这是我唯一在意的
that's all I care about.
那你打算现在回家吗
Okay. So you're coming home?
是的 我打算直接开车回来 明天见
Yeah. I'm gonna drive straight through. I'll see you tomorrow.
我还想跟他说两句呢
Oh, I have a few things to say if he wants to talk to me.
好啦 爱你 先挂了
All right, I love you. Bye.
亲爱的再见
Okay. Bye-bye, babe.
我是马特·劳尔 旁边这位是萨维那·古斯瑞
I'm Matt Lauer, along with Savannah Guthrie.
这里是来自华盛顿的新闻直播节目《今日秀》
"The Today Show," reporting live now from Washington, D.C.,
随着暴风雨的侵袭
following the violent storm
昨日 首都地区遭到严重破坏
that devastated this capital area yesterday.
华盛顿纪念碑 白宫等地
The Washington Monument, the White House
就在离我们的直播间不远的地方
not far from where we are right now,
都遭到了自其形成两年以来
both destroyed by the worst sharknado this country has seen
最强劲的鲨卷风袭击
since the first formation two years ago.
我们现在连线前方记者霍达和凯西·李
We can now go live to Hoda and Kathie Lee.
她们从奥兰多环球影城度假村为我们发来报道
They are broadcasting from Universal Orlando.
现在这里并没有
Now there's no indication that there's any storm
任何暴风雨的迹象
on the horizon here, is there?
对 天很蓝
No, beautiful blue skies.
人们穿着人字拖在街上悠闲地晃荡
People are hanging out in their thongs. It's great.
看 我们正在享受
By the way, we're just having a...
欢乐的时光
Good time. good ol' time.
嗨 你一定是克劳迪娅·谢泼德吧
Hi! You must be Claudia Shepard.
对 我的朋友杰丝在上面
Yep, and my friend Jess is up there.
是这样 我这边有两张VIP通行证
Oh, great. I've got a couple of V.I.P. treatment,
可以优先进入
front-of-the-line express passes for you.
太棒了
Awesome. Great.
要我带你去吗 好呀
You want me to walk you up? Yeah.
我听说你♥爸♥爸救了总统
Oh, I heard your dad saved the President.
是啊
Oh, yeah,
我爸就是宇宙的主宰
that's my dad, ruler of the universe,
有了万能的电锯,他就是人类的救世主
savior of mankind with his almighty chainsaw.
那你要乖一点 他可是你唯一的老爸啊
Oh, be good to him. You know, he's the only dad you have.
我是芭布斯
Well, I'm Babs, and I'm here
为你们提供各种帮助
to help you out with anything you need.
祝你玩得开心
Well, I hope you have a wonderful day.
谢谢 对了
Thanks. And remember,
这些通行证
these passes allow you full access to the park,
可以让你不排队直接玩遍整个公园
front of the line.
太好了
Awesome. Yay! Great. Okay, good.
杰丝
Jess!
嗨
Hey! Hi.
你看起来真漂亮
You look so good!
头发真好看
Your hair is amazing!
超有个性
Super rebellious.
你也这么认为 爸爸
Yeah, you know. Hey, Dad.
妈妈很担心你 你已经给她打过电♥话♥了吧
Mom's worried about you. Hope you called her first.
我打过了
Of course I did.
你在这里吗
Are you here?
我回头你是不是会给我一个惊喜
If I turn around, are you gonna surprise me?
可惜我不在华盛顿
No. I'm just outside of D.C.
我明天会给你一个惊喜的
I'll surprise you tomorrow, though.
你都告诉我了 就不叫惊喜了
Well, it's not a surprise if you tell me.
好啦 明天见
Okay, see you soon, Dad.
不好意思
Excuse me
请把你的电♥话♥和钱包
Just put your phone and your purses
放在那边的柜子里 好的
over in the cupboard over there. Oh, ok
然后来这边 谢谢
And then step over here... Thank you.
尽情享受第一排的体验
for the front-row experience.
玩的开心
Have fun.
我还是不坐这个了
On second thought, I'm actually gonna sit this one out.
去啊
Go ahead. What?
前排的座位
Front-row seat!
这里还空了一个位子
We need a single rider over here!
好了
Perfect. Look at this.
准备好了吗 是时候让布鲁斯发射你们乘坐的火箭了
All right! It's time for the Bruce to let the rocket loose!
走啦
Here we go!
回头见
See you later! Later, gators!
玩的开心
Have a good time!
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦
Whoa.
我们来了
All right, here we go.
我们即将连线
We're gonna go right now
NBC的新闻记者汤姆·列文森
to NBC news correspondent Tom Levinson,
他正在采访议员米歇尔·巴♥赫♥曼
who is about to interview Congresswoman Michele Bachmann.
据我了解
Well, as I understand it,
总统
the President of the United States
呼吁我们马上撤离
called for an immediate evacuation
东部所有的
of all of the cities that are
沿海城市
on the eastern seaboard of the United States,
但现在为时尚早
but it's still very premature.
请问您是否对鲨卷风的成因有所了解
And do you know anything about the nature of these shark storms?
鲨卷风的规模在增长吗
Are they growing in size?
这些鲨鱼就这样出现
It appears that they are,
没有人知道怎么形成的 现在谈论这个还为时尚早
but no one knows for sure. It's still premature.
不好意思 汤姆 我得走了
I'm sorry, Tom. I've got to go.
我赶着去投票
I've gotta get to a vote.
比利
Billy.
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
这边请
There you go.
好玩吗 是的
Fun, right? Yeah.
你喜欢吗
So you enjoy it?
挺好玩的吧
Fun, right?
喜欢过山车吗 是的
You enjoy the ride? Yeah.
这是你们的东西 谢谢
I have your things. Thank you.
如果你们在奥兰多环球影城有任何需要
Now remember, if you need anything else
找我就好
here at Universal Orlando, just ask for Babs.
记得吧
All right. Okay?
好的 谢谢
Thank you. All right.
玩得开心
Have fun, guys.
她忘带她的手♥机♥了
She forgot her phone!
喂 你的手♥机♥
Hey! Your phone!
反正他们还会回来的
They always come back.
这里是海蒂与弗兰克秀
This is the "Heidi and Frank Show,"
我们正在报道华盛顿地区的
and we are covering the destruction and mayhem
损毁和伤亡情况
that is Washington, D.C., right now.
鲨卷风几乎摧毁了一切
The Sharknado has pretty much destroy everything in sight.
95号♥州际公路依然处于停滞状态
Traffic continues to be at a standstill on I-95.
请尝试绕道17号♥公路
You might want to try Route 17.
我认为这场灾难并不是鲨鱼的错
I don't blame the sharks on this destruction.
而是芬·谢泼德的错 看起来好像
I blame one Fin Shepard. It seems like
他走到哪 灾难就跟到哪
everywhere he goes, destruction follows.
别以为这只是天气异常
Do not think it's a weather anomaly.
我认为他是有计划的
I think he has a plan,
他会摧毁他到的每一个地方
and wherever he goes, he destroys.
没人能存活下来
Nobody else survives, yet Fin Shepard
除了芬·谢泼德和他的家人
and his family seem to always survive just fine.
别走开 海蒂弗与兰克秀
We'll be back in just a moment
马上回来
right here on the "Heidi and Frank Show."
这他妈是什么...
What the...
这下好了 雾卷风
Great, fognado.
太棒了
Yeah!
诺瓦
Nova?
嗨 芬
Hey, Fin.
我们今天非常荣幸地宣布
We are proud to announce today
我们从全国赛车联合会借到了
that we have here on loan from NASCAR
布拉德·克赛罗斯基的改装赛车
Brad Keselowski's stock car
以及Xfinity系列赛车
along with the Xfinity stock car.
这些都是布拉德的车的原版复♥制♥品
These are the exact replicas of Brad's car,
电影精选列表