That cop was my friend.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
回来
Get back!
托尼
Tony.
抓到他了吗
You get him?
你还好吗
You okay?
受伤了
You hit?
走吧
Come on.
一定会抓住他的
We're gonna get this guy.
去吧
Just go.
你留在这里
You stay here.
我去检查录像
I'll go check the tapes.
好的
Ok.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
你发现是谁泄露消息
Have you found out who's leaking the information
给警♥察♥了吗
to the police?
很好
Good.
我们会派人解决她的
We'll send someone for her now.
好的
Okay.
永远别小看变♥态♥
Never underestimate a pervert.
詹科在哪里
Where's Janko?
他在仓库
He's at the warehouse.
靠河边的
By the river.
他把货放在那里
Where he keeps his stock.
嘿
Hey.
我们走
Let's go.
要我吧 我年纪大 我妹妹太小
闭嘴 要我打断你的腿吗
想挨揍吗
闲的没事做吗
想要吗
去 去啊
Go, go, go!
别害怕 把枪给他
等等
Stay here.
詹科在哪里
Where's Janko?
你不是我弟弟
You're not my brother.
你是人尽可夫的婊♥子♥生的
You're the son of a whore who fucked everything up.
父亲不会这样的
Father would never!
父亲说晚安
Father says goodnight.
詹科 Victor在哪里
Janko! Where's Viktor?
嘿 詹科
Hey Janko!
停手吧
Get it over with.
你杀的那个人有妻子和小孩
The man you killed had a wife and kid!
另一个小孩下个月就要出生了
Another one coming in a month!
我说了我没有杀他
I told you I didn't kill him.
里德用他的枪杀了他
Reed shot him with his own weapon
然后给了我
and gave it to me.
趴下
Down!
告诉我你父亲去哪了
Tell me where your father's going!
詹科 听得见我说话吗
Janko! Can you hear me?
你父亲去哪了
Where's your father gone?
哪里
Where?
程... 程潮
Cheng... Cheng Chao.
程潮
Cheng Chao.
德拉戈维奇什么时候买♥♥通你的
When did Dragovic get you?
我猜我们都付出了代价 尼克
Guess we all have our price, Nick.
瞧瞧你的代价
Look at the price you paid.
你不该插手的
You should have got with the program.
就凭你俩就想阻止人皮交易
You think you two gonna stop the skin trade
就凭像童子军似的你们俩
just because you run around like fucking boy scouts?
你在乎那些姑娘吗
Fuck you care about these girls?
她们在哪里都生不如死
They'll just rot wherever they are anyway.
而你会在地狱里生不如死
And you will rot in hell.
他提到过一个机场
He mentioned an air strip.
程潮 你知道吗
Cheng Chao. You know it?
程潮
Cheng Chao.
在柬埔寨边境
The Cambodia border.
别乱动
Hold still.
为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你受伤了
You're hurt.
不 我是说这个
No, this.
去边境线
Going to the border.
有可能我们两个都得死
Probably getting ourselves killed.
- 这是我的工作 - 狗屁
- It's my job. - Bullshit.
你面前的可是个警♥察♥
You're talking to a cop here.
有个叫敏的姑娘 我的线人
There's Min, my informant.
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
有些女孩并不是被绑♥架♥走的
You know, some of these girls are just not kidnapped.
而是被卖♥♥掉的
They are sold.
被谁卖♥♥掉的
Sold by who?
她们的父母
Their parents.
敏是被她母亲卖♥♥掉的
Min was sold by her mother.
现在她在他们手里 他们什么事都干得出来
Now I think they got her and they could do anything.
我喜欢有伤疤的人
I love people with scars.
我们是一样的 你和我
We are the same, you and I.
你心跳得很有力
You have a very strong heartbeat.
节奏中有种音乐感
There is a musicality to the rhythm.
咚咚 咚咚
Dum, dum. Dum, dum.
咚咚 咚咚
Dum, dum. Dum, dum.
我们才不一样
We are not the same.
不吗
No?
但凡有心之人 不会做出你的行径
No one with a heart can do what you do.
沾血的钱仍然是钱
Blood money is still money.
但破烂货可没人要
But nobody wants damaged goods.
维克多
Viktor.
再会
Adieu.
托尼 有孩子
Tony! The kids!
好好听着
Listen, okay.
看见那些树了吗
You see those trees?
你们跑过去藏在后面
I want you to run and hide behind them.
记住回头看
I want you to look back.
记住这些人的脸
Remember the faces of these men.
如果我或者你父亲出了什么事
If something happens your father or me,
等你长大后 得为我们报仇
it is your duty to do something about it when you get older.
要牢牢记住 现在快跑
Remember. Now run!
老爸
Dad.
这里有一架直升机
It is a helicopter.
你可以看着我杀死她
You can watch me kill her.
- 快走 - 不 不
- Go. - No, no, no.
先生 还没加好油
Mister we aren't finished.
快走
Go!
真遗憾 你再也见不到你女儿了
Too bad you'll never see your daughter again.
她叫苏菲亚 对吗
Sofia, right?
她可是个极品货
She was a very fine piece of merchandise.
她在哪 她在哪
Where is she? Where is she?
她到底在哪
Where is she?!
四周后
所以她有可能还活着
So she could still be alive?
希望如此
I hope so.
我们要回去找到她
We'll be coming back to collect her.
永远别失去希望 尼克
Don't ever lose hope Nick.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
但是我愿付出所有 追到天涯海角
But whatever it takes, wherever I have to go,
一定要把女儿找回来
I'm gonna find my daughter.
每年全世界人口贩卖♥♥涉及两千至三千万人
估计百分之九十八的色情贩卖♥♥受害者是妇女和儿童