Please?
求求你
Okay. All right,
好吧
all right, if... -Okay
好吧 如果... 太好了
...you can get that running Well, I'll get it running.
...你可以让它跑起来 好的 我会让它跑起来的
That's no problem.
没问题
Then it's yours.
那它是你的了
What? Yes! Thank you so much!
什么 太好了 太谢谢你了
Oh!
噢
Hey-hey, hey-hey.
嘿 嘿
Time to send those in, or tell your dad. Your choice.
是时候把这些寄出去或者告诉你♥爸♥爸 你的决定
Man up, son.
加油 儿子
Woo. I am dog-tired.
我累得像狗一样
Feels good though, right?
还是感觉很棒 是吧
This place is disgusting.
这地方好恶心啊
God, I just-I wanted to give you so much more by now.
天哪 我只是想给你比现在更好的
I mean you're right, look at this place. It's a dump.
我说你是对的 看看这个地方 就是个垃圾场
What?
什么
Tom Williamson, I love you.
汤姆·威廉姆森 我爱你
I'm so glad we get to start over.
我很高兴我们可以重新开始
And your daddy gave us that.
而且还是你父亲给我们的
Why you always gotta be so positive? Huh?
为什么你总是这么乐观呢
No, you didn't. Yes, I did.
是呀 你不是 我是的
No...
不要
I wish I had your faith.
真希望我有你这样的信心
All the faith you need is just the size of a seed.
你所需的信念就要种子那般大
Wow. I love it.
哇哦 我喜欢它
Me, too.
我也是
I think I just threw up a little bit.
我想我刚刚吐了一点
Oh. That's gross.
啊 好恶心
Just needs a little elbow grease.
只是需要一点体力活
Yeah, we could pick up all that stuff.
是的 我们可以利用所有的东西
And a feather duster, maybe.
可能还需要羽毛掸子
Who's this?
这是谁
Oh, I think that's J.P.
我觉得应该是J.P
J.P.? Yeah, he's supposed to meet us here.
J.P 是的 他应该和我们在这里见面
That's the guy?
他就是那个人
J. P. Clark. Hey, J.P., I'm Tom.
我是J.P.克拉克 你好J.P 我是汤姆
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Uh, who is that?
嗯 那是谁
That's Hank. Sweetheart of a guy.
他是汉克 一个热心人
He kinda comes with the place.
他好像是从那里来
Okay.
好的
Well, what d'ya think?
嗯 你们觉得怎么样
Excited. It's great. Yeah.
很兴奋 对呀 很好
Mr. Baines will go up to 95,000, if you wanna reconsider.
贝恩斯先生会提高到九万五千刀如果你们想重新考虑的话
Well, maybe. No. No, we want we want it.
嗯 可能 不 不 我们要这个房♥子
All right. We want it.
好的 我们要它
Well, thank you.
还是谢谢你
Appreciate it. Welcome to Bainesville.
是我的荣幸 欢迎来到巴尼斯维尔
Hey. Hey, there, Hank.
嘿 嘿 你好 汉克
J.P. Told us your name. I'm Tom.
J.P告诉了我们你的名字 我是汤姆
Is he okay?
他还好吗
I think so.
我觉得还好
His chest is going up and down.
他的胸腔在上下起伏
Whoa, hey!
哇哦 嘿
Thought we lost ya there for a second, buddy.
我们刚刚还觉得我们失去你了 伙计
I'm Tom.
我是汤姆
You just hangin' out?
你只是在附近遛弯吗
I'm Carol.
我是卡罗
I'm-I'm Carol!
我 我叫卡罗
We're the new owners!
我们是新的房♥东
I'm not deaf!
我没聋
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Well, everything's unlocked.
好吧 所有的东西都没上锁
Mom, you gotta check this out.
妈妈 你最好来看看这个
That's great to know.
很高兴听到这个消息
Wow.
哇哦
God.
天哪
We have got our work cut out for us.
我们有工作要做了
Jeremy. What're you doing?
杰瑞米 你在干什么
Dad, this is you?
爸爸 这是你吗
You used to race?
你以前玩赛车
Wow. Look at that.
哇哦 看看这个
Yeah.
是呀
It's a matter of opinion, though.
就是一个观念问题
Clem always said I was no good, but--
克莱姆一直说我不够好 但是
You were young.
你还年轻那个时候
I won all those.
我赢了这些
Wow.
哇哦
This is awesome.
太棒了
Golly.
天哪
I am... I'm surprised he kept all this crap.
我 我很吃惊他竟然一直留着这堆废铁
So, why didn't you and your dad talk?
所以 为什么你不和你的爸爸联♥系♥
Dad?
爸爸
Let's just say he made a very conscious choice to leave all that behind and so did I.
我们可以说他做了一个非常明智的决定把这些都抛在脑后 我也是
So, what're we gonna call this place?
所以 我们要叫这个地方什么名字
We gotta get it cleaned up first.
我们要先把这里打扫干净
So let's...Head out front and I'll be out there in a minute
那...先出去吧 我一会儿就出来
All right.
好的
Figure out the game plan.
搞明白游戏策略
Sorry, Hank.
对不起 汉克
Sorry.
对不起
Whoa! Whoa!
哇 哇
Oh, oh no, no, no, no, no!
噢 不 不 不
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Go, go, get the tires! Dad!
去 快把轮胎拿回来 爸
Oh, god!
天哪
Dad!
爸爸
Waitwait, waitwait! Oh, god.
等一下 等等 天哪
Come on.
过吧
All right. Woo.
好 没事儿了
Well, that looks good and cold.
那看起来很棒 冰可乐
Coldest in the county.
全镇最冰的
Where'd you get it?
你从哪里拿的这个
From your machine.
从你的机器拿的
We have a drink machine?
我们有饮料机
Where?
哪里
Around the corner.
在角落那儿
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
Bees.
有蜜蜂
Careful, son.
儿子 当心
Don't you worry your pretty 'lil head there, Hank.
汉克呀 可别担心你的漂亮脑袋
I'll bees all right.
我没事啦
Well, look at that.
好吧 看那个
Wow. That is a good deal.
噢 这笔买♥♥卖♥♥划算
Bees!
蜜蜂
Aah!
啊
Thanks, Hank.
谢了 汉克
We're not gonna let a little bees and a little rain get us down.
我们不会让这点蜜蜂和雨打败我们的
We're doing this. -I think there's some over here, too.
我们正在做这个 -我觉得这也有些
Let me see. -Yeah.
让我看看 -是的
Oh, look at that. Our first customer.
噢 看那呀 我们的第一位顾客
What?
什么
Here. Well, set it down.
给 放下它啊
You nut.
你傻啊
I am just gonna go handle a little business.
我要去处理点公事
As you can see, you're gonna have plenty of room for parking.
就如你看到的 你有很多地方停车
Real nice.
很好
Ever hear of Chick Chickabee, the North Carolina Whistler?
听没听过小鸡山雀 北卡罗来纳州的吹哨者
电影精选列表