你是这个家里唯一一个像她一样糟透了的人
You're the only one in this familythat's as screwed up as she was!
梅尔
Mel?
梅尔 你在吗
Mel? You here?
当末日降临
There's gonna be hell to pay
罪孽如何还清
At the end of your day...
乔里
Jory?
亲爱的 那是什么
Honey, what is it?
她走了
She's gone.
她就这么 离开我了
She just... left me.
还有孩子们
And the babies.
什么样的母亲才会丢 丢下她自己的孩子
What kind of mother abandons her-- her own children?
巴特
Bart!
你要吓死我了 你在做什么
You scared the hell out of me. What are you doing?
我也想问你同样的话
I could ask you the same thing.
你太小了不能去酒吧 辛蒂
You're too young to be going to bars, Cindy.
你是在跟着我么 跟踪狂
Are you following me, stalker?
喜欢能看到的场景吗
Did you like what you saw?
你性奋了吗
Did it get you off?
不要试图羞辱我了 因为你做不到的
Stop trying to intimidate me, because you don't.
你什么时候才能承认你其实一直迷恋着我
When will you admit that you are obsessed with me,
当你看到我和别的男人在一起的时候就被激怒了
and that it infuriates you to see me with another man?
巴特 你在做什么 巴特 放我下来
Bart! What are you doing? Bart! Put me down!
巴特 停下
Bart! Stop it!
巴特 放开我 放我下来
Bart, let go of me! Put me down!
怎么
What?
你要做什么
What are you going to do?
这真是一幅曾祖父马尔科姆的诡异肖像
That is one creepy painting of great-grandfather Malcolm.
你不该来我的房♥间
You're not permitted in my quarters.
啊 我只是觉得 在今晚之后
Well... I just figured, since after tonight--
今晚什么都没发生
Nothing happened tonight,
而且也不会再发生了
and it will never happen again.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
我们不需要否认
We don't have to deny
我们之间的感觉
the feelings that we feel for each other.
在我的一生里你都让我因为自己被领养而感觉羞辱
All my life, you made me feel ashamed for being adopted,
但我现在很高兴我被领养了
But now I'm so happy I am,
因为 我的意思是 我们没有血缘关系
'cause, I mean, it's not like we're blood sibs,
不像爸爸妈妈那样
like mom and dad.
是的 我知道了
Yeah, I know.
我最终还是被迫
I was bound to figure out
知道了他们令人不安而错乱的秘密
About their insanely disturbing secret eventually.
他们的罪恶就像野火一样流淌在我们的血液里
Their sin is running through our veins like wildfire.
我阻止不了的 是吗
I can't stop it, can I?
这不是罪恶
It's not a sin.
对我们而言不是
Not for us.
并不真的是
Not really.
跪下
Get on your knees--
贱♥人♥ 祈祷能够拯救你的灵魂吧
...whore, and pray to save your soul.
你为什么一定要现在走
Why do you have to go right now?
我必须要走 就这样
I just have to leave. That's all.
我能理解 学校怎么办
I understand that, but what about school?
你本来那么兴奋春天就能够开学了
You were so excited to start in the spring.
你也知道 我不是读书的料
You know, I'm not really the school type,
我去上学只是因为你们想要我这么做
and I was just doing it because it's what you guys wanted me to.
但是每个人都去过
But everybody has done
纽约跳舞什么的
the whole dancer-in-New-York thing,
现在轮到我了
so this is my turn.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, sweetie,
我们不能先谈谈吗
shouldn't we at least talk about this first?
不能 我要赶不上飞机了
I can't. I'm gonna be late for my flight.
这样啊 辛蒂 我们会帮你改航♥班♥的 好吗
Well, Cindy, we can change your flight. Please?
我不行
I can't.
我不能在马尔科姆家在多呆哪怕一秒了
I can't stay another minute in the house of Malcolm.
好吧 出去摔断腿吧
Well, break a leg out there.
走吧
Let's go.
我觉得他又开始失控了
I think he's starting to lose control again.
他之前一直都很好
He was doing so well before.
说实话 我觉得 可能是因为我们
You know, honestly, I think it's us being here
或者是我在这儿
Or me.
我觉得他开始退步了
I think he's starting to slip back and regress.
我们现在不能离开他
We can't leave him now.
在他需要我们的时候
Not while he needs us.
我们不会的
We won't.
我会开始找附近的房♥子
I'll start looking for houses nearby.
这样 他就能有自己的空间了
That way, he can have his space,
我们也能帮助他
and we'll still be available for him.
好的
Okay.
你们真是我照顾过的最好的小孩子
You two are the best babies I've ever taken care of.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 托妮
Thanks, Toni.
没有你我真不知道该怎么办
I don't know how I ever managed without you.
孩子们也爱你 我也爱你
The babies love you. I love you.
我一直
I've been...
在寻找合适的机会告诉你 但是
waiting for the right time to tell you this, but...
我一直是你的粉丝
I'm a big fan.
当我听说你发生了意外
When I heard about your accident,
实在是太震惊了
I was devastated.
我和这件事相处得很好
I'm at peace with it.
现在我就没有理由像过去那样
Now I have no excuse not to start choreographing,
不去编舞了
like I always talked about.
恩 我会去看你的第一场演出的
Well, I will be at your first performance.
是 我知道股票价格下跌了
Yeah, I'm well aware of the declines in stock prices,
但我想和你说的是
but what I need to talk to you about is--
等下 先说到这 我会 我会再打给你的
Here. Hold that thought. I'll get-- I'll get back to you.
嘿
Hey.
小家伙们怎么样
How's it going with the little rug-rats?
很好
Great.
达伦总是笑
Darren is all smiles
而迪尔德丽就像个侦探一样要看穿一切
and Dierdre's taking everything in like a sleuth.
是啊 迪尔德丽真是
Yeah, that Dierdre has
凝视你的时候就像要看透你一样 是不是
quite a penetrating gaze, doesn't she?
但你对付孩子们真是有一套 福克斯沃斯先生
Bet you have a way with kids, Mr. Foxworth.
啊 叫我巴特就好了
Ah, just-- call me Bart.
好的 巴特
Okay. Bart.
手向后 再往前
Hands back... And forward.
你照顾你的车
You treat your vehicles
就像照顾孩子一样
like they were your children.
这些坏小子就是我的孩子好吗
These bad boys are my babies, all right.
你知道的 在不久的将来
You know, in the not-so-distant future,
我就能看到自己发生真正的质变
I could see myself having the flesh-and-blood variety.
你想要娶托妮吗
Are you thinking about marrying Toni?
我知道你和克里斯希望
I know you and Chris were hoping
她和乔里能擦出些火花
that she and Jory might hit it off,
但是她爱上了我 妈妈
but she fell for me, mom.
她选择了我 而不是乔里
She chose me over Jory.
亲爱的 这不是个竞争
Honey, it's not a competition.
不是吗
Isn't it?
可是 他好像总是赢家
Well, he always seems to win.
对于梅洛迪来说 我只是个替代品 但是托妮这次
With Melodie, I was just a substitute,but with Toni,
我是先来的
I come first.
好吧 只要你们
Well, as long as
都有着合理的理由
you're both doing it for the right reasons.
为什么 你觉得她爱我只是因为
Why? What, you think she only loves me
只是因为我会比上帝更有钱吗
because I'm going to have more money than god?
亲爱的 我没有一点想暗示这个的意思
Honey, I didn't say anything remotely like that.
你觉得我长得好看吗
Do you think I'm good-looking?
我觉得我所有的孩子都很好看
I think all my children are beautiful.
这不是一个答案 妈妈
That's not an answer, mother!
巴特 我觉得你是个很美的人
Bart, I think you are a beautiful person,
而且我觉得无论你有没有钱
and I think you deserve love,
电影精选列表