戴上头盔
Helmets on.
他们做不到的
T-They're not gonna make it.
五 四 他们做不到的
5, 4... They're not gonna make it!
终止 终止
Abort! Abort!
长官 还需要发射吗
Sir, are we launching?
发射不了了
We can't.
风暴墙太厚了
The wall is too thick.
我们得在那墙上搞出一个洞来
We need to make a hole in the wall.
我觉得我们需要诺瓦 好吧
I think we need Nova. All right.
控制中心 我们需要诺瓦
Mission Control, find Nova!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不 我不行了 自己逃命去吧
I'm not good, but save yourself.
太迟了 离开这儿
You're too late for me. Get out of here!
鲨鱼越来越多了 鲨鱼
More sharks! Sharks!
我的子弹用完了
I'm out of bullets.
没时间化妆了 大哥 快走吧
There's no time for makeup, man! Get out of here!
相信我 他们是真正的
Trust me, they are real.
0.75口径的睫毛膏
.75 caliber mascara.
睫毛膏霰弹猎枪
Mascara shotgun.
你欠我一次 芬
You owe me one, Fin.
我已经看见飞行器了
I've got visual on the shuttle.
正在启动螺旋换热器
Starting spiral heat now!
你疯了吗 我们不能出去
Are you crazy? We can't go out there.
我们可以 走
Yes, we can. Let's go.
她在清理道路
She's clearing the path.
起作用了 准备发射
It's working! Get ready to launch.
又可以准备发射了吗 是的
Are we back on for launch? Yep.
已经可以发射了 就现在
You guys are clear to launch! Go now!
大家都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
放下头盔遮面板
Visors down.
你们来这儿干嘛
What are you doing out here?
来帮你们
Thought you could use some help!
你疯了 快回去 我们回去吧
You're crazy! Get back inside! Let's go!
趴下
Get down!
帮我
Help me!
去拿把抢来
Go grab a gun!
枪 我拿那东西干什么
Gun? What do I do with this thing?
射它
Shoot it!
射它 我抬都抬不起来
Shoot it? If I can hold it.
你怎么会这么在行
How are you so good at that?
我是谢泼德家的人
I'm a Shepard!
别担心 儿子
Don't worry, son.
这和骑自行车没什么差别
It's like riding a bike.
我可没骑过这种自行车
Not any bike I ever rode.
我也不想我们第一次约会成这幅鬼模样
I didn't want our first date to be like this!
我更想和你看场电影
Rather we watched a movie!
一边吃着爆米花
Eating popcorn!
一边谈论我们的爱好
Talking about our hobbies!
你喜欢读什么
What do you like to read?
科幻小说 小心
Sci-fi! Watch out!
很抱歉让你卷入了这些
I'm so sorry I got you into this!
子弹不够用了
There's no more bullets!
我没子弹了 我也没了
I'm out! So am I!
快些 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
快点 他们就要发射了
Come on! They're gonna launch.
我们得去里面
We need to get inside.
九 八 七 六
9, 8, 7, 6...
主发动机准备启动
Go for main engine start.
五 四 三
5, 4, 3,
二 一 发射
2, 1, and liftoff!
独♥立♥号♥航♥天♥飞行器
Space shuttle Independence...
飞行器脱离燃料塔 任务执行中
Shuttle is free of the tower. Mission is under way.
这都什么鬼
What the hell?
我们走
Let's go.
比利
Billy!
比利 不 不 不
Billy, no! No! No.
老天呐 比利
Please, Billy!
不
No!
坐稳了
Hang on! Hang on!
做好准备 我们只有十秒钟可以
Get ready. We only have 10 seconds
释放火箭摧毁风暴墙
to release the rockets and destroy the sharknado wall.
准备好 就现在
Ready. Now!
控制中心 现在发射
Mission Control, releasing now.
长官 火箭助推器分离确认阶段
Mr. Officer, confirm staging a good solid rocket booster separation.
引爆火箭助推器
Detonate the SRBs.
坚持住
Hang on!
现在准备释放外部燃料箱
Now get ready to jettison the external fuel tank.
还不是现在 先别慌
Not yet. Not yet.
我们向顺时针方向偏离轨道了 顺时针方向偏离轨道
Veering off course! Veering off course!
卧♥槽♥
What?
向左舷转五度
Five degrees port!
注意倾角 注意倾角
Watch your pitch! Watch your pitch!
偏离航道一度
One degree yaw!
谢泼德上校 收到了吗
Colonel Shepard, do you read?
这里是控制中心
This is Mission Control.
释放外部燃料箱 进入轨道
Lose the external fuel tank to get into orbit.
我要用轨道机动系统推进器
I'm going to use the OMS thrusters
进入更高的轨道
to boost us up to a higher orbit.
做好准备 好了
All right, good. Good.
就现在
Now!
好 引爆外部燃料箱
All right. Detonate the external fuel tank.
她来了 已经靠近风暴了 离那里很近了
There she comes. She's coming around. She's coming around.
火箭的热量应该会产生多米诺骨牌效应
The heat from the rocket should have a domino effect.
看见没 我们成功了
See? It's happening.
艾普丽 你还好吧
April, you good?
我没事
I'm good.
真壮观
This is beautiful.
我觉得你应该看看这个
I think you should take a look at this.
快 有什么结论
Quick, what've you got?
没起作用 风暴墙仍在持续形成
It didn't work. The storm wall is still there.
独♥立♥号♥ 风暴没有被阻止
Independence, we are still picking up storm activity.
操
Damn it!
风暴太大了
The storm's too big.
我们没能阻止
It's not working.
抱歉 老爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
抱歉
Sorry? Heh.
我们还没失败呢
We're not dead yet.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
备用计划
Plan B.
那是什么鬼
What the hell's that?
战略防御计划
Strategic Defense Initiative.
星战 我不觉得会有什么卵用
Star Wars? I thought that didn't work.
你当然会这么认为
That's what you're supposed to think,
但我可是花了一辈子来研究这个的
but I've been working on it almost my entire career.
大概也就是为什么我直到现在才进入外太空吧
It's probably why I didn't get into space until now.
多年来我们致力于重新定义技术
We've been redefining the technology for years.
现在能量如此巨大
That's so much power now.
如果我们把这东西直接在风暴里引爆
If we fire that thing directly into the storm,
它会使水蒸汽电离子化
it should ionize the water vapor,
给我们足够的空间击溃风暴
give us enough room to collapse it.
控制中心 谢泼德上校
Mission Control. Colonel Shepard.
我们将尝试使用战略防御计划卫星系统来阻止风暴
We're gonna try and use the SDI satellite system to fight this storm.
我需要和雷内·朱伯特主管通话
I need to speak with Major Rene Joubert.
鲨卷风已经彻底摧毁了整个东海岸
The sharknado has completely devastated the entire eastern seaboard.
国家一半的人口正向避难所撤退
Half the nation's population is retreating to shelters.
政♥府♥对这场灾难无能为力
The government is unable to do anything to stop this disaster,
但我们是不会离开的 绝不
but we're not leaving. No.
能和你们一起工作真是莫大的荣幸
It's been great working with all of you.
噢 吉尔伯特 我的朋友
Oh, Gilbert, mon ami.
日安 雷内
Bonjour, Rene!
电影精选列表