我怎么知道?这就是我来这里的原因。
How the hell do I know? That's the reason I'm here.
要是人们不再多管闲事,让警♥察♥好好工作就好了!
If people would only stop meddling and let the police do their work!
我们试过了,副队,你不记得了吗?
Look, we tried that, lieutenant, don't you remember?
-没用!-我知道!
- It didn't work! - I know that!
-那你想告诉我什么?-我们得阻止她!
- Then what are you trying to tell me, huh? - We've got to stop her!
现在…你知道她在找谁吗?
Now... Do you have any idea who she's after?
一些……一个叫pilot的家伙。
Some... some guy named pilot.
鲨鱼……
Shark...
这是算子。我能为您效劳吗?
This is the operator. May I help you?
是的。我要打wv-73-941。
Yes. I'm trying to reach wv-73-941.
对不起,那是海军陆战队的号♥码。
Sorry, that's a marine number.
我帮你接移♥动♥电♥话♥接线员。一个时刻。
I'll connect you to the mobile operator. One moment.
移♥动♥运营商。
Mobile operator.
是的。我要wv-73-941。
Yes. I would like wv-73-941.
请稍等。我帮你转接。
One moment, please. I'll connect you.
Nu-tronic wv - 73 - 941。
Nu-tronic, wv-73-941.
派对是在这里举♥行♥吗?
Uh, is this where the party's at?
我本该去的,但我迷路了。
I'm supposed to be there, but I got lost.
你怎么拿到这个号♥码的?
How'd you get this number?
我明白了。现在我怎么去呢?
I got it. Now how do I get there?
-嗨。我应该在派对上的。-是的,你迟到了。
- Hi. I'm supposed to be at the party. - Yeah, you're late.
-我迷路了。-好吧。
- I got lost. - All right.
等一下。他很忙。
Wait a second. He's busy.
新客人来了。
A new guest.
欢迎加入。
Welcome aboard.
哦,谢谢。那么,你是主人。
Why, thank you. So, you're the host.
你有最好的名声。
You have a reputation of being the best.
那得看你有多了解我了。
Depends on how well you know me.
嗯,可以安排。
Well, that can be arranged.
你好像走得很快。
You seem to move very fast.
我想这就是他们叫你鲨鱼的原因。
I guess that's why they call you shark.
可能是吧。
Could be.
我能,呃…给你拿杯喝的,美女?
Can I, er... get you a drink, beautiful lady?
香槟和橙汁。
Champagne and orange juice.
你好,亲爱的。
Hello, sweetie.
我待会儿能见到你吗?
Will I see you later?
当然。
Of course.
我们会成为好朋友的。
We'll all get to be good friends.
好吧。
All right.
哦!
Oh!
再打她!再打她!
Hit her again! Hit her again!
来吧!
Come on!
就是这样!就是这样!
That's it! That's it!
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
我告诉过你永远不要来这里!
I told you never to come here!
我得跟他谈谈。
I got to talk to him.
很抱歉打扰你,鲨鱼,但是…把那些垃圾从我船上弄走。
Sorry to bother you, shark, but, uh... Get that trash off my boat.
你得听我说,鲨鱼。
You got to listen to me, shark.
现在,她来了。她知道。
Now, she's coming. She knows.
你到底在说谁?
Who the hell you talking about?
那个叫谢恩的小妞。
The shayne chick.
这是她!那个谢恩小妞!
It's her! The shayne chick!
哦!
Aw!
快点,站起来。
Come on, get your ass up.
明天早上,你就会后悔你的错误。
Tomorrow morning, you're going to regret this mistake of yours.
如果我想要接管,我会回来警告你吗?
If I was trying to take over, would I come back here to warn you?
这些理由现在没有什么不同了。
The reasons make no difference now.
你让我陷入了困境。
You've put me in a bad situation.
有很多事情需要澄清,而你是其中之一。
A lot of things have to be cleared up, and you're one of them.
-不,是鲨鱼。拜托!-把他带出去
- No, shark. Please! - Get him out of here.
-走吧。-黑鬼。
- Let's go. - Slimy nigger.
给我,婊♥子♥。哦!
Give me that, bitch. Uh!
我很惊讶你竟然没这么聪明。
I'm surprised you're not smarter than this.
在外面等着。
Wait outside.
她现在不会给我们惹麻烦了。
She won't give us any trouble now.
我就得杀了你,你知道吗?
I'm going to have to kill you, you know that?
但是你所有的朋友都看见我了。
But all your friends saw me.
你离开派对的时候确实很匆忙。
You did leave the party in a hurry.
我伤到你的男子气概了吗?
Have I bruised your masculinity?
不是真的。
Not really.
一只小鸡可做不到。
It'd take more than one chick to do that.
会吗?
Would it?
我应该带你去。
I ought to take you.
你会喜欢的,不是吗?
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
我试一试。
Try me.
哦!
Oh!
这对你的男子气概有什么影响?
Now, what's that done to your masculinity?
你这个小荡♥妇♥。
You little slut.
你的最后一招……最后一招,亲爱的。
You've done your last trick... Your last trick, sweetheart.
现在你听好了,听好了。
Now you listen, and you listen good.
我在此判你死刑
I hereby sentence you to death.
在我们处理完你之前,你会成为鲨鱼的诱饵。
Before we're finished with you, you're going to be shark bait.
把她放在下面。
Put her below.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
杀人。迈克尔斯警官。
Homicide. Sergeant Michaels.
不,威廉姆斯,他现在不在。
No, Williams, he's not in right now.
我不知道。持有它。
I don't have any idea. Hold it.
——杀人。中尉杰克逊。——中尉?砖威廉姆斯。
- Homicide. Lieutenant Jackson. - Lieutenant? Brick Williams.
是的,威廉姆斯。找到你的女朋友?
Yeah, Williams. Find your girlfriend?
你知道一艘叫中子号♥的船吗?
What do you know about a boat called the nutronic?
——哦。河上的那艘游艇?-我想是的。
- Oh. That yacht out on the river? - Yeah, I guess.
属于一个叫梅里尔的人。
Belongs to a man named merrill.
一个知道所有正确答案的有钱人。
A rich guy with all the right answers.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得是谢巴陷得太深了。
I think sheba's gotten herself in too deep.
但是,鲨鱼,你让我做的我都做了。
But, shark, I've done everything that you've told me to do.
你知道的,老大。
Now, you know that, boss.
我为你经营了一家不错的商店。上个月你自己也这么说过。
I've run a good shop for you. You said so yourself last month.
没错,但你对我来说太危险了,飞行员。
You did, but you're too much of an insurance risk for me, pilot.
你搞得太糟了。
You've screwed up too much.
请,鲨鱼!我一直都对你很好。
Please, shark! I've always done right by you.
问任何人。来吧。随便问一个男孩。
Ask anybody. Come on. Ask any one of the boys.
拜托。
Please.
别这么大声说,飞行员。
Now, don't be loud about this, pilot.
来吧!拜托!
Come on! Please!
等我回到船上再说。
Wait until I get back to the boat.
鲨鱼!请,鲨鱼!
Shark! Please, shark!
加油,鲨鱼!
Come on, shark!
我什么都愿意给你。任何东西。
I'll give you anything. Anything.
你想要什么?嗯?你想要什么?
What do you want, huh? Huh? What do you want, huh?
你想要的…你要钱吗?嗯?
You want... You want some money? Huh?
我给你钱。我有很多钱。
I'll give you money. I got lots of money.
你要来点小妞吗?我有各种各样的女人,是吧?
You want some broads? I got all kinds of broads, huh?
你有什么烦心事?
What's your hang-up, huh?
拜托。
Please.
我不会游泳。
I can't swim.
拜托!
Please!
得了吧。拜托,伙计。
Give me a break. Come on, man, please.
我一直和你们一起工作。你了解我。
I've been working with you guys. You know me.
拜托,你可以放我走了。他永远不会知道。
Come on, you can let me go. He'll never know.
拜托,伙计。
Aw, come on, man.
不要那样做。嘿,听着,是我。
Don't do that. Hey, listen, it's me.
你不能这样对我。来吧!
You can't do this to me. Come on!
我不想死!
I don't want to die!
拜托!
Please!
演出马上就要开始了。
The show's about to start.
你将会看到我们为你准备的东西,亲爱的女士。
You're going to see just a taste of what we've got in store for you, sweet lady.
我告诉你不是我♥干♥的,笨蛋!放开我!
I tell you it wasn't me, sucker! Let me go!
前排座位。
Front row seats.
等着看我们为你准备了什么吧。
Wait until you see what we've got planned for you.