我想在吧
Yeah, I think so.
你敲门了吗 为什么我们要离开
Did you knock? Why are we driving away?
我写了封信给她 放在门上了
I wrote her a letter. I put it on her door.
她很快能拿到
She should get it soon.
你写信给她了吗 怎么说的
You wrote her a letter? Well, what did it say?
只是... 这不重要
It just... It doesn't matter.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么不想见她 怎么回事
Why don't you want to see her? What's happened?
我们别谈这个了 潘妮
We really can't talk about this, Penny.
为什么不
Why not?
因为我不想改变任何东西
Because I don't want it to change anything.
改变什么
Change what?
你有要去的地方
You have somewhere you need to be.
那你呢 什么变了
And what about you? What's changed?
道奇
Dodge!
你不是认真的吧
You're not taking this very seriously.
不 很好听
No, it's very good.
等我下 你继续练习
Wait. Keep practicing.
这是在哪
Where are we?
跟我来
Come on.
谁啊
Who's there?
弗兰克
Frank?
你好 弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
道奇
Dodge.
我来得不是时候吗
Is it a bad time?
怎么会 当然不是 请进 快请进
Why, no. No, of course not. Come in. Please, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
道奇
Dodger!
我不敢相信 你会来这儿
I can't believe it. You're here,
你真的在这儿 你的朋友吗
you're really here. Who's your friend?
这是潘妮
This is Penny.
-潘妮 这是弗兰克 -你好
- Penny, this is Frank. - Hi.
你好 我是他父亲
Hi. I'm his father.
见到你真是高兴
It's lovely to meet you.
我也是
You, too!
欢迎欢迎 你们肯定饿了
Welcome. Well, you must be hungry or something.
其实 我是希望能和你聊几句
Actually, I was hoping that I could talk to you for a minute.
当然可以 里面坐 走
Sure. Uh, go right in there. Go ahead.
能借用下洗手间吗
Is there a restroom?
有 上楼梯就是了 这边
Yeah, right at the top of the stairs. Here.
-在那儿 -谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you.
在楼梯的左边 去吧
Top of the steps on your left. There you go.
-这狗叫什么名 -抱歉
- What's the dog's name? - Sorry.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - Sorry?
她是你女朋友吗
She your girlfriend?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
她应该算是
She should be.
我们老了还是怎么的
Did we get old or what?
你是来指出我的错事的吗
So you're here to tell me all the things I did wrong?
不是 你知道自己做错什么
No, you know all the things you did wrong.
我过来问你点事
I came here to ask you something.
我知道我可以不那么做
I know I could have handled things differently.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
你妈妈也没好到...
You know, your mother didn't make it any easier...
别说了 别再说她
Don't. Don't say another word about her.
你出生的时候 我们还太年轻
We were so young when you were born...
现在不年轻了 无论你还是我
And now you're not, and neither am l.
我们用了一辈子去弄明白
And we had our whole lives to figure it out.
我只是想说抱歉
I'm just trying to say I'm sorry.
那就说出来好了
Well, just say it, then.
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在什么情况
Now what?
我不知道 你才是有疑问的人
I don't know. You were the one with the question.
我就是不能相信
I guess I just couldn't believe
你不想再见到你老爸我
you didn't wanna see your old man again.
你妈不接我电♥话♥
Your mother wouldn't take my calls,
撕掉了所有我给你的银行卡和信
she ripped up all my cards and letters to you,
但我相信等你长大了...
but, you know, I figured when you got older...
不应该跟你提这个
Not that it was on you, no, no.
不过 我做了就是做了
No, I did that.
我知道当我离开时 就失去了所有的特权
I know I lost all my privileges when I left.
你还是个婴儿的时候
You know, when you were a baby,
她有时会把你抱得很紧
she used to hold you so tight sometimes,
我以为你不能呼吸了
I thought you couldn't breathe.
也许只有我会这么觉得
Maybe that was just me.
我真的很对不起
I really am sorry.
这都不再重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
我们现在待在一起
We're in the same place now.
我知道我那时不在你身边
Well, I know I wasn't there for you back then.
现在来也不晚
It's not too late.
我来敬你们一杯
May I propose a toast?
请
Please.
为新生的世界干杯
To the beginning of the world.
为新生的世界干杯
To the beginning of the world.
这酒不错
It's a good one, that.
便宜的好酒
Such a good cheap wine.
你是我一生的挚爱
You are the love of my life.
艾尔莎 你在这干什么
Elsa, what are you doing here?
今天星期四
It is Thursday.
你在开我玩笑吗 艾尔莎 认真的吗
Are you shitting me, Elsa? Seriously?
回家去 和你的家人待在一起
Go home. Just be with your family,
或者做点别的事
or do anything else.
我说真的 你... 快走吧 求你了
I'm serious. You... leave. Please.
只是... 你不必... 不是...
It's just that... You don't... It's not...
对不起 我只是... 我不是要...
I'm sorry. I just... I'm not trying...
没事
Never mind.
下周见 道奇先生
See you next week, Mr. Dodge?
好
Okay.
再见 艾尔莎
Bye, Elsa.
再买♥♥一瓶清洁剂
More Windose!
再买♥♥一瓶清洁剂
More Windose.
重申一遍 政♥府♥的最新报道称
Once again, CSA's latest report reveals
玛蒂尔达会提前一个礼拜到达
Matilda will be arriving one week ahead of schedule.
距离撞击还有16时26分钟
The point of contact is 16 hours, 26 minutes away,
请确保记进日程
so be sure to mark your calendars.
还有 友情提示
Also, a friendly reminder
提早闹钟 可以留出更多时间
to set your clocks ahead for daylight savings time.
春天快到了 可以提早1小时
Spring forward. That's one hour ahead.
就我个人而言 这是我最后一次主播
On a personal note, this is my final broadcast.
是我们的最后一次
Our final broadcast.
我代表制♥作♥人布鲁斯·哈蒙德和我自己
On behalf of myself, producer Bruce Hammond,
还有每个工作人员
and everyone here at the network,
向你真挚地告别
we bid you all a fond farewell.
在过去27年里播报给你们新闻
It has been my pleasure
我感到很愉快
to bring you the news for the past 27 years.
今晚 我将和我的妻子海伦
Tonight, I'll be sitting
面对面地坐在餐桌前
across the dinner table from my wife, Helen,
聊聊我们的儿子 亨利和保罗
and we'll be talking about our sons, Henry and Paul.
我们会为你们每一个祈祷和祝福
And we'll be saying our prayers for each and every one of you.
晚安 祝你们好运 愿上帝保佑你们
Good night, good luck, and God bless.
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
你怎么能送我走
How could you let me go?
我不知道 这太愚蠢了
I don't know. It was so stupid.
我醒过来
I woke up.
让他掉头
I made him turn around.
我不想睡过去 好吗
I don't want to fall asleep, okay?
别让我睡着 你保证
Don't let me fall asleep. Promise.
我保证
I promise.
你父母怎么办
What about your parents?
他们很浪漫 会理解的
They're romantics, they understand.
电影精选列表