太好了
Great.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐 你们好啊 孩子们
Happy birthday. Hello, children.
哇 妈妈 你看上去太美了
Wow, mom, you look stunning.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
你也从没这么帅气过
And you've never looked more handsome.
咳咳
Ahem.
辛蒂 宝贝
Cindy, sweetie.
你能去把我给你找出来的蓝色裙子
Could you please go and put on
穿上吗
that blue dress that I laid out for you?
妈妈 读一读时尚
Mom, if you would read Vogue,
你就会发现这条裙子非常熟悉
you'd know this dress is very au courant.
去换一下好吗
Please go change?
我们今天晚上就别吵了
Let's not have a scene tonight.
我想我已经到了能够决定自己穿什么的年纪
I think I'm old enough to choose what I want to wear.
另外 我穿的是巴特最喜欢的颜色
Besides, I'm wearing Bart's favorite color.
我知道你并不能总是
I know you don't always exercise
做出正确的判断
the best judgement.
尤其是在被领养之后
being adopted and all,
但是我不能让你穿成这样
but I can't have you dress like that
出现在我的客人面前
in front of my guests.
你总是说我看上去像个荡♥妇♥
You always say I look like a slut,
我想我就应该穿得一致一些
I thought I might as well dress like one.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
你玩高兴了吧 该去换衣服了
You've had your fun. Time to change.
再碰我一下试试
Don't ever touch me again.
哟 剑桥高材生来了
Yo! Cambridge in the house!
嘿 伙计 怎么样啊 老兄
Hey, buddy! What's up, man?
寿星啊 你能来真好
Birthday boy! Good to see you!
你看上去可没那么老 啊 没关系
You don't look that much older. Aw, that's all right.
嘿 乔里 过来
Hey, Jory, come here.
凯文 这就是我说的 我的哥哥 乔里·马奎特
Kevin, this is the man, my brother, Jory Marquet,
还有他美丽的妻子和伙伴 梅洛迪
And his wonderful wife and partner, Melodie.
太荣幸了
What a privilege.
从你在纽约的生涯早期
We've all been following your careers
我们就开始关注你了
since the early days in New York.
我们都是你的粉丝
We're big fans.
你真是太客气了 谢谢你
How kind of you to say. Thank you.
给 哦 太棒了
Here. Oh, excellent.
免费的 干杯
On the house! Cheers!
哇 真是好太多了
Wow! Now, that is a huge improvement.
如果好是指好丑 那确实
If by "improvement", you mean "hideous",then yeah.
你会让他道歉吗
Are you gonna make him apologize?
亲爱的 你也知道你太执迷于激怒他了
Sweetie, you do know you go out of your way to provoke him.
我也不明白是什么原因
I don't know what it is.
我看到他
It's like something about him
就想要去惹恼他
makes me want to get a rise out of him.
无所谓了
Whatever.
我对他的恨可能会
If anything, my hate for him
帮助我更好地跳完今晚的舞
will help fuel my dancing for tonight.
没错 引导它融入到你的演出中
Exactly. Channel it into your performance.
你知道的
Well, you know
她是科琳·福克斯沃斯的女儿
she's Corrine Foxworth's daughter,
就是那个在圣诞聚会上
the one who came to that Christmas party
丢人现眼的
and made that big scene.
那么 你常常来吗
So do you come here often?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你知道吗
You know, um...
你做的已经战胜自己了
you have really outdone yourself.
我为你而骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还记得护士
You know, I remember the moment
把你放在我怀里的时候
the nurse put you in my arms.
你哭的太厉害了
You were crying so hard,
小手攥成个拳头
and your little hands were balled up into fists.
你看向我的刹那
The minute you looked up into my eyes,
小脸突然绽开了笑容
this smile crept across your face.
你对自己的笑容再没有那么慷慨
And you haven't always been that generous with your smiles.
我确定乔里可是一直笑的
I'm sure Jory was all smiles.
好吧 你们的个性迥异
Well, you each had a different personality.
但你无论日夜都要我陪着你
But you wanted me with you night and day.
我想把你放进你的婴儿床
I'd try to put you in your crib,
你就会大声尖叫
and you would just scream.
所以说我从那时候起就这么难搞了吗
So I was demanding even then?
嘿
Hey...
从你出生起我始终爱着你
I loved you from the moment you were born,
和你哥哥一样
just like your brother.
宝贝--
Sweetie--
你能给我再拿一杯香槟吗
would you mind getting me another glass of champagne?
当然可以
Of course not.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是不敢相信我们见到了乔里·马奎特
I still can't believe we got to meet Jory Marquet.
我妈妈知道了会激动死的
My mom's gonna die when I tell her.
是时候开始了
Time to get this party started.
非常感谢你们
Thank you all so much
能够来参加我的二十五岁生日宴会
for coming to celebrate my 25th birthday.
但接下来的几分钟 主角不是我
But, for the next few moments, it's not about me.
我很荣幸
It is my pleasure
为大家介绍"参孙与大利拉"
to present"Samson and Delilah,"
由我的哥哥 乔里·马奎特为大家表演
danced by my brother, Jory Marquet.
以及-- 首次登台演出的
And-- making her debut performance--
我的继妹 辛蒂
our adopted sister, Cindy.
请欣赏
Enjoy.
她跳的不错
She's doing so well.
没错
Most certainly.
你来跳大利拉会更好的
You would have made a much better Delilah.
他没有起来
He's not getting up.
梅洛迪
Melodie.
把它从他身上挪开
Get it off of him!
乔里
Jory!
去个人把灯打开
Someone turn up the lights!
儿子
Son!
不 不
No. No!
它不应该掉下来的
It wasn't supposed to fall down!
横梁不该掉下来的
The beam wasn't supposed to come down!
不要 横梁一直在压着他
No! It's crushing him.
巴特 快报♥警♥
Bart! Call 9-1-1!
哦 上帝啊 帮帮他吧 做点什么
Oh, my God! Help him! Do something!
乔里 求求你 别死
Jory, please don't die!
求你 别死啊
Don't die, please!
我告诉过他去那座房♥子里就是个错误
I told him it was a mistake going to that house!
这是我们生命里最糟的错误 他现在付出了代价
The worst mistake of our lives, and now he's paying,
他就要英年早逝了
and he's gonna die young,
就像他父亲一样 我知道
like his dad, I know it.
你只是太累了 好吗 你需要休息一下
You're just exhausted. Okay? You need some rest.
我送她上出租
I'll put her in a cab.
我可以带她回去
I can take her back.
不 不
No. No!
求你了 不要
Please, No!
没事的 不
It's okay. No!
哦 乔里
Oh, Jory...
妈妈
Mom?
宝贝
Sweetie.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我想 我还好
I feel okay, I guess.
爸爸
Dad..
我的腿不能动了
I can't move my legs.
我感觉不到我的腿了
I-I can't feel my legs!
我会实话和你说的 儿子
I'll be honest with you, son.
我 瘫痪了
I'm... paralyzed.
电影精选列表