I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this, Major.
快搞定这事
Finish it!
"所以不要有压力, 动作快点就是了"
So no pressure then. Just hurry up.
"正是, 少校"
Exactly, Major.
别再有海军陆战队员伤亡
No more Marines dying.
收到
Roger that.
"好了, 大伙机灵点"
Okay, boys. Stay sharp now.
腹蛇一号♥、腹蛇一号♥ 我十点钟方向出现第二辆货车
Viper-One, Viper-One, got a second truck at my 10 o'clock.
"收到, 腹蛇二号♥"
Roger that, Viper-Two.
"A队、B队, 准备出动"
Team Alpha, Team Bravo, get ready to bound.
走吧
Let's go.
C队跟我来
Team Charlie, you are on me.
我们提供火力支援
We're fire support.
到那边窗口
Take that window.
你去那个窗口
You take that window.
"该死, 我们完了"
Shit. We're made.
有狙击手!
Shooter!
快干掉他们!马上!
Take them! Take them now!
哪一边?哪一边?
Which way
我们要开枪吗?
Should we engage?
保护施沛找出目标 这就是我们的任务
Protect Shope and look for Tango. That's our mission.
看好你的瞄准器
Keep your head down on that scope.
前进、前进!快走!掩护我! 掩护我!
Advance, advance! Move in! Cover me! Cover me!
腹蛇二号♥、腹蛇二号♥ 有敌方狙击手攻击
Viper-Two, Viper-Two, we've got enemy sniper fire.
"目标出现, 11点方向"
ATB Tangos, 11 o'clock.
该死!
Fuck!
肯特拉?肯特拉?
Cantara
"腹蛇一号♥、腹蛇一号♥, 这裡是腹蛇二号♥ 有人员伤亡!"
Viper-One, Viper-One, this is Viper-Two. I got a man down!
他们有反狙击手支援 怎麽办?
They've got counter-sniper support. How copy?
开枪吧
Start shooting.
我们被困住了!
We're pinned!
要赶快扭转情势!
We need to change this fucking game!
"逮到你了, 贱♥人♥"
Gotcha, bitch.
"干得好, 扭转局势了"
Nice work. That's a game changer.
不是我
It wasn't me.
布兰登?
Brandon.
森姆!
Zaim!
森姆!
Zaim!
"干掉他们, 森姆!"
LIGHT 'EM UP, ZAIM!
"干掉他们, 森姆!"
LIGHT 'EM UP, ZAIM!
火箭抱!
RPG!
前进!前进! 快!快!
Move in! Move in! Hustle! Hustle!
扩散外♥围♥!快走!前进!
Let's push the perimeter! Fucking push down, let's go! Move in!
快!
Go!
"前进, 在货车上安装炸♥药♥"
Move in, rig the truck.
把货全炸了
Blow all the merch.
不能让它们流回市场!
Nothing gets back on the market!
有人在吗?
Anybody with me?
我在
I'm here.
肯特拉死了
Cantara's gone.
"下士, 你熬过来了"
Corporal, you tough it out.
这是高压事件
This is a high stress event.
这工作就是这样
It's the job.
让开!
Clear!
我们要炸了这货车!
We're blowing this truck!
小心!
Watch your backs!
"刚才真是一团糟, 不是吗?"
Well, that was a goat fuck, huh?
看来你的杀手没收到邀请函
Looks like your assassin didn't get the invitation.
我们的线民说他会在场!
Our Intel says he did!
叫你们的线民去死啦!
Yeah, well, your Intel can blow me!
任务结束!我们赶快离开这鬼…
Job's done! Let's get the fuck outta...
"菜鸟才会犯的错, 小子"
Rookie mistake, Junior.
"空气很迷漫, 灯光微弱"
The air is heavy, the light is low
你那把308的射程也不够 对吗?小子
and you don't got the range with that 308, do you, kid?
祝你好眠
Sleep tight, kid.
注意、注意 不明海军陆战士兵接近
Be advised, be advised, we've got an unidentified Marine coming in.
说明身分
Identify yourself.
"汤姆士拜克, 前海军陆战队队员 你是谁?"
Thomas Beckett, former US Marine. Who are you?
搞什麽?
What the hell?
有流言说你已经死了 主枪抱军士
The rumor was you were dead, Master Gunnery Sergeant.
"少校, 我死了很多次了"
I've been dead before, Major.
枪抱军士布兰登派克呢?
Where is Gunnery Sergeant Brandon Beckett?
我让他留在基地
I left him back at the base.
"骗人, 他在这裡"
Bullshit, he was here.
他是个很能干的孩子
He's a resourceful kid.
所以这就是你照顾我儿子的方式?
So, this is how you take care of my son?
你儿子是武装侦察队的狙击游击手
Your son is a force recon Marine Scout Sniper
野战技能与枪法优越
highly skilled in field craft and marksmanship.
海军陆战队花费了许多金钱与时间 训练他如何生存
The Corps has spent a lot of time and money teaching him how to survive.
"现在, 你要告诉我"
Now, are you gonna tell me
你要不要解释一下 你为何在敌方?
why you're on this side of the ground?
失望吗? 有那麽一点
Disappointed? A little.
传奇是很难抹灭的
Takes a lot to kill a legend.
若那杀手也认为我死了
If the assassin thought I was dead,
他可能会跟你一样
I figured he'd do what you did.
我会怎样?
And what would I do?
去杀名单裡下一个人
Go to the next man on the list.
所以杀手是谁呢?
So, who is the sniper?
陆军特种部队的大卫幸普森
Army Ranger David Simpson.
幸普森?
Simpson?
那还真是太遗憾了
Now that's a damn shame.
"我打中他了 但是距离太远, 没法致命"
I put some lead on him, but he was too far for me to put his lights out.
军士
Master Guns?
借一步说话
A word.
你在想什麽?少校
What's on your mind, Major?
说你背井离乡都言轻了
To say you're a long way from home is an understatement.
我们现在可是在中东核心
We're in the middle of the Middle East.
连阿♥拉♥都不知道我们来了
Allah himself doesn't know that we're here.
你怎会知道?
So how do you?
我也有我的眼线
I know people, too.
我们是否同一阵线?
Are we playing on the same team?
我的目的是保住布兰登 这就是我的任务
I'm playing to keep Brandon alive, that's my mission.
还有杀了幸普森
And to kill Simpson.
我的命没什麽大不了的 我早活够了
My life, nah, my life's been lived.
再过几小时太阳就升起了 我们会找到他的
Sun will be up in a couple of hours. We'll find this guy.
等等
Wait.
"血迹是新的, 这是幸普森的藏身处"
This blood's fresh. This was Simpson's hide.
我去找布兰登与幸普森
I'll track Brandon and Simpson.
我们跟你一起
Yeah, we'll come with you.
"不, 少校"
Negative, Major.
我计算至少还有两名战士
I counted at least two other combatants
在你们攻击下存活下来
that lived through your donnybrook and made it out.
他们可能是幸普森的同党
They could be working with Simpson.
你们俩去追他们
So you two have to go after them.
"我往西走, 我很熟悉那边的地形"
I'll go west. I know that terrain.
"好, 那我朝东"
Yeah, I'll go to the east.
他们幕后指使者是否不只是幸普森?
So if this is more than just Simpson, who are they working for?
要有留活口的话我会问清楚的
We'll ask whoever we leave alive.
打猎愉快
Happy hunting.
把枪放下
Drop your fucking gun.
"别动, 放下武器"
Don't move. Put the weapon down.
我没有武器
I don't have one.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
等待撤离
I'm waiting for evac.
撤离?
Evac?
没有撤离人员要来
There's no evac coming for you.
到尽头了
End of the road.
他们答应我的
They promised.
他们是谁?
Who's ""they""?
招揽我的人
My recruiter.
我的专案官员
电影精选列表