Dad!
天呐 尼克
Jesus, Nick.
尼克 能听见吗
Nick, can you hear me?
是科斯特洛和里德
It's Costello and Reed.
我知道你很难受
I know this is hard
而且我们可能是现在世界上
and we're probably the last two guys in the world
你最不想理的两个人了
you want to talk to right now.
时间地点都不合适
It's the wrong time and place.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
罗莎
Rosa.
苏菲亚
Sofia.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
尼克
Nick.
罗莎和苏菲亚都死了
Rosa and Sofia are dead.
她们的尸体已被大火吞噬
Their bodies were consumed by the blaze.
消防员在楼下找到你
The firefighters found you downstairs.
德拉戈维奇
Dragovic?
他不见了
He's gone.
因外交压力 法官允许他进行保释
Diplomatic pressure convinced the judge to grant him bail.
他一离开就逃走了
As soon as he was on the street he was in the air.
我们无能为力
There was nothing we could do.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不会带他走的
Russians wouldn't take him.
我们猜他可能是在泰国或者柬埔寨
We think he's somewhere in Thailand, maybe Cambodia.
尼克 你现在不要想太多
Nick, you don't need to think about this right now, man.
伙计们送了你这张卡片
All the guys sent you this card
我就放在这里了
and I'm going to put it right here.
葬礼已经举办了
There was a funeral.
德拉戈维奇给了你多少钱做法律顾问
How much did Dragovic pay you counsel?
我是外交官 我有豁免权
I'm a diplomat. I have immunity!
我还有妻子 孩子
I have a wife! Children!
我以前也有
So did I.
维克多在哪里
Where's Viktor?
哪里
Where?!
波比 柬埔寨 洋娃娃迪厅
Poipet, Cambodia. Baby Doll.
柬埔寨
维克多
Viktor.
你必须得走了
You have to move on.
我只能保你到这里了
There's nothing more I can do.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
只能保我到这里
Nothing more you can do.
美国人很坚决 泰国人也是
The Americans are insisting, and the Thai too.
他们施加了巨大的政♥治♥压力
They are applying heavy political pressure.
我不能一直否认你躲在这里
I can't keep denying that you are here forever.
只能到这里了
There's only so much I can do
否则他们会有疑问的
without them asking questions.
甚至会有政♥治♥后果
There can be political consequences.
这照片里的女人 可不是你妻子
The woman in the photo, she is not your wife.
下张照片的女孩呢
And the girl in the next one?
大概和你女儿的年纪相仿
She is about the same age as your daughter.
好吧
Okay.
我试试再撑两周
I'll try for two more weeks.
但之后你必须要去老挝了
But then you must leave for Laos.
那就够了
That works.
嘿 嘿
Hey hey!
我说了不要乱跑
No running I said!
我要为你们的发展实施计划 儿子们
I want to put in place a plan for you, my sons.
让你们接手公♥司♥
To take over the companies.
戈兰 你负责所有在
You, Goran, will oversee all the operations
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 乌克兰 白俄♥罗♥斯♥的运作
in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.
伊万你负责罗马尼亚 保加利亚 匈牙利
Ivan, you will take over Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary,
还有捷克
Czech Republic.
你们两人同时负责在东南亚
Both of you will oversee expanding trafficking,
扩张贩卖♥♥交易
South East Asia.
詹科呢
Janko?
曼谷
噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh!
不错吧 我在进步
Not bad huh? I'm getting good!
我喜欢会打架的女人
I like a girl who can fight.
二十一道刀伤 七个香烟烫痕
21 cuts, 7 cigarette burns.
他们把你从越南带去德国时 你多大
How old were you when they took you from Vietnam to Germany?
十二岁
Twelve.
知道吗 我记得我妈当时很不开心
You know, I remember my mother was really upset
因为她只拿到了七百美元 而不是一千
because she only got $700 and not $1000.
你在帮她吗
不管你的事
好妞儿都让你占了 都不分享
想想家里的好妞儿吧
带着孩子 围着灶台的那些
快点走吧 他们在楼下等着
里德特工来自联邦调查局 人口贩卖♥♥专案组
Agent Reed is from the FBI's Human Trafficking Task Force.
这位是特组队长托尼·维塔雅科
This is special branch major Tony Vitayakul,
还有他的搭档 农警长
his partner, Captain Nung.
这是一段目击者拍摄的手♥机♥视频
This is cell phone footage shot by a guest
事发地点在维克多·德拉戈维奇的律师开在纽约的餐馆
at a New York restaurant owned by Viktor Dragovic's attorney.
...柬埔寨 洋娃娃迪厅
...Cambodia, Baby Doll.
注意看背景
Watch the background.
他搭飞机到了达拉斯
He took a plane to Dallas.
在那里我们追踪到他去了墨西哥城
From there we tracked him to Mexico City
那里可以买♥♥到伪造美国护照
where he could buy a fake American passport
只要一千美元不到
for under $1000.
但他是从告密小贼手上买♥♥的
But he bought it from a snitch
所以警方知晓了他的行踪
and you know how these things pan out.
我们认为现在尼克的情绪
We think Nick is suffering from a severe
极其不稳定
psychological breakdown.
尼克的班机十八分钟前刚降落
Nick's plane landed exactly 18 minutes ago.
我侥幸存活
I got lucky.
卡西迪疯了
Cassidy's gone crazy.
他彻底失控了
He's gone insane.
他在南侧坡道
He's on the south ramp.
他去了那边
He went that way.
守着农
You stay with Nung.
闪开
Get out of the way!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
喂
Yes?
托尼 他在洋娃娃迪厅
Tony. He in Baby Doll now.
我们马上去
We'll be there.
好 快点 我等你
Okay, quick. I wait for you.
小心
Be careful.
波比
你是谁 怎么进来的
詹科在哪里
Where's Janko?
没有詹科 没有詹科
No Janko. No Janko.
没有詹科
No Janko.
不要说英语
No speak English.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在仓库
He's at the warehouse.
靠河边的仓库
The warehouse, by the river.
他把货放在那里
Where he keeps his stock.
什么货
Stock?
年轻女孩
Young girls.
出去
Get out.
好了
Okay.
该死 我去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this, stupid motherfucker.
你要找的那个人 在詹科的办公室
The man you are looking for, he is in Janko's office.
但詹科不在
But Janko not here.
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
把枪放下
Put your gun down!
你杀了农
You killed Nung!
我没杀那个警♥察♥
I didn't kill that cop.
我只想要维克多·德拉戈维奇和他儿子们的命
I just want Viktor Dragovic and his sons.
其余的我都不关心
After that I don't care.
那个警♥察♥是我朋友