好吧,我给你五美元,伙计。
Ok, that'll get you five, man.
五美元吗?
Five dollars?
黑鬼,你疯了吗?那块表价值不止五美元。
Nigger, is you crazy? That watch is worth more than five dollars.
-听着,我是第一吗?-是啊,伙计。
- Hey, look, am I number one? - Yeah, man.
-一号♥会摇摆吗?-不,伙计。
- Does number one jive? - No, man.
能让你赚五美元,笨蛋。你还有其他的吗?
It'll get you five, sucker. Now you got anything else?
在这里。这个呢?
Here. What about this?
天啊,别这么轻浮。
Aw, man, not all this lightweight shit.
轻量级的,男人?那是值得现金的,伙计。
Lightweight, man? That's worth cash money, man.
给你25美元,每周10%的利息。
Get you $25, 10% interest a week.
谢谢你,小伙子。我会尽快还给你的。
Thanks, man. I'll get it back to you as soon as I can.
嗯哼。慢慢来,伙计。这是你的钱。
Mm-hmm. Take your time, man. It's your money.
谢芭,我听说你回来了。
Hey, sheba, I heard you were back in town.
嗨,坦克。你最近怎么样?
Hi, tank. How you been doing?
哦,很好,宝贝,做汉堡。
Oh, just fine, baby, making hamburgers.
坦克,你知道谁能联♥系♥到关闭贷款公♥司♥的人吗?
Tank, who do you know that would have a contact for shutting down a loan company?
嗯…那边有个叫沃克的家伙。
Well... There's a dude over there called Walker.
他在城里游荡,有点像流动典当行。
He cruises around town, sort of like a travelling pawn shop.
-放高♥利♥贷♥,你懂我的意思吗?——嗯。
- A loan shark, you know what I mean? - Mm-hmm.
如果镇上有谁知道这笔巨额贷款,我相信沃克一定能帮你。
If there's anybody in town who knows the big loan money, I'm sure it's Walker who can help you.
嗯哼。非常感谢。
Mm-hmm. Thanks a lot.
不用谢,宝贝。
You're welcome, baby.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
神奇先生本人。我打赌你是沃克。
Mr wonderful himself. I bet you're Walker.
嗯哼。是我的亲生儿子,妈妈。呃,呃…呃,你是谁?
Mm-hmm. Number one in the flesh, mama. Er, uh... Er, uh, who are you?
我叫谢巴,谢巴·谢恩。
The name's sheba, sheba shayne.
示巴肖恩?
Sheba shayne?
嗯…好吧,漂亮的示巴·谢恩小姐,你告诉一号♥他能为你做什么。
Hmm... Well, miss fine sheba shayne, you tell number one what he can do for you.
第一,你能做的是…我想买♥♥些东西。
Number one, what you can do is... I want to buy something.
是啊!
Yeah!
你要什么我都有,你要什么我都能得到。
What you need I got, and anything you want I can get.
如果你准备好了,那就去我的私人仓库吧。
And if you're ready for that shit, let's just step around to my private warehouse.
Whoo-ooh !我的天!
Whoo-ooh! My!
不伤。不伤。
Don't bruise. Don't bruise.
你知道吗,你真会让男人开心。
You know, you sure know how to make a man's day.
我还可以再给你做一些。
I can make quite a few more for you, too.
哈!哦,继续,妈妈。
Ha! Oh, go on, mama.
我不想要那些垃圾。
I don't want any of that junk.
你不想要这些垃圾吗?
You don't want any of this junk?
你到底想要什么,贱♥人♥?
Well, what the hell do you want, bitch?
我想要一些信息。
I want some information.
我看起来像有色人种情报处吗?
Do I look like the coloured bureau of information?
你说的"信息"是什么意思?关于什么?
What you mean, "information"? About what?
谁干掉了谢恩贷款公♥司♥?
Who knocked off the shayne loan company?
肖恩?
Shayne?
啊,狗屎。
Aw, shit.
怎么了,黑鬼?
What's the matter, nigger?
-谁在勾引你?-听着,我…我什么都不知道。
- Who's hitting on you? - Look, I... I don't know nothing.
听着,我什么都不知道。我没什么可说的。
Look, I don't know nothing. I ain't got nothing to tell.
这是什么把戏,伙计?你最好告诉我点什么。
What's the game, man? You better tell me something.
听着,我告诉过你,离我远点,贱♥人♥,我说过,我什么都不知道。
Hey, look, I told you, stay away from me, bitch, I told you, I don't know nothing.
我没什么好说的。我什么都不知道。
I ain't got nothing to tell you. I don't know nothing.
你最好说出来,大个子,不然我就把我的老二伸进你的老二嘴里。
You better talk, big man, before I put my number one foot down your number one mouth.
狗屎!
Shit!
你不能踢影子,婊♥子♥!抓住我!
You can't kick no shadow, bitch! Catch me!
狗屎!
Shit!
哦,狗屎!什么……狗屎!
Oh, shit! What the... shit!
你好,沃克。
Hi there, Walker.
等一下。你拿那把枪要干什么,妈妈?
Wait a minute. What you going to do with that gun, mama?
-没什么,如果你把窗户摇下来。-滚什么?
- Nothing, if you roll down that window. - Roll what?
我让你把窗户摇下来不然我就在你头上开个洞。
I said roll down that window before I blast a hole in your head.
你疯了吗?它会毁了我的内心。
Are you crazy? It'll ruin my interior.
没有开玩笑。
No kidding.
我给你五秒钟告诉我一些事否则我就把你的脸从窗户里塞出去,听到了吗?
I'm going to give you five seconds to tell me something before I shove your face through that window, you hear me?
我…我…我什么都不知道。
I... I... I don't know nothing.
你发誓吗?
Do you swear?
-我发誓。我什么都不知道。-我不会再问你第二遍了。
- I swear. I don't know nothing. - I'm not going to ask you again.
你为什么对我这么刻薄?
Why you trying to be so mean to me?
需要我提醒你你点了热蜡吗?
Do I have to remind you you ordered hot wax?
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
我告诉过你……我…我什么都不知道。如果我告诉你他的名字,他会杀了我的。
I told you... I... I don't know nothing. He'll kill me if I told you his name.
至少你有一半的机会。
Well, at least you have a 50-50 chance.
跟我在一起,你死定了。
Now, with me, you're dead for sure.
现在告诉我。说话!
Now tell me. Talk!
好吧,好吧,好吧。飞行员。他的名字叫π…我只知道他的绰号♥。他的绰号♥是飞行员。
Ok, ok, ok, ok. Pilot. His name is pi... All I know is his nickname. His nickname is pilot.
他住在哪里?
Where does he live?
我告诉过你。我不知道。
I told you. I don't know.
听着,我只是奉命行事。我什么都不知道。
Look, I just take orders. I don't know nothing.
如果你接受命令,你知道他住哪。
Well, if you take orders, you know where he lives.
好吧,好吧。听着,我想他在400塔那边有个住所,但他已经不住那里了。嗯…我知道…我知道他不喜欢。听着,我不知道。
Ok, ok. Look, see, I think he's got a pad over at the 400 towers, but, see, he don't live there no more. Uh... I know... I know he doesn't. Look, I don't know.
-好了,听着。——是吗?
- All right, now listen. - Yeah?
现在你去告诉你老板,他不再和我父亲打交道了。
Now you tell your boss that he is not dealing with my father anymore.
他在和示巴·谢恩打交道。听到了吗?
He is dealing with sheba shayne. You hear me?
等我找到他,我会打得他屁♥股♥开花。
And when I find him, I'm going to bust his ass wide open.
是的。
Yeah.
什么意思,你告诉她我住哪了?
What do you mean, you told her where I live?
对不起,飞行员。你看到…你看到…要不是我告诉那个贱♥人♥你是谁,她会杀了我的。
I'm sorry, pilot. You see... you see... That bitch would've killed me, man, if I hadn't told her who you was, man.
不,你……你不明白。听着,伙计,飞行员。
No, you... you don't understand. Look, man, pilot.
飞行员!看,伙计,这个…听着,这是我,你的头号♥兄弟。
Pilot! Look, man, this... Look, this is me, your number one dude.
你知道我不会…我不会告发你的,伙计。
Now, you know I wouldn't have... I wouldn't have turned you in, man.
她放了一个…是啊,其中一颗击中了我的头,伙计…一个大酒瓶!
She put a... yeah, one of them to my head, man... a Magnum!
你最好把脸藏起来,黑鬼,因为等我抓到那个婊♥子♥,我就会追上你。
You better hide your face, nigger, because when I get that bitch, I'm coming after you.
等一下,飞行员。让我来…什么?什么?
Wait a minute, pilot. Let me ex... What? What?
飞行员。等一下,飞行员。飞行员!飞行员!
Pilot. Wait a minute, pilot. Pilot! Pilot!
就算这是我能做的最后一件事,我也要抓住那婊♥子♥。
I'm going to get that bitch if it's the last thing that I do.
还有那个叫沃克的家伙,我要他从这个世界上消失。
And that Walker dude, I want him eliminated off the face of the world.
我们会处理的,老大。
We'll take care of it, boss.
那贱♥人♥知道怎么找到我了?
So the bitch knows how to find me, huh?
我们只要为她准备一个欢迎会就行了。
Well, we'll just have to prepare a welcoming party for her.
——你好吗?——砖?
- Hello? - Brick?
你找到我问的那些文件了吗?
Did you find those papers I asked about?
我在保险箱里只能找到这些。
These are all I could find in the safety deposit box.
我相信必要的文件都在这里。
I'm sure the necessary papers are here.
现在,倾听。
Now, listen.
打爸爸的兜帽男叫飞行员。我要去追他。
The hood that hit dad is a guy called pilot. I'm going after him.
你到底在哪里?我和你一起去。
Where the hell are you? I'm going with you.
不。再见。
No. Goodbye.
该死,老大,我们在这乱七八糟的地方找不到她。
Damn, boss, we'll never find her in all this mess.
黑鬼,你最好希望我们知道。
Nigger, you'd better hope the hell we do.
你的其他朋友呢?
Where are your other friends?
该死的!狗屎!
Goddamnit! Shit!
把枪放下。在这里。
Lay the gun down. Right there.
到墙那边去。
Over to the wall.
两腿分开。
Spread your legs apart.
把头挪开,我要把它轰掉。
Move your head, I'm going to blow it off.
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
那个贱♥人♥来了!
There's that bitch!
哦!
Uh!
-你最好别当飞行员,不然你就死定了。-我不是飞行员。我不是你想要的人。
- You better not be pilot, or you're dead. - I'm not pilot. I'm not the guy you want.
现在,在我告发你之前,你告诉我你的行动,最好快点说,不然你就没命了。
Now, before I turn you in, you tell me about your operation, and you better tell me fast, before you lose your head.
来吧。拜托!
Come on. Please!
告诉我你的头儿是谁!
Tell me who your head man is!
鲨鱼。我就知道这么多。
Shark. That's all I know.
你说谎!
You liar!
他的电♥话♥号♥码是多少?
What is his number?
w - v - 73…
W-v-73...
941.
941.
现在你告诉你老板,如果你比我先看到他,那女人就是在追他,你就是我抓到我男人的证据,明白吗?
Now you tell your boss, if you see him before I do, that the lady is after his ass, and you are proof I always get my man, you got that?
如果你不带她离开这个小镇,我就会让你永远失业,我是认真的。
If you don't get her out of this town, I'm going to put you out of business permanently, and I mean that.
现在她在哪里?
Now where is she?