My CO.
所有人
All of 'em.
他们承诺什麽?
What did they promise?
让我知道做出的奋斗是有意义的
To know I was fighting for something that mattered.
我做的是对的
I was doing good.
或许是啊
Maybe you were.
不
No.
我不是
I wasn't.
你父亲当时跟我一起在那裡
Your old man was out there with me
让他在后掩护我一点好处都没有
and it did not do me any good having him watch my six.
啊 啊 啊
Ah, ah, ah.
见到你父亲时记得帮我打声招呼
Say hi to your old man when you see him.
我父亲死了 是吗?
My father's dead. Is he?
"你杀了他 我本也这麽以为, 但他人在这"
Well, you killed him. Well, I thought I did, but he's here.
这裡? 没错
Here? Yep.
他跟来了
He's on the scent,
做他所擅长的事
doing what he does best.
我要你帮我个忙
Now, I want you to do a favor for me.
去告诉你老爸还有上校 我来找他们了
Tell your old man and the Colonel that I'm coming for 'em.
很讨厌吧
Don't you hate that?
聊聊吧 你没法逼我供的
Let's talk. You cannot torture me.
"是喔, 谁说的?"
Really
你的政♥府♥
Your government says.
我爱怎样就能怎样 我现在可是在叙利亚
I can do what the fuck I like. I'm in Syria.
你以为我的政♥府♥派我来这 是为了遵从规矩?
You think my government sent me here to follow the rules?
他们要我来是为了追捕你这种变♥态♥
They sent me here to take down creeps like you.
他们不会询问我的方法
They don't ask me how I do it
我也不用透露
and I don't tell.
不问不说
Don't ask, don't tell.
抱歉
Excuse me.
不会很久
Won't be long.
上校
Colonel.
施沛死了吗? 没错
Shope's dead? Yes, he is.
还要我从第三方得知?
And I got to find out from a third party?
我们很忙
We've been busy.
"了解, 这事一定要解决, 少校"
Understood. We got to get this done, Major.
"听著, 上校, 我承认这事有点走偏了"
Listen, Colonel, I know this thing has gone
但我手头边有点事
a bit sideways and I'm willing to wear that,
但我现在有一件事情摆在我面前。
but I've got a piece of business right in front of me now.
什麽事?
What kind of business?
"敌方俘虏, 我能做到什麽程度?"
A captive hostile. How far can I take this?
"无上限, 少校 别让这麻烦找上我的门"
No limits. Major, don't let this ax come to my door.
了解
Roger that.
我们刚谈到哪?
Now where were we?
不招就死路一条
Now you talk or you die.
他走了
He's gone.
爸爸?
Dad?
"海, 儿子"
Hello, son.
你需要与小组会合
You need to rendezvous with the team.
"你很难找喔, 主枪抱军士"
You're a hard man to find, Master Gunnery Sergeant.
是啊
Yeah.
"好像应该是这样, 身为狙击游击手"
I guess that's the idea. Scout Sniper and all.
是我
It's me.
"放轻鬆, 主军士"
Easy, Master Guns.
还打算离开部队?
Still leaving the unit?
不知道
I don't know.
"你们是为了正义而战, 布兰登"
You're fighting a good war, Brandon.
我们站在正义的一方
We're on the right side of it.
或许是我加入的理由不恰当
Yeah. Well, maybe I just joined for the wrong reasons.
你该跟他聊聊
You should go talk to him.
我们根本不熟
I don't even know him.
不知不觉我就会变得跟他一样 我还真不知该怎麽开口
And the next thing I knew, I became him. I'm not sure where to begin.
在我的一生中你跑到哪去了?
"Where the fuck you been my whole life?""
不如就从这开始
Start there.
别错过了这一刻
Don't let this moment pass you.
"我知道你有问题要想问我, 枪手"
Look here, I know there's some questions you want to ask me, Gunny.
恐怕答案不是你想要听到的
And I'm afraid you're not gonna like the answers.
狙击手不适合当父亲
A sniper is just not a father.
"我跑了, 就这样发生了"
I walked. It happened.
是要我继续说下去 还是可以跳过这悲惨的故事?
Should I go on or can we skip this sad story with all its tears?
"跳过去吧, 我们来聊聊任务"
Let's skip it. Let's talk about the mission.
好
Okay.
杀手幸普森… 幸普森没有同谋
Simpson, the assassin... BIDWELL: Simpson's working alone.
少校
Major?
他从没有跟他们一起
No, he was never with them.
你怎麽知道?
How do you know that?
我抓的那人话还满多的
Well, my guy turned out to be quite talkative.
怎麽抓他?
Huh. So how do we catch him?
问题
Question.
谁派你们来的?
Who sent all of you out here?
还有谁?
Who else?
幸普森最后跟我说的话
The last thing Simpson said to me was
就是他会来找你跟上校
that he was gunning for you and the Colonel.
听来很像陷阱
Sounds like a trap to me.
或是误导
Or a misdirection.
或许他想我们带领他过去
Maybe he wants us to lead him there.
上校在圣托里尼
The Colonel's in Santorini.
希腊?
In Greece?
那是他的新据点?
That's his new pivot point?
真好
Nice.
看来我们需要艘游艇
Well, looks like we'll need a cruise ship.
他呢?
Him?
只有他没参与任务
He's the only one we didn't take on the mission.
"李斯, 欢迎加入 收拾收拾吧"
Welcome to the shit, Reese. All right, let's load up.
"李斯, 没事吧"
Reese, we good?
我很好
I'm good.
除非你想再来一次?
Unless you wanna go again?
"我还好, 不过是可以啦"
Not really. But we can.
"别吧, 我第一次就给你痛宰了"
Let's not. You kicked my ass the first time.
这些扫描器能运转吗?
Are these scanners operational?
应该可以
They should be.
你有什麽想法?
What do you got in mind?
你说杀手利用遥控发射平台
You said this shooter uses a remote control firing platform.
遥控发射系统连结手♥机♥讯号♥
Remote-firing systems are linked in to cell signals.
若有手♥机♥讯号♥扫描器
With a cell-tuned scanner, I could pinpoint
我就可以找出发射平台的确切位置
the exact location of his firing platform.
快去
Get on that.
这人到底是谁?
So, who is this guy anyway?
他受人雇用
He's working for someone.
不然就是疯子
Or he's crazy.
也可能两者都是
Or both.
我曾经追捕过这小子
I hunted this kid once.
他在阿富汗
He did the hero side of Afghanistan
与第五史崔克战斗旅
from the Fifth Stryker Brigade.
在赫耳曼德河谷服了15个月的役
A 15-month deployment in the Helmand River Valley.
"战事激烈, 非常激烈"
Heavy action, really heavy.
他是名好士兵
You know, he was a good Marine,
但战争侵蚀了他的心
but it got to his soul.
让他变得心理不正常
Messed him up really good.
心理医师诊断他是创伤后压力症 但却没让他退役
The psychs tagged him with PTSD, but they didn't discharge him.
他们也没有给他治疗
They didn't really treat him either.
他扛著枪在营区晃了长达三个月
For three months he wandered the base with a weapon.
大年初一时他回到宿舍
January first, he went into his hooch,
拿著枪在新年派对上扫射
grabbed his weapon and he shot up a New Year's Party.
然后跑到了优胜美地国家公园
Then he trekked up to Yosemite National Forest.
没有粮食也没有掩蔽
No food, no shelter,
气温降至冰点
temperatures dropping below freezing.
我们找到他时 他已经爬过了降雪线
When we finally spotted him, he was up the mountain above the snow line.
就呆呆的坐在那看日出
Just sitting there, staring into dawn's early light.
然后举枪自尽
And then he ate his gun.
幸普森若已经失常
电影精选列表