欢迎来到波比[柬埔寨赌镇]
Welcome to Poipet.
你真漂亮
You are so beautiful.
走吧
Come on.
嘘
Sh.
嘘
Sh.
住手 损坏的货可卖♥♥不了
Hey. You can't sell damaged merchandise.
装货上船
Put her in the shipment.
皮肉交易
新泽西州 纽瓦克市
泰国 曼谷
谢了
Thanks.
嗨 戴克斯
Hey, Dex.
把货带出来
Bring out the merchandise.
无意冒犯
Don't be offended.
不过对于核实客户的身份
We have a way of making sure our client are
我们有特殊的方法
who they said they are.
干♥她♥
Fuck her.
现在
Now.
在我们面前
And we watch.
还想谈判吗
You are negotiating huh?
现在
Now.
维克多·德拉戈维奇在泽西市
Victor Dragovic is in Jersey.
放屁 来做什么
Bullshit. Why?
不知道 我只知道这么多
I don't know, that's all that I know okay?
尼克 你根本不清楚你在对付谁
Look, Nick, you don't know who you're fucking with okay?
这些塞尔维亚人 可不像意大利人
These Serbs, they're not like the Italians.
该死的 甚至还不如俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢
Fuck, they're not even like the Russians, alright?
他们无法无天
They have no code.
不 等等 等等
No, no! Wait! Wait! Wait!
交货地点在哪
Where is the delivery?
拉我上去 我就说
Pull me up and I'll talk.
- 不要 - 在哪
- Ah! No! - Where?
等等
Wait.
新泽西码头
New Jersey docks.
货船是柬埔寨之星
The ship is called The Cambodian Star.
快把我拉上去
Now pull me up!
德拉戈维奇会去吗
Will Dragovic be there?
会 会 维克多·德拉戈维奇会去的
Yes, yes. Victor Dragovic will be there.
快把我拉上去
Now pull me up.
拉我上去
Pull me up.
求你 求你
Please. Please.
你可以带她走
You can have her.
免费 我保证
No charge, I promise.
她姐姐也送给你 行不
I'll throw her sister in too, okay? Huh?
求求你
Oh, please.
我把知道的都说了
I told you everything I know.
拜托 把我拉上去吧
Come on. Just pull me up.
谈判结束
Negotiation is over.
回到你父母身边去吧
别轻信陌生人
都说是基因让人类不朽
They say our genes are what make us immortal,
子孙继承我们的姓氏 传承
that our children will carry on our names, our legacy,
家族给予我们希望
that it is family that gives us hope.
我为你骄傲 安德鲁
I am proud of you Andre.
如为你兄弟们一般骄傲 伊万与戈兰
As I am of your brothers, Ivan and Goran.
[塞尔维亚-克罗地亚语]
Sretan rodendan, brat.
意思是生日快乐 弟弟
Means Happy Birthday kid brother.
我的四子詹科 无法列席
My fourth son Janko could not be here
但他送上了来自波比的诚挚祝福
but he sends best wishes from Poipet.
我的儿子 安德鲁
My son, Andre,
你我血脉相同
you and I have the same blood in our veins.
敬充满奇遇的未来
Here is to many good adventures.
愿我们千秋永存
May we all live long.
- 万岁 - 万岁
- Dug zivot. - Dug zivot.
卡西迪警探
Detective Cassidy.
我是特工里德 人口贩卖♥♥专案组
Special Agent Reed, Human Trafficking Task Force.
有什么我能为联邦调查局效劳的
What can I do for the FBI?
虽然我希望
Well, you know I'd hoped for
能多些跨机构合作
a little more inter-agency collaboration.
你们想独揽行动
You're trying to keep the operation contained.
- 防止... - 泄密 是的我明白
- Stop so... - Leaks. Yeah I understand.
听着 现在还不是太晚
Look, you know, it's not too late
把行动交给我们
to hand the op over to us, you know.
维克多·德拉戈维奇
Viktor Dragovic.
前塞尔维亚籍 现在在俄♥国♥活动
Ex-Serbian national, now working in Russia.
谢谢你迟到了
Thank you for coming in late.
德拉戈维奇靠酒店和赌博
Dragovic made a fortune in hotels and gambling
在东欧和亚洲发了财
in Eastern Europe and Asia.
但同时 他也深度参与人口贩卖♥♥
But he's also a major player in what I consider
在我眼里这是地球上最卑劣的恶行
the most despicable endeavor on Planet E, human trafficking.
德拉戈维奇在东南亚绑♥架♥年轻女孩
Dragovic kidnaps young girls in South East Asia,
把她们运至欧洲 再卖♥♥到世界各地
runs them through Europe then sells them all over the globe.
人皮交易价值数十亿美元
The skin trade's worth billions of dollars.
光去年 美国就有超过两千起案件
Last year alone this country saw over 2000 cases
我觉得每起案件都是场悲剧
and I consider every single one of those a goddamned tragedy.
这是德拉戈维奇的长子 戈兰
This is Dragovic's oldest son, Goran.
在英国读的书
Educated in England.
次子 伊万
Son number two, Ivan.
运作中东的活动
Runs the Middle East operation.
这是三子 安德鲁 可爱吧
This is son number three, Andre. Isn't he cute?
他是纽约大学的学生
He's a student at NYU.
最后是四子詹科
And there's a fourth son Janko
运作东南亚的贩卖♥♥活动
who runs the trafficking operations in South East Asia.
大家都认识尼克·卡西迪
Okay you all know Nick Cassidy.
他是这起特案的负责人
He's the case officer in this particular opus.
请继续 尼克
Take it away Nick.
今早 在哈德森河打捞出了
This morning we fished Dex Guroff,
线人戴克斯·古洛夫的尸体
an informant, out of the Hudson.
头部中了两枪
Two gunshot wounds to the head.
死前 戴克斯曾向我坦白
Before he was killed Dex confirmed to me
维克多·德拉戈维奇就在泽西市这里
that Viktor Dragovic is here in Jersey.
多谢来自泰国皇家警局的双边情报
Now thanks to shared bi-lateral intelligence
揭露了他来此的原因
by the Royal Thai Police, we know why.
更棒的是 还有地点
Better. We know where.
目标是一艘名为柬埔寨之星的船
Our target is the ship The Cambodian Star.
海岸警卫队证实 它在不到三小时前
The coast guard confirms it arrives at Pier 21
停泊在了泽西码头的二十一号♥位置
at the Jersey Docks in less than three hours.
女士们先生们 我们要确保
Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to make sure
来美国是维克多·德拉戈维奇此生
that coming to America was the worst decision
最糟糕的决定
Viktor Dragovic ever made.
安德鲁 放松
Andre, relax.
这是你的第一次行动 我会伴你左右
This time, your first time, I will be with you.
开门
Open door.
上 上
Go, go, go, go.
走
Move!
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
是詹科 你的儿子
Janko, your son.
那你呢
But you?
你才是船长
You are the boat skipper.
在我来的地方
Where I come from,
男人要为自己的行为负责
men are accountable for their actions.
今天 安德鲁 你要证明你是我的子嗣
Today, Andre, you will prove that you are your father's son.
我手上沾满鲜血 你也一样
The blood on my hands is the same as the blood on yours.
让我骄傲
Make me proud.
拜托
Please.
拜托 不 求你了
Please, no. Please!
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
立刻放下所有武器
If you have any weapons lie them down.
安德鲁
Andre!
左边包抄
Left side cover!
安德鲁
Andre!
守着他
Stay with him!
你必须走 安德鲁