我们丢了两个螺母 伙计们 我们没多余的了吗
No, we don't have any extras, man, it's too much pressure on
没了 再没多余 只三个螺母承担不了这么大压力
this tire to run on only three, not through the whole darn race.
这样车轮会扛不下比赛的
We aint got no extras, man. What is it?
我们再没多余的吗 兄弟们 怎么回事
I'm missing two nuts. Lug nuts?
我丢了两个螺母 车轮螺母吗
Yeah, I'm missin' two of 'em.
是 我丢了两个
Drivers for A-Main. 10 minutes 'til start.
车手进主道 十分钟后开始
Drivers, report to the line.
赛车手线上汇报
Oh, wait!
哦 等下
Will this one work?
这个可以吗
Yeah, that'll work. Yes.
是的 用得上 是的
Conrad Baine's had a little trouble in qualifying
康纳德·贝恩 有些质量上的小问题
and is starting deep in the pack.
并且开始深入车群
I've seen him win in worse positions, though.
我有看见过他从最差的位置赢
So he is a very dangerous adversary, even still.
所以他是个很危险的对手 就算是现在
Jesse came from Pennsylvania, Mark Luft is from Florida,
来自宾夕法尼亚的杰西 从佛罗里达来的马克鲁·夫特
Landon Baker from Texas, Terry Shifter from New Mexico,
来自田纳西的兰顿·贝克 来自新墨西哥的泰瑞·希夫特
and John Logan from Iowa, round out the top five.
还有来自爱荷华的约翰·罗根 这是前五名
There's the four car salute, now let's get these cars line up.
这是对赛车的致敬 现在让赛车准备就绪
The fans are pumped up!
粉丝们燥热了起来
Five time winner, Conrad Baines, and Clift Williamson
曾经五次拿过冠军的 康纳德·贝恩和克利福特·威廉姆斯
were not very fond of each other.
相互不是很对头
Turns out the 300, Jeremy Williamson, is Clift's grandson.
原来300号♥ 杰瑞米·威廉姆斯 是克利福特的孙子
I smell blood on the tracks tonight, folks,
今天我在赛道上闻到了血腥的味道 各位
And there's the green!
绿灯了
Baker, Shifter and Logan all buying for third.
贝克·希夫特和罗根都在争取第三名
Jeff, Williams, and the number 7 moves up from 14 to 11.
杰夫·威廉姆斯 7号♥从第14到了第11
What a mount!
漂亮的超车
Lucy Wagner, our only female driver here tonight from Kansas,
露西·瓦格纳 我们今晚唯一的女性赛车手来自堪萨斯州
moves up from tenth to eighth.
从第十上升到了第八
Oh, the cars get wadded up into turn two and the caution
哦 车子在第二圈撞在了一起
flag comes out!
然后警告旗秀了出来
There's a reck at turn two, son. Go high. Go high!
第二圈有个事故 儿子 走高处 走高处
Got it!
明白
Looks like at least two of 'em are gonna be out of this race.
看起来至少他们之间的两个要退出这场比赛
Cars lined back under caution as Wayne Mans knotted up Number 19
车手们从新回到警戒之下因为韦恩·曼斯 撞到了19号♥上
gets towed off the track.
被拖出了赛道
And the race is back underway.
比赛从新进行中
Logan moves up to third, putting pressure on Caine,
罗根上升到了第三名 给了凯恩压力
now in second. Luft is just trying to open up a lead.
现在在第二位 路福特正试图领先
Caine is not letting that happen.
凯恩不会让这发生的
How's she feelin'?
她怎么样
She feels good, I'm gonna push her.
感觉不错 我要再加大点马力
How far back am I?
我落后多少
You're sitting at twenty.
你现在在第二十
Conrad is looking lethal tonight, making big moves
康纳德今晚看起来十分致命
up the pack.
在车群中大超车
Jeremy Williamson gets around 33 and 115.
杰瑞米 威廉姆森到了33和115边上
Jeremy Williamson gets around 33 and 115.
凯恩 又落后了三位 今晚他不是很顺啊
Caine, dropping back three more spots, not a good night for him.
凯恩 又落后了三位 今晚他不是很顺啊
Ease back.
额 别太骄傲
Williamson gets around Conrad, mid-pack.
威廉姆森到了康纳德边上 车群正中
Duncan's number one loses control,
杜凯的一号♥车失去控制
The 17, 41, 22 and 57 all tangled up.
17 41 22 还有57号♥纠缠在了一起
And the caution is out.
然后警戒旗亮了出来
You all right? I'm all right!
你还好吧 没问题
It won't go in reverse, it's stuck!
不能倒车了 卡住了
Wait, no, I got it! I got it! We're good! We're good!
等等 不 我弄好了 我弄好了 我们没事 我们没事
Twenty-five laps into the dash, John Logan, from Iowa,
二十五圈一闪而过 约翰·罗根 来自爱荷华
has taken the lead. Landen Baker in second. Conrad Baine's is
拿下了领头 兰登·贝克 在第二位 康纳德·贝恩
right on his tail. Do not underestimate Baines.
紧跟其后 可不要小看贝恩
Doin' great, son. You're doing great! Keep it up!
漂亮 儿子 你干得漂亮 保持
You just grabbed fifteenth place. You're doin' great!
你刚到了第十五名 你做得不错
Conrad Baine takes the lead!
康纳德·贝恩 拿下了领头
Williamson moves up six more spots.
威廉姆斯上升了六位
That's fourth. This rookie is rockin'!
那是第四次 这个新手势不可挡
I'm comin' for you, Conrad!
我来追你了 康纳德
Williamson gets around veterans Logan and Baker!
威廉姆斯来到了老手罗根和贝克的边上
Ohh!
哦
Yeah!
好
Go! Go!
上 上
I want you to go high in the next turn.
我想要你走高处下一圈
What, I can't, when Dad did that, he flippe
什么 我不行 当爸做那个的时候 他翻车了
Never mind that, I'm telling you to go high!
别管那个 我告诉你往高处走
When you get to the top of the curve,
当你到弯道顶端的时候
yank it hard to the inside, and floor it!
急转到内道 然后超车
Here goes nothing!
管不了那么多了
I'm losing power!
我在失去动力
Conrad Baines and Jeremy Williamson come to the
康纳德·贝恩和杰瑞米·威廉姆斯
finish line. They're neck and neck!
来到了终点线 他们不分先后
And ohh! Jeremy Williamson was robbed!
然后 哦 杰瑞米 威廉姆斯抛锚了
What?
什么
Hey!
嘿
Check this out!
看看这个
Huh?
嗯
I'm gonna have to find a bigger bank!
我要找个更大的银行
What, do you think that'll buy me a lot of grits?
什么 你觉得我要买♥♥一大堆燕麦粉吗
I had him, Dad.
我超过了她 爸爸
I had him!
我超过了他
All right, I'm gonna go pull the car around, all right?
好吧 我要把车拖走 好吗
Let's go.
我们走
Well, we'll figure it out.
好吧 我们会解决的
I'm gonna go talk to Stephanie, okay?
我想和斯蒂夫谈谈 好吗
Sorry, babe.
抱歉 宝贝
Nice show of force, huh?
不错的示♥威♥ 是吧
Auction's not for another thirty minutes.
拍卖♥♥不到三十分钟了
Tom, we're just gonna finish cleaning up the tools, okay?
汤姆 我们把工具清干净 好吗
Here's your final pay checks.
这是你最后的工资
You know we really don't... No, I insist. I insist.
你知道我们真的不... 不 我坚持 我坚持
Take them. Take them.
拿了这些 拿上
Thank you for stickin' around and helping us close down,
谢谢你们在边上支持帮我把门关上
This gave me a place to do my thing, man.
这曾经给我一个能做我喜欢的事情的地方 兄弟
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hank.
汉克
I want you to have the bench, okay?
我想要你拿这个长凳好吗
Honey, I need you to finish up with that.
甜心 我需要你完成些事
I need you to help me pack up all this stuff, and this.
我需要你帮我打包这些东西和这个
I just want to print a few more.
我就是想多打一些
Hold on, go back,
等等 回去
Look these pictures.
看这些照片
What, really? Right now? Do we have to do that right now?
什么 真的吗 现在 我们不得不现在做吗
Just, their about to kno Honey, look at it.
就是 他们大概要 甜心 看这个
Dad, just look at the picture.
爸爸 看看这个照片
What is it? Is that what
这是什么 这是不那啥
What is it?
这是什么
Huh, it's
嗯 这是
That means I won!
那就是说我们赢了
Ohh, I gotta show this to the race officials right now!
哦 我现在必须把这个给比赛裁判看
Stephany, you are the best photographer ever.
斯蒂夫 你是真是最棒的摄影师
I love you. Yes!
我爱你 太棒了
Goin' once. Goin' twice. Sold, to the lady in the back.
一次 两次 成交给坐在后面的小姐
You got a beautiful deal there, darlin'.
你做了庄漂亮的交易在这 亲爱的
Next item up for bid,
下一件物品竞标
ladies and gentlemen, we got a beautiful piece of property
先生们女士们 我们有块漂亮的地♥产♥
at 3525 Big Lawny Way.
在3525 大草坪路
Who give me 90 thousand, 90k?
谁给我九万 九万
I got 90 right here. Give me 90k.
我这儿有九万 给我九万
Stop! Wait!
停下 等等
Hey sir, I'm trying to do something here!
嘿 先生 我在这儿做事情呢
I know, stop!
电影精选列表