我听说 你想搞个
I hear you want to do
危险得难以置信的大新闻
something impossible and dangerous,
虽然我并不吃惊
which is not surprising.
我知道它听上去很蠢
I know it sounds stupid,
但是 我们需要再度启动
but, uh, we need to reactivate
我们的科研项目 以结束这场风暴
our old science project to end this storm.
我需要一个启动序列
I need a startup sequence.
好的 我发给你了 它会显示在屏幕上
Okay, okay, I'm sending you. It'll come onscreen now.
但你需要在自己得控制台上把武器设定为目标
But you will have to target the weapons from your console.
你懂的吧
You know that?
谢泼德上校
Colonel Shepard,
国家宇航局的天气遥感勘测已经锁定了
NASA weather telemetry is locked on
你们的变速器 在旁待命
to your transmissions. Stand by.
我们拿到序列了吗
Did we get it?
掉线了 连接不上他们了
It's offline. We can't connect.
上校 我是里贾纳主管
Colonel, this is Director Regina.
我们听不到你们的回答
We're not hearing any response.
接口一定是坏掉了
Oh, the interface must have failed.
她在那里已经一段时间了 是吗
She has been out there a long time, no?
你必须得重新启动并且手动瞄准
You have to reboot and target it manually, you know?
我知道了 雷内
I understand, Rene.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是什么意思 没什么
What does that mean? Oh, nothing.
只是说我得去外面
It just means I gotta go outside
然后在这个破机器的屁♥股♥上踹一脚
and give this old clunker a big, you know, kick in the butt.
爸爸
Dad.
没事的 伙计
It's okay, pal.
我在实现自己的梦想
I'm living my dream.
在外太空飞翔么
Flying in space?
不 成为你的英雄
No. Being your hero.
把这对翅膀给你的宝宝
Give these wings to the baby...
这样小家伙就能一直飞啦
so the little one will always fly.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
我已经拿到火箭发动机组
I've reached the rocket pack,
准备好脱离飞行器了
and I'm ready to leave the shuttle.
好的
Okay.
谢泼德上校正在尝试进行舱外活动以连接战略防御计划卫星
Colonel Shepard is attempting EVA to reach the SDI satellite
实施手动重启
to perform a manual restart.
在旁待命
Stand by.
好的 吉尔
All right, Gil,
让我们来弄好这个
let's make this one work.
原始控制列阵已经损坏了
The original control array is damaged.
我在尝试重新连接
I'm attempting to reconnect.
风暴已经登陆杰克逊维尔
Jacksonville has been hit!
我们收到消息称鲨鱼正在袭击格雷斯兰
We're getting reports that sharks are hitting Graceland.
快好了 行了
Almost have it. There!
谢泼德上校 你必须现在就发射
Colonel Shepard, you need to fire this now.
成功了 儿子 成功了
It's working! Son, it's working!
太好了
Yes! Yeah!
你真是个大英雄 老爹
Huh. You're a hero, dad.
可是没了燃料箱他们要怎么接回谢泼德上校
Without the fuel tank, how could they retrieve Colonel Shepard?
他们做不到了
They can't.
上校本人清楚得很
He knew that.
我离开飞行器的时候
When I detached from the shuttle,
你燃料箱中的燃料就只够选一项
you only have enough fuel in the tank
要么来接我 要么重返轨道
to either come get me or to re-orbit,
不可能同时做到
not enough for both.
没事的 儿子
It's okay, son.
我已经身处我一直渴望的地方了
I'm where I always wanted to be.
景色真是美得难以置信
The view is incredible.
鲨鱼 在
...sharks...in...
它们在外太空
...ing...space.
那是什么
What was that?
芬 有东西撞上我们了
Fin, something hit us!
艾普丽 飞行器里有鲨鱼
April, there are sharks in the shuttle!
你去哪儿 我们快回地球
Where you going? Let's go back to Earth!
不可能 我得把舱门关了
We can't! I have to close the hatch!
棒
Sweet.
牛逼
Hell, yeah.
独♥立♥号♥ 这里是休斯顿
Independence, this is Houston.
我们可以手动推开舱门 请确认
We can manually override the hatch. Acknowledge.
芬 快回来这儿
Fin, come back here!
独♥立♥号♥ 请确认
Independence, acknowledge!
芬 你在么
Fin, are you there?
我们可以远程控制飞行器 把你弄回去
We can remote control the shuttle and bring you in.
芬 快回来 我们得回去了
Fin, come back! We can get home!
芬
Fin!
它们怎么可能在太空中存活
How can they survive in space?
它们怎么可能在飓风中存活
How can they survive in a tornado?
我们得回驾驶舱去
We need to go back to the cockpit!
芬
Fin!
不
No!
艾普丽 艾普丽 你在哪儿
April! April, where are you?!
你想和儿子打个招呼吗
Do you want to meet your son?
儿子
Son?
嗨
Hi.
芬
Fin!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
快和你弟弟问好
Say hello to your brother.
你好
Hi.
所以我的教子叫什么名字
So what's my godson's name?
我想让他和我爸爸叫一样的名字
I think I'd like to name him after my dad.
吉尔伯特
Gilbert.
吉尔
Gil.
我的翅膀呢
Where's my wings?
我看见了 就在那儿
I see it. It's right there.
现在可是你载入鲨卷风历史的机会了
Now's your chance to be part of Sharknado history.
你来决定艾普丽能否存活
You decide if #AprilLives or #AprilDies by tweeting
请到将你的选择发推给我们或到Sharknado.Syfy.com
your choice now or going to Sharknado.Syfy.com
去投票
to vote.
她的命运将在鲨卷风4中揭露
Her fate will be revealed in Sharknado 4
因为 我们还没拍爽!
because we are not done yet!
电影精选列表