我知道 停下
What are you doin' here? I'm here to claim my property,
你在这儿干嘛 我来这里认领我的土地
Conrad. You're busted.
康纳德 你个混球
What are you talkin' about?
你在说些什么
I happen to have a picture of you, right here,
我偶然有了张你的照片 就在这里
paying off Brick, to wreck us, sabotaging the race!
收买♥♥布里克 来坏我们事 毁掉比赛
The race commissioner has been sent a copy of this,
比赛委员会已经拿到复印了
and you have been officially disqualified!
你已经被正式地取消资格了
We win!
我们赢了
Huh, lemme see that.
嗯 让我看看
Oh, sure. I'm gonna cut you a check for your winnings,
哦 当然 我会给你的胜出开张支票的
just as soon as I make it back to my office, is that okay?
只要我一回到我的办公室 可以吧
Doggon right.
对极了
But first I'm gonna win this auction.
但我得先赢了这个拍卖♥♥
Now, if there's nothing else,
现在 如果没别的事了
I have some business to take care of.
我有生意要做
Oh, unless you've brought enough money
哦 除非已经拿来了足够的钱
to settle your debt?
来还你的债
I didn't think so.
我可不认为
Go.
走吧
Eh, and the bid goin' twice!
嘿 现在第二次叫价
Not so fast!
不着急
You no good, money grubbin' whippersnapper.
你个没用的东西 抢钱的傲慢的家伙
I thought-I thought I taught you better than that.
我以为 我以为把你教得更好
Look, Dad Well, don't you give that
你看 爸爸 行了
"Dad" Stuff. I gave you enough money so you can keep on doing
"爸爸" 斯蒂夫 我给你足够的钱能让你继续做
whatever you want. But it was my money!
任何你想做的 但这曾经是我的钱
And I don't want it used for no deceitful purposes.
而且我不想这被用于诈骗目的
Especially if the best you can
尤其如果
is tear down the gasoline station, the first one I that
你打算关掉那个加油站
I ever had! I don't want nothing to do with it.
那是我第一个开的 我不想它受任何破坏
And if he hadn't crashed, you-you'd be history.
如果他没有抛锚 你已经成为历史了
Consider the debt paid!
就当债已经清了
Whawhat?
哇 什么
What?
什么
Thank you so much.
真的太感谢你了
Oh, my gosh. Thank you, Hank.
哦 我的天哪 谢谢你 汉克
You're an angel.
你是个天使
Congratulations, Tom. You know I've always liked you.
恭喜 汤姆 你知道我一直挺喜欢你
What do you say you come over to my office on Wednesday
你说你周三来我办公室怎么样
we kick around some number, and try and work out a deal.
我们开除几个职员 然后试试谈谈薪酬
Yeah, I don't think so. I have a service station to run,
好吧 我并不想 我有个服务站要打理
but, I sure do appreciate it, Mr. Jacobs.
但是 我真心感谢 雅各布斯先生
Hey, uhh, Jenkins.
嘿 嗯 詹金斯
I got nine acres over by the chicken farm.
我在鸡农场边上有九英亩地
Yeah, Conrad. I don't think there's a deal here to be made.
嗯 康纳德 我不认为这有什么交易好做
No deal, huh?
没得谈 嗯
Say cheese! Huh?
笑一个 啊
I know he does.
我知道他做什么
Yes, yes.
好的 好
Uhm, your applications came back in the mail.
嗯 你的申请送回到邮箱了
I couldn't stand it. I opened 'em all, and you got into
我不敢相信 我全开了 你
every of them.
都被录取了
You can go wherever you want.
你能去任何你想去的地方
Wow! Uhm...
哇 嗯
You know what, I think I still wanna go to community college.
你知道么 我觉得我还是想去社区大学
Take the mechanics program.
读机械课程
Okay.
好啊
Well, here I want you to have this.
好吧 我想给你这个
Wow. Thanks.
哇 谢谢
I love you, man.
我爱你
I'm gonna get some punch.
我要拿几串
电影精选列表