你能原谅我吗
Please forgive me?
你是我的妻子
You're my wife.
我知道你是多么脆弱的一个人
I think I know what a fragile creature you are.
咳咳 那么
Ahem. So.
我能给你看看我欢迎你回家的作品吗
Can I show you my "Welcome Home" present?
我装了这个这样你就不用担心只能呆在一楼了
I had it installed so you wouldn't be stuck on the first floor.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
那就别说什么了
Well, then don't say anything at all.
走吧 我们上去你的房♥间
Come on. Let's get you up to your room.
好的
All right.
我们就快好了
We're almost there.
伸手抱住我
Put your arms around me.
起来
Come on up.
很快 你就足够强壮
Pretty soon, you'll be strong enough
能自己上下床了
to get in and out of bed yourself.
梅尔在哪
Where's Mel?
她今天早上感觉有些想吐
She was feeling a bit queasy this morning.
所以她决定去找间客房♥睡一会儿
So she decided to take a nap in one of the guest rooms.
孕吐
Morning sickness.
我不敢相信她没有在这儿看这一幕
I can't believe she's not here to see this.
你 你在做什么
W-- what are you doing?
喔 嘿
Whoa! Hey!
你在干什么 他的脊椎仍然很易碎
What are you doing? His spine is still fragile!
你自♥由♥了 老哥
You've been set free, brother!
你真是疯了
You're insane!
这是福克斯沃斯先生的狂野之旅
It's Mr. Foxworth's wild ride!
"在我的外孙
"To be read after my grandson,
巴塞洛缪·温斯洛·斯科特·谢菲尔德二十五岁生日后宣读
Bartholomew Winslow Scott Sheffield's 25th year.
"全部
"The entirety of
"科琳·福克斯沃斯·温斯洛信托基金
"the Corrine Foxworth Winslow trust
"将会被转至我的外孙
"will be turned over to my grandson.
"巴塞洛缪·温斯洛·斯科特·谢菲尔德名下
"Bartholomew Winslow Scott Scheffield,
在他年满35岁时生效"
when he reaches the age of 35."
什么
What?
到那时
"Until that time,
"他将会每年得到总计五十万美元
"he will receive an annual sum of $500,000,
"而我的第一个儿子
"and my first-born son,
"克里斯托弗·加兰·多兰冈格·谢菲尔德
"Christopher Garland Dollanganger Sheffield,
仍然将保持受托人的身份"
will continue in his position as trustee."
这他妈是怎么了
What the hell is going on here?
这不对
This isn't right.
还有其他内容
There's more.
"一旦巴塞洛缪
"Should Bartholomew, at any time,
"被羁押
"be institutionalized,
"全部房♥产将会归
"full control of the estate
克里斯托弗所有"
will revert back to Christopher."
什么
What?
这太荒唐了
This is absurd!
我不会再对你俯首帖耳十年了
I am not answering to you for another 10 years!
巴特 一年五十万
Bart, $500,000 a year
也不是一个小数目
is still quite a lot of money.
当然了 这样你是满意了
Of course, you're happy about it !
一切还在你的掌握中 这么多人偏偏是你
You're still in control! You, of all people.
罪孽最深的你
The one who has sinned the most.
好了 巴特 冷静一下
Okay, Bart, just calm down.
你从一开始就谋划了这一切 是不是
You planned this from the beginning, didn't you?
一直躲在我背后暗笑
Just been laughing behind my back the whole time!
我向你保证 我不知道
I assure you, I had no idea.
为什么每个人都难以理解我
Why is it so hardfor everyone to understand
所想要的不过是你离开我的生活
that I just want youout of my life?
你觉得他会好好的吗
You think he'll be okay?
我想巴特会没事的
I think Bart'll be fine.
他总是会恢复的
He always bounces back.
但他说对了一点
But he was right.
怀孕对你的影响只是让你更美了
Pregnancy only makes you more beautiful.
如果你觉得搁浅的鲸鱼很美的话
If you think a beached whale is beautiful.
没错 我确实这么觉得
Well, I do.
我的右边小腿疯狂地发痒
I got this maddening itch on my right calf.
我还以为...
I thought, uh...
我以为你的下半身没有感觉
I thought you didn't have feeling down there.
我确实感受不到 但我有这种幻肢痛
I don't, but I get these phantom pains.
我在想有没有幻肢的
I wonder if there's such thing as...
那种愉悦
phantom pleasures, too
你需要
Do you, uh...
你需要我帮你挠一下什么的吗
Do you need me to scratch it, or--?
过来 躺在我这儿
Come lie next to me.
乔里 我块头太大了
Jory, I'm so big.
我想要感受一下你在我旁边
I want to feel you against me.
我很抱歉 没关系的 亲爱的
I'm sorry. It's okay, honey.
我只是 我感觉特别的
I just-- I feel so...
亲爱的 没关系
Honey, it's okay.
我只是 得在客房♥睡一阵
I'm just... gonna sleep in one of the guest rooms.
也许等生下孩子之后
Maybe after these babies are delivered
你也感觉好起来之后再说
and you're feeling better.
那时候我想要回纽约去
I want to be back in New York by then.
没有什么能比看见你跳舞更让我开心了
Nothing will make me happier than to see you dance again.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm glad to hear you say that.
我是说
I mean...
你的家人都太好了
Your family's been so wonderful,
但我
But I...
我感觉被困在这儿了
...I feel trapped here.
至少 我们是一起被困在这儿的
At least we're trapped together.
爱你
Love you.
乔里 亲爱的
Jory, honey?
我曾经那么重要
I used to be something important.
我曾经跳过堂吉诃德
I used to dance "Don quixote."
现在我却不能跳舞了
Now I can't dance.
我也不能和我的妻子做♥爱♥了
I can't make love to my wife.
我什么也不是了
I'm nothing.
哦 不是这样的
Oh, that is not true.
你是我们的一切
You are everything.
对我是这样 对你父亲也是这样
To me, to your father...
你的妻子更是
to your wife.
一个人受不了我的样子的人
Who can't stand the sight of me.
我不是在怪她
Not that I blame her.
谁想要和一个残废又没有性功能的人在一起
Who would want to be with a crippled eunuch?
哦 嘿 你们有谁看到梅洛迪了吗
Oh, hey, have either of you seen Melodie?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
哦 天呐
Oh, my god!
妈妈
Mother...
你敲敲门就更好了
how kind of you to knock.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
无论发生什么乔里都在你身边
Jory has stood by you through everything!
所有我认识的女人 不是骗子就是罪人
All the women I've known have been liars and sinners.
直到梅洛迪出现
Until Melodie.
她是第一个让我感受到爱有多美妙的人
She's the first person to make me realize how beautiful love can be.
我的意思是 这不就是你们想要的吗
I mean, isn't that what you wanted for me?
但你为什么偏偏挑中你哥哥的妻子呢
But why did you have to choose your brother's wife?
我想这大概是上帝的意愿吧
I guess it was god's will.
这不是上帝的意愿
It was not god's will!
你选择了背叛你哥哥
You chose to betray your brother!
你没有资格对我说什么背叛
Don't you preach to me about betrayal!
那是马尔科姆的日记吗
Is that Malcolm's journal?
你怎么还留着
Why do you still have that?
这是我最宝贵的财产
It's my most treasured possession.
你知不知道他
Did you know that he had
曾经迷恋自己的母亲
an infatuation with his mother?
这种迷恋持续到她和她的情人私奔了
That is, until she ran off with her lover
留下他和他看不起的父亲
and left him with a father he despised.
妈妈 恐怕
Mom, I'm afraid
电影精选列表