谢泼德先生 总统要你马上去见他
Mr. Shepard, the President needs you right now!
有点来不及
I didn't think I was gonna make it.
我们会带你去的
We'll get you there.
我是总统府的特工德弗罗
I'm Agent Devoreaux, office of the President.
我觉得风暴要来了
There's a storm coming. I can feel it.
我们在路上
Package is en route.
国家气象局
[radio] The National Weather Service
已发出灾害天气预警
has issued a significant weather advisory
尤其是东海岸的大西洋中部地区
for the mid-Atlantic region of the east coast.
艾普丽 我的车坏了
April, my car died.
我和情报处工作人员在一起 情况看起来不太妙
I'm with the Secret Service now. It's not looking good.
芬 我马上到家了
I'm almost there, Fin.
你要注意安全 知道吗
Please be safe. Do you hear me?
知道了 我爱你
I know. I love you.
你能发消息给那边吗 好的 收到
Can you radio ahead? Right. Copy.
我们会在前方护送
We'll pick up our escort up ahead.
抓紧了 谢泼德先生
Hang on, Mr. Shepard!
各单位注意 基桥附近
[ radio ] All units, alert. Heavy traffic congestion
交通拥堵
reported in the vicinity of the Key Bridge.
请绕道行驶
Proceed to alternate route.
这里是特工德弗罗
This is Agent Devoreaux
我们带着谢泼德先生回来了
inbound with the package.
请疏散第一街东南角的游♥行♥人员
I need First Street Southeast cleared now!
你知道自己接下来要做什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
我准备好了
Semper Paratus.
我们要悔改
You must repent!
末日要来了 要悔改
The end is near! Repent!
要悔改 别走
Repent! No!
我已经在野兽的肚子里了
I was inside the belly of the beast!
哇哦
Whoa!
我得进去
Oh, I gotta get in there!
请你离开 往后退
You need to go! Back away!
别开枪 别开枪
Whoa, whoa! Whoa! No, no!
我只是在拿证件
I'm just taking my license.
我是芬·谢泼德
I'm Fin Shepard!
芬·谢泼德
Fin Shepard!
蒂姆 里斯 让他进去
Tim! Reese! Let him in.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
谢泼德先生 我是幕僚长加里·马丁· 海耶斯
Mr. Shepard, I'm Gary Martin Hayes, Chief of Staff.
刚才的情况很抱歉
I am so sorry about that.
幸好你及时来了
Thank God you made it.
谢泼德上校那边好了吗
Colonel Shepard make it in yet?
抱歉 上校那边还没消息
I'm sorry. There's been no word on the Colonel.
你什么时候能联♥系♥上国家气象局
How soon can you get in touch with National Weather Service?
很快 但总统的讲话已经开始了
Soon, but the President's started.
你要马上进去
I gotta get you in there right now.
来 整理一下
Here. Time to clean up.
妈妈 我们走吧
Come on, Mom. Let's go.
小心 你慢点
Careful. Slow down.
你现在可是有身孕的人
You got a little one in there.
我一直这样 没事的
I've done this many times before. Heh.
但那时你可是双手健全啊
Well, you had two hands then.
真的吗 你愿意一起去吗
Really? Are you gonna go there?
我是说你可以让我帮你
I'm just saying it's okay to ask for a little help.
说起来 你丈夫应该跟你呆在一起的
Besides, your husband should be here.
他去哪儿了
And where is he?
他应该又在尝试被鲨鱼吃掉吧
Oh, he's probably trying to get eaten by another shark.
国家气象局
[ radio ] The National Weather Service
发布消息 强热带风暴
is now reporting that a massive tropical storm
正朝着华盛顿而来
is headed directly for Washington, D.C.
气象卫星中心
The NASA Weather Satellite Center
正在追踪其路径
is tracking the tropical depression
建议大家
and recommends residents
紧急情况 随时撤离
make arrangements to evacuate if necessary.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们欢迎总统先生
the President of the United States.
女士们先生们 为了表彰他
Ladies and gentlemen, for his heroic actions
在纽约和洛杉矶
in both New York and Los Angeles,
拯救了无数生命
for saving countless lives
并提醒我们提防鲨卷风的英雄事迹
and alerting the world to a new, terrifying threat,
我很荣幸地
it is my great honor
将代表国家公民最高荣誉的
to present the country's highest civilian commendation,
自♥由♥勋章
the Presidential Medal of Freedom,
授予芬利·艾伦·谢泼德
to Finlay Allen Shepard.
副总统夫人 请问您对鲨卷风怎么看
What's your opinion of these shark storms, Madam Vice President?
我对这些被风暴卷来的鲨鱼表示理解 但是它们
I feel for the sharks, but they're wrecking
毁坏了我们的学校 医院 道路
our schools, our hospitals, our roads...
勋章比我想象的重多了
It's heavier than I thought it would be.
这位是《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的记者阿尔维斯女士
Oh, Ms. Alves from the "Times."
只能问一个问题
One question, okay? Yeah. Hey,
你好 谢泼德先生 现在你获得了我们国家的
so now that you've been awarded the biggest award
最高荣誉
in all of the country, Mr.Shepard,
今后有什么打算呢
where do you go from here?
回家
Home.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you so much.
这位是《邮报》的记者本奇利先生
Uh, Mr. Benchley from the "Post."
本奇利先生 芬
Mr. Benchley. Fin!
马丁 最近怎么样
Oh, Martin. How you doing?
埃伦和孩子们还好吗
Ellen and the kids?
她挺好的 代她向你问好
She's good. She's good. She says hi,
她本来想来的 但是对她来说有点困难
and she wanted to be here, but it's kind of hard for her
不方便坐飞机 你懂得
to get on a plane now. You know what I'm saying?
副总统夫人
Madam Vice President,
这是我妻子的哥哥马丁
this is my brother-in-law Martin.
我长得可比他好看
I'm the good-looking one.
是啊 我也这么认为
Yeah. Now you know how I feel.
我喜欢这姑娘
I like her.
谢泼德先生 能借一步说话吗
Mr. Shepard, follow me, please?
说“鲨卷风”
Say, "Sharknado"!
鲨卷风
Sharknado. Cool.
你介意我发到网上吗
You don't mind if I post this, do you?
不介意 太好了
No. Cool.
安静一下 女士们先生们
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
芬 我给你准备了一个惊喜
Fin, I got a surprise for you, buddy...
让我们欢迎纽约市市长
the Mayor of New York City.
芬 再次见到你真是太好了
It's good to see you again, Fin.
先生 你好
Hello, sir.
为了感谢你
By way of a thank-you
我代表纽约市人♥民♥
from the people of the city of New York,
授予你这个金电锯
we want to present you with this!
你是第一个
You are the very first member
获得这个奖的人
of the Order of the Golden Chainsaw!
来 举起来试试
Go ahead. Try it.
你知道我有好多问题
You know, there's just so many questions
想问你
I wanna ask you, and there's...
马丁 帮个忙
Martin. Sidekick to the rescue.
行了 你先撤吧
Go ahead. Get out of here. Excuse me.
女士们 先生们 大家好 我也在纽约
Ladies and gentlemen, I was in New York, too.
我是芬的连襟
I'm Fin's brother-in-law...
你要的文件
The documents you asked for.
国家气象局的 是的
N.W.S.? Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
芬 你好 我是杰姬·柯林斯
Oh, Fin, hi. I'm Jackie Collins.
我看过你妻子的书
And, um, I know your wife wrote a book,
写的很好
and, uh, it was very good,
你也是个有故事的人
but you, you have a great story to tell,
我想为你写一本书
and I want to be the one to tell it,
这是我的名片 有兴趣的话就联♥系♥我把
and here is my card, and call me, okay?
谢谢 我会考虑的
Thanks. I'll give it some thought.
他真亲切
Okay. What a lovely man.
电影精选列表