德国东柏林
叙利亚边境
土耳其南方三英哩处
土耳其梅尔辛市
ICITAP 总部 多国特遣部队
状态:不明
希腊 圣托里尼岛
斯卡拉旧码头
土耳其 梅尔辛港
印克列空军基地 南土耳其
贝达港 叙利亚西北部
国际毒品和执法事务局
叙利亚西北部
国际毒品和执法事务局营区
贝达外♥围♥ 叙利亚西北部
希腊 圣托里尼 阿莫迪港
♪ 我觉得它正在下降 ♪
♪ I feel it coming down ♪
♪ 躺在地上 ♪
♪ Lying on the ground ♪
♪ 王国永远不安全 ♪
♪ Kingdom's never safe ♪
♪ 当国王在胡闹的时候 ♪
♪ When the king is fooling 'round ♪
♪ 山上的灯塔 ♪
♪ A lighthouse on a hill ♪
♪ 永不中断的波浪 ♪
♪ A wave that never breaks ♪
♪ 我把所有的遗憾都抛向太阳 ♪
♪ I throw all my regrets into the sun ♪
♪ 大海忘记了 ♪
♪ As the sea forgets ♪
♪ 你从我手中拿走钥匙 ♪
♪ You take the key from my hand ♪
♪ 您按下按钮并重置 ♪
♪ You press the button and reset ♪
♪ 我喊,我喊,我对着天空喊 ♪
♪ I shout, I shout, I shout out at the sky ♪
♪ 从我的车顶上,哦 ♪
♪ From the roof of my car, oh ♪
♪ 我大喊,我大喊到深夜 ♪
♪ I shout, I shout out into the night ♪
♪ 我现在需要一些答案,哦 ♪
♪ I need some answers right now, oh ♪
♪ 游入大海 ♪
♪ Swim into the ocean ♪
♪ 将自己从地板上抬起 ♪
♪ Lift yourself up off the floor ♪
♪ 街上的军队 ♪
♪ An army on the street ♪
♪ 跟着节拍前进,哦 ♪
♪ Marching to the beat, oh ♪
♪ 我喊,我喊 ♪
♪ I shout, I shout ♪
♪ 我喊 ♪
♪ I shout ♪
♪ 我喊,我喊,我对着天空喊 ♪
♪ I shout, I shout, I shout out at the sky ♪
♪ 从我的车顶上,哦 ♪
♪ From the roof of my car, oh ♪
♪ 我大喊,我大喊到深夜 ♪
♪ I shout, I shout out into the night ♪
♪ 我现在需要一些答案,哦 ♪
♪ I need some answers right now, oh ♪
♪ 沟通 ♪
♪ Communication ♪
♪ 你为什么不给我打电♥话♥? ♪
♪ Why don't you call me? ♪
♪ 打电♥话♥给我 ♪
♪ Call me ♪
♪ 沟通 ♪
♪ Communication ♪
♪ 你为什么不给我打电♥话♥? ♪
♪ Why don't you call me? ♪
♪ 打电♥话♥给我 ♪
♪ Call me ♪
嘿
Hey.
幸普森
Simpson.
我没料到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
我们曾在同一片沙漠
We chewed the same sand.
"可不是吗, 我现在都还满嘴沙"
Yeah, I'm still pickin' it outta my teeth.
真要命
Shit, man.
好久不见
Long time.
"史密, 还好吗?"
How ya doin', Smitty?
打从警戒任务后 就没听过这个绰号♥了
I haven't heard that nickname since Mission Sentinel.
我很好
I'm doin' good.
兰茨图尔那的德国医师
The German doctors down in Landstuhl,
帮我恢复得差不多了
they stitched me back together pretty well.
你何时从那沙坑裡出来的?
When'd you get outta that sandbox?
几个月前
Couple of months back.
还好吗?
Doin' okay?
他们说我没事
They say I am.
人给他们弄坏的 他们当然要修好
Hey, they broke me, they gotta fix me.
欢迎来到这世界
Welcome to the world.
"史密, 我知道现在找工作"
Listen, Smitty, I know this is not a good time
"可能不妥当, 但如果…"
to be lookin' for a job. But if...
我说了我没事
I said I'm okay.
我听说申巴♥赫♥附属部队那有职缺
I got a line on a job over at Sembach Annex,
训练陆军狙击手
training Army Snipers.
"俗话说得好 ""自己做不来就去教人家"""
You know what they say, ""Those who can't, teach.""
陆军至少欠你这点吧
Well, the Army owes you that.
"是我在上课的女儿, 艾莉克"
It's my daughter Alex at school.
我不知道你有孩子
I didn't know you had a kid.
"两个, 艾莉克跟露西"
I got two, Alex and Lucy.
我现在很少见她们了
Don't see much of 'em. Not any more.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
你们在警戒任务后就弃我于不顾
You guys threw me under the bus on Sentinel.
我们之后的任务很糟
We got sent on a bad mission
死了很多人
and people died.
把友方误射这档事全算我头上
They hung that friendly-fire shit on me.
确实是你的枪
Your gun did it.
我可是收到命令开枪
I was ordered to fire.
是上校下令的
And I was ordered by the Colonel
别计较了
to give those orders.
他们叫清洗
Call it a wash.
"史密, 有何贵干?"
What are we doin' here, Smitty?
有话想说就直说吧
You got somethin' to say, say it.
你认为神会原谅我们所做的吗?
Do you think that God will forgive us
我们做的事
for all the shit that we've done?
大部分的时间做得都是对的
We did things right, most of the time.
我们根本跟撒旦同谋
We were drinkin' from the devil's cup.
战争就是这麽回事
That's just war.
就这样?
So that's it?
就这样
That's it.
就是这样
Just like that.
去你的、去他的上校 我尽了我的责任
So fuck you and fuck the Colonel, I did my job.
我也是
And I did mine.
"嘿, 我跟你说了吗?"
Hey, did I tell ya?
我下个月就可以拿公民了
Getting my citizenship next month.
终于下来了?
Finally came through, huh? Mmm-hmm.
加入海军陆战队是有好处的
It pays to be a Marine.
"天啊, 我迫不及待想要拿那本蓝色护照"
God, I can't wait to have that blue passport.
你应得的
Well deserved.
"下士, 你的绰号♥很有趣"
So, Corporal, you got an interesting nickname.
"芒果吗? 嗯, 哪来的?"
Mango? Yeah, where'd it come from?
我第一次实战任务在东帝汶
My first live op, we were in East Timor.
在丛林裡待了30天 食物短缺
Thirty days in the jungle, short on food supply.
我做了道芒果蛇肉沙拉给大伙吃
So I made my team a mango-snake salad.
拿什麽调味?
What'd you season it with?
海盐啊
Sea salt.
哼
Hmm.
这会听来很可口
Sounds good right about now.
1点钟方向有动静 距离
Movement, one o'clock. BRANDON: Range me.
Thirteen hundred.
瞄准目标
On target.
对好瞄准器 风向?
Hold scope. Wind?
来自山区1点钟方向
It's comin' off the mountain at our one o'clock,
朝右四分之一度转两格
quarter value, push two clicks to the right.
角度?
Angle?
"下降18度, 不用调整"
Descending 18 degrees, no adjustment.
更多的叙利亚人逃进土耳其 怎能怪他们呢?
More Syrians coming into Turkey. Who can blame 'em?
"换你了, 李斯"
Your move, Reese.
白色车吃F5格
White rook captures F five.
该死
Fuck.
"玩完了, 将军"
That's it, son. Check and mate.
"NS2、NS2 这裡是NS1, 完毕"
NS-Two, NS-Two, this is NS-One, over.
"NS1, 这是NS2 你那边有动静吗?完毕"
NS-One, this is NS-Two, what's your traffic, over?
"NS2, 军情报告, 完毕"
NS-Two, please advise on your sit rep, over.
过著梦寐以求的生活
Livin' the dream, baby.
现在重点在哪?
How's your focus?
我现在正著重在清理枪管
Currently, I am focused on cleaning my barrel.
我看到你的身影了
I can see your silhouette.
快找掩护
Get back in your hide.
先让我抖抖好吗?
Can I shake first?
你很幽默喔
Oh, you got jokes?
那当然
Always.
让我保持警觉
Keeps me light, on the edge, where I need to be.
你应该盯著瞄准器
电影精选列表