披头士经典曲目Wouldn't it be nice
倒计时 21天
雇杀手 操处♥女♥
寻找朋友共度世界末日
今日新闻 最后一♥期♥ 人性的至善面
琳达·皮特森 可待因糖浆 2021年2月12日过期
倒计时 14天
道奇和奥利维亚永远在一起
倒计时 12天
抱歉
重要信件: 陪审团传唤令
你曾是我一生的挚爱 奥利维亚
朋友之家
朋友之家
终结于此
特伦顿[美国新泽西州首府]警署
花♥园♥出♥售♥
道奇
道奇·彼得森
送给我的小牛仔 爱你的爸爸
进入萨默塞特
我猜你不在家 亲亲 凯伦·艾玛尔菲
我们接下来要播报的是
Okay, what we're getting now is, yes,
据称 拯救号♥飞船进入小行星群
they're saying it was, in fact, a fire that erupted
仅仅98秒后
inside the external tank of the ship
外储箱突然失火
exactly 98 seconds after it entered the asteroid field.
发生了大爆♥炸♥
No one is sure what caused the fire
没人知道起火原因
which led to the massive explosion
船上12名机组人员和科学家
killing all 12 crew members and scientists
全部罹难
aboard the space shuttle Deliverance,
我们最后也是唯一的希望宣告破灭
taking with them our last and only hope.
如果您刚调入我们的节目 再播报一次
Once again, if you're just tuning in,
加拿大太空总署发射的拯救号♥飞船已被摧毁
the CSA space shuttle Deliverance has been destroyed.
拯救人类的最后使命未能达成
The final mission to save mankind has failed.
这个直径约70英里的小行星玛蒂尔达
The 70-mile-wide asteroid known commonly as "Matilda"
将在3周后撞击地球
is set to collide with Earth in exactly three weeks' time,
我们会继续跟进报道
and we'll be bringing you up-to-the-minute coverage
末日来临前的最新情况
of our countdown to the end of days,
并为您播放所有经典的摇滚音乐
along with all your classic rock favorites.
这里是调频107.2
This is Q107. 2.
如果我们都能更老一些 那该有多好
Wouldn't it be nice if we were older
我想我们错过了高速出口
I think we missed the exit.
那样我们就不必非要等这么久
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
如果我们能在一起生活 那该有多好
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
生活在这个世界只属于我们的地方
In the kind of world where we belong
你知道那一切都将会更美好
You know it's gonna make it that much better
我们能互道晚安
When we can say goodnight
相守一生
and stay together
消息称 信♥号♥♥发射塔已遭破坏
They say the damage to the tower has rendered
致使手♥机♥无法使用
all cellular telephones useless.
断水断电的具体时间
No word yet on how long before water and power
目前尚不确定
will be shut off altogether.
我们一有消息
But we'll be bringing you all the information you need
就会告知大家
just as long as we have a live feed.
记得在东部标准时间9点
And be sure to stay tuned at 9:00 p.M. Eastern Standard Time
收听人类意识终结之音乐会
for the End of the World Awareness Concert.
人类迁徙仍在继续...
The human migration continues...
-抱歉 老兄 -没事
- Sorry, dude! - It's okay.
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
去你的
Hey, up yours, pal!
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir,
这不在您的保险范围内
that's not covered under your current policy.
对 末日保险要另收费
I'm afraid the Armageddon package is extra, yes.
末日保险能在各种巨大灾难到来时
Well, that protects you and your family
保护您和您的家人
against any sort of apocalyptic disaster.
当然包括行星撞地球
Asteroids, obviously,
还有瘟疫 饥荒 蝗灾...
plague, famine, locusts...
缺点吗 这个...
Drawbacks? Um...
保费非常高...
The premiums are high...
对不起 您能稍等一分钟吗 谢谢
I'm sorry. Can you just hold on for one moment? Thank you.
你们可以穿休闲装
So feel free to wear your casual Friday clothing
每天都可以 像周五便装日那样
pretty much any day of the week.
由于人力资源部门的泰德已经离开
And since Ted in Human Resources is no longer with us,
我想让大家知道
I thought I'd let you all know of a few positions
高层管理职务现有空缺
in upper management that have been made available.
所以 你们有人想做首席财务官吗
So, if anyone wants to be Chief Financial Officer...
首席财务官啊 有人想当吗
CFO? Anyone?
生活已毫无意义
Life has no meaning.
有人想当吗
Anyone?
我觉得我好像得了什么病
I really think I'm coming down with something.
注意右边
On your right!
注意右边 伙计
On your right, buddy.
注意右边
On your right!
你昨天就可以告诉我的
You could have told me that yesterday!
琳达
Linda?
你好 Elsa
Oh, hi, Elsa.
你好 道奇先生
Hi, Mr. Dodge.
-我活儿干完了 -好的
- Okay, I finish. - Okay.
我真是老了 道奇先生
Me estoy volviendo vieja, Mr. Dodge. I getting older.
我也不是要过来催你什么的
I didn't mean to rush you off or anything.
你要去别的地方吗
Do you have someplace to be?
我是说 如果你想的话 你可以...
I mean, if you want, you could...
我也不知道 你可以在这儿看电视
I don't know, you could watch TV here,
或别的什么 怎么样都行
or something, whatever you like.
我孩子还在等我
Oh, my kids are waiting.
对 当然 你有孩子
Oh, right. Of course. You have kids.
艾尔莎 你下周不用来了
Listen, Elsa, you don't have to come next week.
如果你不想 以后都不用来了 没关系
Or, you know, ever, if you don't want to. It's okay.
你要解雇我
You firing me?
不 不 不是 我只是...
No, no, no. No, I just...
是因为我不和你一块儿看电视吗
Is this because I don't watch TV with you?
不 不是 我...
No. No. I, uh...
我只是想着 因为...
I just thought, considering...
也就没必要...
There's just no need to...
没事 当我没说 没事了
Nothing. Forget it. It's fine.
你的清洁剂用完了
You're out of Windose.
再买♥♥点清洁剂 好的
More Windose, got it.
下周见 道奇先生
See you next week, Mr. Dodge.
好的
Okay.
不然我会抱憾终身
I regret my entire life.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye, now.
现在不仅仅是邮政服务终止
Well, it's no longer just the postal service.
商务航♥空♥公♥司♥也都于今天停止运营
Commercial airlines have discontinued altogether today.
在延误了很长时间之后
After much delay, the final flight,
达美航♥空♥公♥司♥的最后一次航♥班♥
piloted by Delta Airlines,
在中部时间3:45飞离芝加哥中途机场
left Chicago Midway at 3:45 Central Time,
并将于太平洋时间6:15抵达西雅图
touching down in Seattle at 6:15 Pacific.
军方已批准 私人租用的飞机
Private charters have been given military clearance
可以使用国际航线 不过后果自负
to use intercontinental airspace at their own risk.
下面是交通报道 艾米
And now the traffic report. Amy?
我们完蛋了 鲍勃
We're fucked, Bob.
谢谢你 艾米
Thank you, Amy.
该死
Oh, shit.
最近有谣言称 高级政♥府♥官员
They have yet to make a statement
宗教领袖以及体育娱乐的重要赞助商
regarding rumors of a classified space launch
将会秘密搭乘航♥空♥飞船离开
for high-ranking government officials, religious figureheads,
就此有关方面尚未作出回应
and important contributors to athletics and entertainment.
他们已经精确测算出行星撞击地球的位置
They have predicted the exact location of impact,
但政♥府♥拒绝向大众透露此消息
but the government is refusing to release this information
以防引起更大规模的恐慌
to the public to avoid creating an even greater sense of panic.
-你来得好早 -你好
- Oh! You're early! - Hi.
沃伦给我说了琳达的事
Warren told me about Linda.
我真的很吃惊她怎么不早点这么做
I am so surprised she didn't do it sooner.
她从来看着就不怎么开心
She never really looked happy,
特别是和你在一起的时候
especially when she was with you.
这我可头一回知道
That's new information.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Mmm-hmm.
那你觉得她为什么不想要孩子呢
Why do you think she didn't want to have kids?
对了 凯伦·艾玛尔菲今晚要来
Oh! Karen Amalfi is coming alone tonight.
别 别这样
Don't. Do not.
电影精选列表