那个人今天下午又打电♥话♥来了。
That man called again this afternoon.
不能一直无视他,安迪。
Can't keep ignoring him, Andy.
至少和他谈谈。
At least talk to him.
我不会向他们低头的,布里克。
I'm not gonna bow down to them, brick.
我要对这个社区的人负责。
I got a responsibility to the people of this community.
我不是让你屈服,安迪,但我们得对付他们。
I'm not saying to give in, Andy, but we've got to deal with them.
好吧。让我和他们谈谈。我知道我们能解决问题。
All right. Let me talk to them. I know we can work something out.
只要我还是这家公♥司♥的总裁,我就会做这些交易。
As long as I'm president of this company, I'll make the deals.
我这辈子都被这样的人欺负。
I've been bullied by people like this all my life.
你也一样。
And so have you.
他们已经让另外两家贷款公♥司♥倒闭了。
They've already run two other loan companies out of business.
我才不管呢!这不会发生在我们身上。
I don't give a damn! It's not gonna happen to us.
只有一个办法可以反击,那就是给我们的人♥民♥公平的待遇。
There's only one way to fight them back, and that's by giving our people fair deals.
只要我们给他们公平的交易,他们就会支持我们。
And as long as we give them fair deals, they'll support us.
安迪…
Andy...
我知道你觉得你这么做是对的。我尊重这一点。
I know you think you're doing what's best. I respect that.
但这些人都很无情。他们会杀了你的。
But these people are ruthless men. They'll kill you.
听……你一直是个好搭档,我们彼此信任。
Listen... You've been a good partner, and we've trusted each other.
现在没有理由改变这一点。
There's no reason for that to change now.
我有种感觉…我们会用同样的方法解出这道题。
I have a feeling... That we'll work this problem out the same way we have the rest of 'em.
希望如此。
I hope so.
布里克,你出去的时候能关灯吗?
Brick, will you get the lights on your way out?
我从后门出去。
I'll go out the back way.
-晚安。-晚安。
- Good night. - Good night.
好吧,我们要把这里弄得乱七八糟,让他知道我们是认真的。
Ok, we're just gonna mess the place up a little bit, let him know we mean business.
-你是说我们什么都不能偷?——没有。来吧。
- You mean we can't steal nothin'? - No. Come on.
停!有人在这里!
Stop! Somebody's here!
该死的,就有人!有人在这里!
Goddamn right there's somebody! Somebody's right here!
来吧,我们离开这里!
Come on, let's get out of here!
来吧,伙计。
Come on, man.
别让她漂亮的笑容骗了你,她每天早上都把它涂在脸上,“说话快的男人,让我教训你,你最好听我的警告,她是个危险的女人。
don't let her pretty smile fool ya she puts it on her face every morning fast-talkin' men, let me school ya you better heed my warning she's a dangerous lady
她是一个很好的组合,她是一个危险的女人,她会像天气一样变化,她是一个危险的女人,你不会想更好地了解她,她是一个危险的女人
and she's well put together she's a dangerous lady who can change like the weather she's a dangerous lady you don't wanna know her better she's a dangerous lady sheba
' '示巴,宝贝' ' '示巴,宝贝' ' ' '她很冷,但她充满感情,一个性感的女人在玩男人的游戏,从芝加哥的比赛到路易斯维尔的夜晚
sheba, baby sheba sheba, baby she's cold, yet she's full of emotion a sensuous woman playin' a man's game from Chicago fights to louisville nights
她是一个危险的女人,她是一个危险的女人,她可以像天气一样变化,她是一个危险的女人
she's kickin' ass and takin' names she's a dangerous lady and she's well put together she's a dangerous lady who can change like the weather she's a dangerous lady
你不想更好地了解她' '她是个危险的女人' '谢芭,谢芭,宝贝' '谢芭,宝贝' ' '她为爱钱给世界带来的悲伤复仇了
you don't wanna know her better she's a dangerous lady sheba sheba, baby sheba sheba, baby she got revenge for the sorrow that the love of money brings the world
好吧,明天不会有一个充满爱的父亲和他的宝贝女儿的骄傲,哦,她是一个危险的女人,她是一个危险的女人
well, there can be no pride tomorrow for a loving father and his baby girl, oh she's a dangerous lady and she's well put together she's a dangerous lady
她会像天气一样变化无常' '她是个危险的女人' '你不会想要更好地了解她' '她是个危险的女人' '谢芭,谢芭,宝贝' '谢芭,宝贝' ' '谢芭
who can change like the weather she's a dangerous lady you don't wanna know her better she's a dangerous lady sheba sheba, baby sheba sheba, baby sheba
谢芭,小J,谢芭,谢芭,小J
sheba, baby sheba sheba, baby j
一定要把钱给我们,因为下次我们再跟你这个蠢蛋谈这个,我的搭档会把你踩死的。
Just make sure we get our money, because the next time that we have to talk to your jive ass about this, my partner's gonna stomp the hell out of you.
嗯,好!我失散已久的搭档回来了。
Well, well! My long lost partner returns.
感谢我这么做了,拉克。
Just be thankful I did, racker.
看看这个地方!
Look at this place!
我离开了三天,回来的时候整个地方都一团糟!
I go away for three days, and I come back and the whole place has gone to pot!
这是几天前寄给你的。
This came for you a couple of days ago.
你为什么不试着联♥系♥我?
Why didn't you try to reach me about this?
为什么我没试着联♥系♥你?
Why didn't I try to reach you?
为什么我没试着大海捞针呢?
Why haven't I tried to find a needle in a haystack?
我怎么知道你在哪里玩?
How in the hell do I know where you hang out at?
你为什么不试着偶尔看看,从你那胖范妮身上爬起来,走到外面的世界里去?
Why don't you try looking once in a while, getting up off of that fat Fanny of yours and going out into the world?
也许可以试着工作一下。
Maybe try a little working.
嗯…重要吗?
Well... is it important?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
好吧,看好这里,搭档。
Well, take care of the place, partner.
我就在路易斯维尔,有事找我。
I'll be in louisville if you need me.
路易斯维尔吗?
Louisville?
嗨,美女。你好吗?
Hi, sheba. How you doing?
——好。-我很高兴你能来。
- Fine. - I'm so glad you came.
-我也很高兴我来了。爸爸怎么样?-哦…他很好。他有点擦伤,但你知道,他很坚强。
- I'm glad I came, too. How's dad? - Oh... He's all right. He's a little bruised up, but, you know, he's tough.
-我知道。-是的。
- That I know. - Yeah.
-来吧。-你看起来棒极了。
- Come on. - You look terrific.
布里克,你在电报里说爸爸有生命危险。
Oh, brick, you said in the telegram that dad's life was in danger.
恐怕是的。
I'm afraid it is.
你看,他这两周一直接到电♥话♥,要求我们卖♥♥出去。
You see, he's been getting phone calls for two weeks now demanding we sell out.
真的吗?从谁?高♥利♥贷♥?
Really? From whom? Loan sharks?
也许吧。我们还不知道。
Maybe. We don't know yet.
和爸爸吗?
And dad?
他想和他们战斗……一个人,就像那天晚上发生的那样。
He wants to fight 'em... single-handed, which is what happened the other night.
警♥察♥什么都没做,对吧?
And the police didn't do anything, right?
正确的。
Right.
什么……他们的要求是什么?
What... what are their demands?
非常简单。
Very simple.
要么出♥卖♥♥♥,要么被杀。
Sell out or be killed.
哦!他们手上有一场战斗吗?
Oh! Do they have a fight on their hands!
哦,附近看起来不错吧?
Ooh, doesn't the neighbourhood look good?
-要我帮你拿进去吗?——嗯…不,我还是一个人进去吧。
- Want me to take these in for you? - Uh... No, I think I better go in alone.
我该付你多少钱?
How much do I owe you for this?
-我以后再去收。——哼!承诺,承诺。
- I'll collect on it later. - Huh! Promises, promises.
你看起来一直都很好。
You're looking better all the time.
小安迪!你怎么回来了?
Little Andy! What are you doing home?
——哦。-天啊。
- Oh. - Oh, girl.
我是来看你的。
I came to see you.
嘿,你看起来不错。
Hey, you look good.
-来吧,坐下。-不,你坐下。来吧。
- Come on, sit down. - No, you sit down. Come on now.
看看你。
Look at you.
现在发生了什么?
Now what happened?
我猜只是遇到了不该遇到的人。
Just ran into some of the wrong people, I guess.
在你惹麻烦之前我不能让你离开我的视线五分钟。
I can't let you out of my sight for five minutes before you get into some trouble.
-姑娘,别这样——爸爸……布里克告诉我发生了什么事。
- Oh, girl, come on. - Dad... Brick told me what's going on.
我叫他别打电♥话♥给你。
I told him not to call you.
你没必要卷入这件事。
There's no need for you to get involved in this.
我们只是不想看到你受伤。
We just don't wanna see you get hurt.
谁也帮不上忙。
Well, there's nothin' anybody can do.
我得自己想办法。
I have to work it out myself.
不了。
Not anymore.
我希望你别插手,小安迪。
I want you to stay out of this, little Andy.
我不希望我女儿和这种人混在一起。
I don't want my daughter messing around with these kind of people.
爸爸,我知道你认为我在做男人的工作,但我不会因为我是女人就置身事外。
Dad, I know you think I'm doing a man's job, but I'm not going to sit on the sidelines just because I'm a woman.
不,你…你就坐在那儿。我去拿。
Uh, no, you... You sit right there. I'll get it.
-谢恩住♥宅♥。-让我和安迪谈谈。
- Shayne residence. - Let me talk to Andy.
-你是谁?-谁在问?
- Who's calling? - Well, who's asking?
-这是他的女儿示巴。-真不错,亲爱的姐姐。
- This is sheba, his daughter. - Well, good for you, sweet sister.
让我跟你老爸谈谈。
Let me talk to your old man.
-我是安迪·谢恩-你好,安迪。今天感觉好点了吗?
- This is Andy shayne. - Hello, Andy. Feeling better today?
我告诉过你别再给我打电♥话♥了。
I thought I told you to stop calling me.
我只是想知道你有没有再考虑我的小提议。
I just wanted to know if you've given my little proposition some more thought.
我的公♥司♥非卖♥♥品。现在不行,以后也不行!
My company is not for sale. Not now, and not ever!
-那是怎么回事?-啊,没什么,宝贝。算了吧。
- What was that all about? - Ah, it's nothin', baby. Forget about it.
忘记它?
Forget about it?
我回到家,发现我父亲被打得半死,听到某个甜言蜜语的黑鬼威胁要他的命,而你却说"算了吧"?
I come home and find my father beaten half to death and hear some sweet-talkin' nigger threaten his life, and you say, "forget about it"?
爸爸,怎么回事?
Dad, what is going on?
我会准备好对付那些混♥蛋♥的。
I'll be ready for those bastards.
谢谢你,威廉姆斯先生。
Thank you, mr Williams.
我不认为会有什么问题,但如果有什么问题,我会给你打电♥话♥的。
I don't expect any problems on this, but if anything comes up, I'll give you a call.
-打这个号♥码找你,对吗?-好的,先生。
- Reach you at this number, right? - Right, sir.
好的。
Ok.
这样应该没问题。
That ought to do fine.
-嗨。我爸爸在家吗?-他在办公室。
- Hi. Is my father in? - He's in his office.
嗯你好。你忙吗?
Mmh hi. You busy?
我在填一些保险表格。
Oh, just filling out some insurance forms.
-能把车给我吗?——确定。
- Can I have the car? - Sure.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-我今天下午来接你。-谢谢。
- I'll pick you up this afternoon. - Thank you.
是吗?嗨,安迪!
Yes? Hey, Andy!
你可爱的女儿今天好吗?
How's your sweet daughter today?
嘿,我告诉你…我再给你一次机会。
Hey, I tell you what... I'm gonna give you one more chance.
好吧,我们再谈。
All right, we'll talk.
你是说你想谈谈?
You mean you wanna talk?
你定好时间和地点。
You set the time and the place.
嘿,太好了。我要告诉你一件事。
Hey, that's great. I've gotta tell you something.
我在你车里的点火开关上装了个惊喜包,在你打开开关十秒后就会触发。
I had a surprise package connected to your ignition switch in your car, triggered to go off ten seconds after you turned it on.