Oh, cool, man.
"回头见, 小子 我们出发!"
We'll see ya, kid. Wheel's up! Let's roll!
长官
Sir?
布兰登呢? 这趟他不去
Where's Brandon? He's not making this trip.
能问原因吗?
May I ask why?
"不能, 走了"
Nope. Load up!
腹蛇一号♥呼叫指挥
This is Viper-One to Command Op,
我们现在距离印克列空军基地6千公尺 持续前进中
we're 600 klicks from AFB Incirlik and rolling.
预计五小时后抵达
ETA approximately five hours.
"收到, 腹蛇一号♥, 要注重安全"
Copy that, Viper-One. Be safe out there.
老虎27呼叫塔台
This is Tiger-Two Seven to Tower.
"我们准备好了 等待命令, 完毕"
We're ready and awaitin' your command, over.
这里是塔台
This is Tower.
你可以起飞了
You're cleared for take-off.
确认腹蛇小组已上机 准备行动
Confirm Team Viper's on board, ready for incursion.
"正确, 小组已准备好出击"
That's affirmative, the team's locked and loaded.
我们距离DZAB大约80分钟
We are approximately 80 minutes from DZ Alpha Bravo.
"收到, 老虎27 请注意安全"
Roger that, Tiger-Two Seven, be safe out there.
施沛少校 毕德华?
Major Shope! Bidwell?
嗯
Yeah.
他们都称你子弹脸?
They call you Bullet
我确实这麽听过
I have heard that before, yes.
这位是珊娜玛里与艾迪肯特拉
This is Sanaa Malik, Eddie Cantara.
狙击手吗?
Sniper?
我比较喜欢射击者
I prefer the word shooter.
好吧
Okay.
现在大伙都认识了
Now we know who we all are.
我听说有人要我的命?
So I heard somebody wants me dead?
请他们领好号♥码牌吧
Well, tell 'em to take a number.
方圆百里之内多的是人想要我的命
Everybody within a thousand klicks of here wants me dead.
特定的一个人
Someone in particular, linked to what you were doing in Afghanistan
与你2004年4月22日
on April the 22nd, 2004.
"在阿富汗执行的警戒任务有关, 我记得"
Yes, Sentinel. I remember that mission.
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
我们负责护送一群美军情报人员出境
We were escorting a group of Army Intel out of theater.
结果遭到袭击
We were ambushed.
"一团乱, 一半的人员都死于友方误杀"
It was a cluster fuck. We lost half the men to friendly fire.
有人在暗♥杀♥每一名 参予那次行动的军官
Someone is killing every officer who served on that mission.
只剩你一人了
You're the last one alive.
阿富汗海♥洛♥因♥与吗♥啡♥产量高达308顿
380 tons of heroin and morphine is produced
全走私进欧洲
in Afghanistan and trafficked up into Europe.
海♥洛♥因♥公路从赫耳曼德河谷
The Heroin Highway starts in the Helmand River Valley
一路延伸至伊朗、伊♥拉♥克♥ 然后进入叙利亚并通往土耳其
and moves through Iran, Iraq and then into Syria before entering Turkey
一路抵达欧洲
and making its way into Europe.
这些毒品的所得被用来资助恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 我们的任务就是制止走私
These drugs bankroll terrorism and it's our job to stop it.
他们穿梭于小城镇
They move through small villages,
有时甚至奴役当地居民
sometimes forcing the local men and women to work as slave labor.
这些毒枭身边都有杀手团保护
These cartels are protected by kill squads.
"今晚6点, 我们在追踪的一行人"
At 1800 today, the group we've been hunting
将会运送海♥洛♥因♥到贝达外♥围♥的一个小镇
will deliver the heroin to a town on the outskirts of Bayda
交换军♥火♥
in exchange for weapons.
我的人已经出动了
My team's forward deployed.
他们正在就位
They're getting in position now.
我们则要去打个招呼然后干掉他们
We will be there to say hello and fuck them up.
30分钟进出
In and out in 30 minutes.
"这可是城市战, 小姐们"
This is an urban op, ladies.
用不著我提醒你们有88%的伤亡率
I don't need to remind you there's an 88% casualty rate.
"别暴露身影, 注意死角"
Don't silhouette, watch your angles
别踏入死亡漩涡
and stay out of the fatal funnel.
现场销毁所有毒品与武器
The drugs and weapons will be destroyed on site.
这不是寻获任务
This is not a recovery mission.
我们不能留下任何痕迹
We leave zero signature.
有疑问吗?
Questions?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
好的
Right.
当施沛少校及国际毒品和执法小组 在把他们干掉的同时
While Major Shope and your I.N.L. team are busy fucking them up,
我们的人将在安全处支援他们
my boys and girls will be on the green-side providing long-range support.
受训时没好好听课的人
For those of you who skipped class,
这意思就是躲在草丛中狙击
that's short for sniping in the weeds.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我们还会在周遭安装这些小家伙
We'll also be filling the surrounding areas with these little babies.
GSM监视器材
GSM surveillance devices,
实时高析影音与红外线有效距离 长达60英迟
real time HD audio and video with an IR range of 60 feet.
我将在危机区检视所有影像
I'll be monitoring all the video feeds on the crisis zone.
只要是扛枪会动的 我们都可以高析画质观赏
If it moves with a gun, we will watch it in HD.
只要出现并想要杀你的就是坏人
Whoever shows up to kill you is the bad guy.
我们已未加密的通讯邀请他
We've invited him with a stream of unsecured radio chatter
确认了小镇的确切地点 以及你们小组的存在
pinpointing the town and your team's presence there.
所以这家伙要是现身 你会罩我萝?
So, if this guy shows you've got my back?
我们会
We have.
"少校, 你射这些长枪的枪法好吗?"
You any good with those long
我宁可扛长枪 也不要拿来换你们的手♥枪♥
I'd rather take my long-guns, than your short arms.
说得好
Well said.
带好装备
Gear up.
我们走吧
Let's get it done.
你的证件呢?身分証明
IDENTIFICATION.
"我只是路过, 没有想要惹麻烦"
I'm just passing through. I don't want any trouble.
双手举起来
PUT YOUR HANDS UP!
"拜託, 别这样嘛"
Come on, guys. Let's not do this.
在这 好
Here it is. Good.
距离镇中心800公尺
800 meters out from the center of town.
"长官, 请容我一问 他们为何称呼你为子弹脸"
Sir, if I may, why do they call you Bullet
我狙击了74个人
I've had 74 confirmed kills.
67个都是脸部中弹
And 67 of those have been face shots.
很厉害的宣言 其实是个人商标
Quite a statement. More of a trademark.
"长官, 为何留下布兰登?"
Sir, why did you leave Brandon behind?
这当中有你不需要知道的内♥幕♥
There's more at play here than you need to know about.
我只採取当下正确的行为
But I do what's right in the moment at the time.
你总知道对大伙最好的是什麽吗? 没错
You always know what's right for us? Yeah, pretty much.
从不会判断错误?
You think you could ever be wrong?
晚上会想到睡不著
Keeps me awake at night.
"好了, 找掩护吧"
Okay, get ghillied-up, play hide.
外面很多自己人 没见到目标
Lots of friendlies out there, no tangos.
收到
Roger that.
"腹蛇二号♥、腹蛇二号♥ 这裡是腹蛇一号♥, 完毕"
Viper-Two, Viper-Two, this is Viper-One, over.
"腹蛇一号♥, 这是腹蛇二号♥ 请报告, 完毕"
Viper-One, this is Viper-Two, send your traffic, over.
注意你的目标显示器
Watch your target indicators down there.
"在反光, 完毕"
You've got shine, over.
"收到, 完毕"
Roger that, over.
"丝♥袜♥, 很性感喔"
Pantyhose. Sexy.
你若知道我还拿这个干嘛 包你脸都红了
If you saw half the shit I did with this, you would blush.
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking slut.
"掩护得好, 芒果"
Nice hide, Mango.
"有动静了, 两点钟方向, 完毕"
We got movement, two o'clock, over.
"别移♥动♥, 腹蛇二号♥"
Stay frosty, Viper-Two.
关保险栓
Safeties off.
有目标的迹象吗?完毕
Any sign of Tango, over?
"没有, 完毕"
Negative, over.
专注在目标上
Keep your eyes on the prize.
"帮我找幸普森, 腹蛇一号♥, 完结"
Find me Simpson. Viper-One, out.
收到
Roger that.
"少校, 那边状况如何?"
Major, how's everything going out there?
那家伙挂了没?
This shithead pushing up daisies yet?
我正在处理当中
I'm in the middle of it now.
枪抱军士拜克跟你一起吗?
Gunnery Sergeant Beckett with you?
他在基地
He's confined to base.
是吗?
Is he?
我把他留在那裡
That's where I left him.
"他不见了, 打从昨天就没见到人"
Well, he's gone. Hasn't been seen since yesterday.
我完全不知道
That's news to me.
"少校, 我有个不好的预感"
电影精选列表