那么,你的大计划是什么?
So, what are your big plans?
没有什么复杂的。
Nothing complicated.
我总是喜欢把事情简单化。
I always like to keep things simple.
我处理掉你之后,我…我得休个短假。
After I dispose of you, I... I'll have to take a short vacation for a while.
我知道合法的人不可能拥有这样的船。
I knew no one legitimate could own a boat like this.
游艇,亲爱的。
Yacht, my dear.
恐怕我们得把你绑起来了。
I'm afraid we're going to have to tie you up.
我希望这不会影响你的计划。
I hope that doesn't interfere with your plans.
你的幽默糟透了。
Your humour stinks.
你晚上睡觉有困难吗?
Do you have trouble sleeping at night?
从愚蠢无知的人那里拿钱?
From taking money from stupid, ignorant people?
你必须钦佩一个人所设定的目标。
You have to admire a man for the goals that he sets.
我觉得我要吐了。
I think I'm going to be sick.
我喜欢这里。
I like it out here.
它是安静的。
It's quiet.
让我远离城市里的一切。
Gets me away from all the shit in the city.
我不知道该怎么做。
I don't see how.
你似乎把一切都带在了身边。
You seem to bring it all along with you.
这真的太没必要了。
This was really all so unnecessary.
反正我也要去找谢恩贷款公♥司♥。
I'm going to get the shayne loan company anyway.
因为安迪死了,我的保险公♥司♥接管了他的业务。
Since Andy is dead, my insurance company takes over his operation.
安迪欠我们一大笔保险费。
Andy owed us a fortune in premium payments.
你让他们来了又走,不是吗?
You get them coming and going, don't you?
游戏的名字。
Name of the game.
甲板上有标记。
With a marked deck.
当然。
Of course.
任何值得拥有的东西……值得偷。
Anything worth having... Is worth stealing.
这位女士已经准备好游泳了。
The lady is ready for her swim.
没门!
No way!
去吧!把她!
Go ahead! Pull her!
我们赶紧离开这鬼地方。警♥察♥来了。
Let's get the hell out of here. The police are coming.
——嗯…-你没事吧?
- Uh... - Are you all right?
是的,是的。带我离开这里。
Yes, yes. Just take me away from here.
来吧。
Come on.
你就能夺回你的小镇了,副队。
And you can have your town back again, lieutenant.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你改变主意了,这个…这是你的家。
If you should change your mind, this... this is your home.
不,砖。我得走了。
No, brick. I got to go.
我可以去芝加哥。
I could go to Chicago.
然后离开这个行业?
And leave the business?
不可能。你做得很好。
No way. You've got a good thing going.
访问吗?
Visit?
我会来看你的。
I'll come and visit you.
我得去看看我的兴趣爱好,记得吗?
I have to check on my interest, remember?
照顾好自己。
Take care of yourself.
不,砖。
Don't, brick.
什么?
What?
我们就这么算了吧。
Let's just let it go right here.
去哪里,女士?
Where to, lady?
女士吗?
Lady?
去机场。
To the airport.
她做到了,耶,耶,她做到了,耶,耶,耶,她做到了,耶,耶,耶,她做到了
she did it yeah, yeah she did it yeah, yeah, yeah she did it yeah, yeah, yeah she did it
她从她的总体计划中得到了行动,小女孩出去找了她的男人,她做到了,我想告诉你们,她做到了,我不认为她能做到,但她做到了
she got action from her master plan the little girl went out and got her man she did it r all y'all I want to tell ya she did it I didn't think she could but she did it
是啊,是啊,总得有人知道是她干的
yeah, yeah somebody's gotta know she did it
不会相信 看起来如何欺骗 但你看到自己 女孩不需要帮助 风城吹她 她照顾七个男人 和一个小女婴
never would believe how looks can deceive but you saw yourself the girl don't need no help windy city blew her in she took care of seven men and a little baby girl
' '看起来像牙买♥♥加珍珠
looks like a Jamaican Pearl
是的,是的,是的,是的,是的,是的,她做到了,是的,你们都' ' '我知道我看到她了,她做到了,是的,是的' ' '我不认为她能做到,但你知道吗?
yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah she did it, yeah, y'all I know I saw her she did it, yeah, yeah I didn't think she could, but you know what?
她做到了,哦,耶' '嗯,有人,有人' ' '她做到了,耶,耶,耶,她开始着手,她从她的总体计划中得到了行动
she did it, oh, yeah mmh, somebody, somebody she did it, yeah, yeah, yeah she got on down with it she got action from her master plan
这个小女孩出去找了她的男人,她做到了,是的,你们都做到了,我知道她做到了,现在' '
this little girl went out and got her man she did it, yeah, y'all I know she did, now