situation that I'd like you to take a look at.
我可以给你讲讲受害者的特征
Maybe I could just tell you about the victims.
我说了没兴趣
I told you, I'm not interested.
话说你这位女朋友怎么称呼
By the way, who's your girlfriend?
这位是我忠诚的搭档 考尔斯探员
That is my loyal partner, Agent Cowles,
显然她把我说的每句话都当放屁
who apparently doesn't listen to a fucking word I say.
战略空军司令部打来的 乔
S.A.C., Joe.
我觉得你应该需要接一下
I thought you might want to take the call.
失陪 约翰
Excuse me, John.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-我把案件资料带来了 -不需要
- I brought the case files. - It wasn't necessary.
局里更改了相关规定
The Agency has changed the guidelines
调整了办案流程
for the way we break down the cases.
这样更易懂一些
It makes them more readable.
那可真是帮大忙了
Oh. Well, that's a relief.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
三场谋杀 同样的手法
Three murders. Identical M.O.
考尔斯探员
Agent Cowles.
我把案件资料放这里
I'll leave the case files here.
约翰
John.
你还好吗
You okay?
如果你改主意了
If you change your mind about this...
你知道去哪里找我
you know where to find me.
《波西米亚人 冰凉的小手》
我 是 谁
-乔 -约翰
- Hey, Joe. - John.
别抱太大希望
I make no promises.
我可能会留一天 或者一周
I'll stay maybe one day. Maybe one week.
好的 不抱希望
Deal. No promises.
-你早知道我会回来吗 -我一直在期待
- You knew I'd come back? - I had high hopes.
-你还记得考尔斯探员吧 -嗯
- You remember Agent Cowles? - Yeah.
或者应该叫考尔斯博士
Or perhaps I should say "Dr." Cowles,
什么专业的博士学位来着
with a doctorate in...?
哥伦比亚大学 精神病理学
Psychopathology in Columbia.
如果不是局里请她加入
She was on her way to become a professor in NYU
她就在纽约大学当教授了
before the bureau snagged her.
你居然为了这个破地方放弃钻研学术
You gave up academia for this madhouse?
毕竟这工作能扛枪
They let me carry a gun.
哇 真性感
Wow! So sexy.
你们绝对是黄金搭档
You two are gonna make a hell of a team.
约翰 你能感觉到有人想做什么
John, you know when someone's about to do something,
而凯瑟琳 你能分♥析♥出他们为什么要这么做
and then Katherine, you know why they're about to do it.
仔细过一遍
Run this through,
-存好了 一会儿我们来取 -好
- keep it down here for us when we come out. - You bet.
克兰西医生 上楼之前 我想先说几句
Dr. Clancy, before we go upstairs, with all due respect,
我很尊敬你 但是我丝毫不信任异能破案
I don't hold an ounce of confidence in the paranormal as a field.
总的来说 我觉得都是骗局
As a whole, I think it's a sham.
希望您不要介意
I hope that won't be a problem.
完全没问题 我对心理医生也是这个感觉
No problem at all. I feel the same about shrinks.
他们唯一的目标就是拿钱
After only one thing, your money.
给他们一根小指 他们能拿走你整只手
Give them your little finger, they'll take your whole hand.
说这话的人肯定没遇到过好的心理医生
Whoever said that has obviously never met a good one.
是西格蒙德·弗洛伊德说的
It was Sigmund Freud.
我就说嘛 黄金搭档
Like I said, a hell of a team.
第一个共同点 犯罪手法
Consistency #1: method.
每一名受害者都死于头骨底部的一处致命伤
Each victim was killed by a puncture wound at the base of the skull.
犯罪工具长约12.7公分
Inflicted by a five-inch instrument.
直接插入了后颈延髓
It went straight into the medulla oblongata.
据验尸官称 速度很快 属于无痛死亡