Carol, Jer, Steph, come on, let's go!
卡罗 杰瑞 斯蒂夫 快点
Where's your brother?
你哥呢
It's not my day to keep him. Young lady?
今天不该我管他 小姐
Sorry. He's upstairs shaving the three whiskers off his face.
我错了 他在楼上刮他那三根胡须
Jer, let's go, man!
杰瑞 快点
Put that in the sink and come to the living room.
把盘子放进水槽 完了就来客厅
Let's go. Jer!
杰瑞 快点
Good morning.
早上好
Oh, why don't you wear your gray suit for the interview?
你今天有面试 怎么不♥穿♥那件灰色的衬衫
Really?
你是认真的吗
Yeah.
嗯
Can we do the picture first?
还是先照相吧
Are you sure you wanna do this right now?
你确定这事现在就得做
Yes, I wanna do it right now.
没错 就是现在
And, we're gonna celebrate tonight, okay?
而且我们今晚还要庆祝
What did you make it out of?
你拿什么做的
Leftover drywall from the garage.
车♥库♥里找到的用剩的石膏板
Really? Yeah.
真的 嗯
Jer, let's go, come on! Ow.
杰瑞 快点 磨蹭啥呢 哎哟
Sorry. I'm coming. Coming.
对不起 来啦来啦
Mom, does this look all right?
妈 我这一身还好吧
Oh, you look so handsome, baby. Aww. It's so big.
儿子 你真帅 这袍子好大啊
Carol. Carol Yeah?
卡罗 卡罗 怎么了
Doesn't this thing have a timer on it?
这东西不是应该有个倒计时吗
Oh, I don't--Yeah, ask Stephanie. I don't know about that.
我不太 问斯坦福妮 我不太懂
Here Dad, you do this.
爸 按这里
Okay, all right, cool.
嗯 好 行了
Why are we doing this right now?
我们现在是在干嘛呢
Okay All right.
嗯 好
We wanted to have just a, you know,
我们想 就是说
little ceremony of our own.
先在家里庆祝一下
We have a little somethin' for ya.
我们给你准备了个东西
Really? Yeah.
真的 没错
Okay, close your eyes.
好了 把眼睛闭上
Close 'em. Close 'em.
闭上
Keep 'em closed. Keep 'em closed!
别睁开啊 闭上
Okay. All right.
知道了 来了
And...
准备好了
And...
用途 杰瑞米的大学开销三万五千美元整 -准备好了
And...
准备好了
Open your eyes!
睁开吧
What?!
啥
Awesome.
哇塞
Wait, you're doing one of these for me too right?
等一下 我毕业的时候你们也会这样对吧
Wow, I don't know what to say.
哇 我都不知道该说什么了
You just say the name of the university you want
你就说你想去的大学的名字
and I will put it right there in that blank!
然后我在这个空白的地方帮你填上就好啦
Whaddya' think? Any school.
怎么样 随便哪所大学
Say the school.
告诉我哪所
Any school.
哪里都行
Well, I wanna go to community college,
我想上社区大学
and take the mechanics program.
学机械
J-Jer, are you-You're...
杰瑞 你
We want you to start life on the best possible footing.
我们想让你以最好的基础步入社会
You need a four year degree, son.
你得有一个本科文凭啊 儿子
Okay?
好吗
Okay. All right.
行吧 我知道了
Honey, what time is it?
老公 几点了
I'm gonna be late. Here.
我快迟到了 来拿着
Hit the timer. Go hit the timer. Okay.
去按计时器 快去 好
I gotta change my suit.
完了我还得换衬衫
Oh, Dad, you're coming to my race today, right?
爸 你会来看我今天的比赛 对吧
Yeah, I think I'll be able to figure that out.
嗯 我应该能去得了吧
Happy family.
快乐的一家
Oh, I gotta get my hat!
啊 我的帽子
Oh, honey! Let me see. Nose bleed.
天啊 老公 我看看 流鼻血了
Oh, that's gonna hurt. Oh, oh, honey! Let me see. Let me see.
啊 得疼一会儿了 我的天 老公快让我看看
Get a tissue.
去拿张纸
Uh, Mr. Jenkins.
嗯 詹金斯先生
Whoa. Hey.. Hey.
哇 嘿 你好
I've heard some good things about you, Trent.
特伦特 我听说了很多关于你的好事哦
Uh, Tom. It's Tom.
汤姆 我叫汤姆
Tom. Yeah.
汤姆 对
Uh, somebody pop you in the nose, there, Tom?
今儿挨了一拳吗 汤姆
Oh, god, okay.
我的天
Oh! I just bumped my-
我其实就是撞到了
Yeah, Im just gonna carry on, if you don't mind.
行吧 如果你不介意的话 我就略过这一茬
You see, we are doing a little strategic realignment
是这样的 我们正在做一些战略调整
here in the Southeast which is exactly why I
针对东南地区
As the new Southeastern Regional Manager, I will do...
作为东南部的区域经理 我会尽
We got a little hiccup, and we should talk about it.
我们遇到了一个小问题 得聊聊
Did you know you have to have a four year degree
你知不知道 要想在公♥司♥的管理层工作
before you can manage here at the corporate level?
起码得有一个本科文凭
Oh... I mean I had no idea.
哦 我以前完全不知道
I found that out just the other day,
前几天才知道的
and you don't have one.
可惜的是 这个条件你不符合
Anyway, you're a great worker,
总而言之 你是一个好员工
so I'm gonna send ya to Alabama run our new store down there.
我打算把你派到阿♥拉♥巴马州 去管那里的店
And before you say yes
在你答应之前
I'm gonna kick in an extra 150 bucks a month.
我还在你的月薪上加150刀
Pound it. Um.
来打一下
Okay... Okay! Which is awesome,
好吧 答应了 太好了
because that means I can make my tee time.
这样我就能按时去打高尔夫
And you are gonna go home and tell the little lady
你就能把这个好消息
about the good news.
带回家给你们那位
Oh, that made me queasy. The little lady thing.
家里那位 说到这个我就有点反胃
Oh, God, I used to have a wife.
我以前也有过老婆
Gots me a Porsche now.
现在我有一辆保时捷
Ah. Could you do me a favor
对了 帮我个忙
and haul my clubs down to my car before you leave?
走的时候顺便把我的球杆放到我的车上
Thank you, buddy.
兄弟 谢啦
Brenda, hold all my calls!
布伦达 把所有找我的电♥话♥都截下来
Jeremy. Hey, sugar. Good luck, honey.
杰瑞米 宝贝 加油
What? Where's Dad?
咦 老爸呢
Um, he had to stay late.
他有事耽搁了
It's okay. Have fun.
没事的 玩得开心
I'm gonna crush you, Mama's boy.
你个妈宝 我赢定你了
Yeah fat chance of that.
才怪
All right, you've done a good job in the shop this semester.
行了 你们这学期在车间里的表现都不错
I had a hard time getting approval for this.
我花了好大劲才让这事通过批准
Don't turn it into a race. Just get out there and finish.
别把它变成比赛 跑完就行了
You're first up.
你们是第一组
Glad to be rid of you knuckleheads.
终于摆脱你们这群二货了
Nice helmet. Loser.
衰神 安全帽不错啊
Try to keep up.
有本事就追上来
On your mark. Get set!
预备 开始
Go, go, go!
快快快
Go, go, go, go!
加油加油
What do I do? Just brake right now? Just brake!
怎么办怎么办 踩刹车吗 快点踩
Ah!
啊
Come on, Jeremy! Go, baby!
杰瑞米 加油
Look out!
小心
Move! Move! Go on, get out of the way!
快躲开 别挡道
I've gotta work on my resume.
我该写简历了
The new engine I built worked great.
我造的发动机帅呆了
Guess who pulls in front right at the last minute.
猜猜谁在最后一秒反败为胜
Who? This guy, right here.
谁啊 你眼前这位帅哥
Honey?
老公
You okay? Ah-ah-ah.
你还好吧
I am great.
我很好
电影精选列表