因为她看起来有些不好交往 对不
because she looks like she's a little rough, no?
奶奶 你真不知道她有多难追啊
Grandma, you have no idea.
兄弟 你怎么折腾了这么久
Damn, bro, what took you so long?
我去给你们这群不知感激的人拿零食去了
Had to grab some snacks for y'all ungrateful asses.
所以
So...
你们准备干嘛
what's this about?
你们说你们需要一些能量中转器
Y'all say you need some energy conduits?
是 我们需要能够承受大量能量的东西
Uh, yeah, we need something that can handle large amounts of energy.
你们为什么不制♥作♥一个电路板什么的呢
Why don't y'all build a circuit board or something?
对于我们这次的特殊要求
For our specifications,
我们需要一个能量储存容量巨大的东西
we need something with obscene energy capacity.
-巨大 -是的
- Obscene? - Yeah.
要多大
How obscene?
比方说呢
Like... Uh... Like?
比方说你去年底♥制♥作的量子电路板
Like the quantum circuit boards you built for the end-of-the-year project.
哦 不不不 对不起 那个不行
Nah! Nah! I'm sorry. That ain't happening, B.
-嘿 听我说 -不好意思
- Yo, listen to me. - Sorry!
如果不是很重要的话我不会问你要的
I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important.
这是唯一能行的方案
This is the only thing that's gonna work.
真的 到底是为了什么要用呢
Really? And what's this for?
一些新的想法 那个 我们暂时不能说
Some new shit... that, uh, we can't talk about yet.
所以你需要我的东西去完成你们的新东西
So, y'all need my shit to make your new shit,
但是你们又不告诉我你们做的什么东西
but you can't tell me shit?
是的 差不多是这样
Well, shit. That's pretty much it.
-是的 -什么
- Yeah. - What?
不行 不行 对不起
Nah! Nah! Sorry!
把量子电路板给我们 我就和你约会
Give us the quantum circuit board, and I'll go on a date with you.
好的 从四年级开始我就在等你这句话
Yes! I've been waiting on you since the fourth grade.
我会把你待像公主一样对待的
Imma treat you like a princesa.
请从我的床上起来 谢谢
Get your ass off my bed, please. Thank you very much.
并且请转向那边 谢谢 非常感谢
And turn that way, please. Thank you. Thank you very much.
好的
Come on.
真酷
So cool.
我好想摸一下
I just wanna touch it.
所以这像是给时光旅行器做了个脑部手术
So, this is like giving the TRPs a lobotomy?
理论上正是如此
Precisely. Theoretically,
这样我们就不会遇见之前的我们了
we won't encounter our previous time-traveling selves.
我的意思是 这些量子电路板
I mean, those quantum boards
应该能够从伽马射线中控制足够的能量
should be able to route enough energy from the gamma rays
去完整地连接时间
to splice time entirely,
虚拟地重置我们之前的时间穿梭
creating a virtual reset of our previous time jumps.
哇 那真厉害
Whoa, that's wild.
所以 明天开始吗
So, tomorrow?
明天
Tomorrow.
我们去休息下吧
Let's get some rest.
我们这次一定会成功的
We'll get it right this time.
嘿 妈妈 你吃饭了吗
Hey, ma, did you eat yet?
在第三天的抗♥议♥游♥行♥上
On this, the third day of protests...
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
关于卡尔文·沃克的凶杀案
...in the killing of Calvin Walker,
暴♥力♥再次爆发 作为社区和城市的领导
violence has once again erupted, as community and city leaders...
这样不行的 妈妈
That's not good, ma.
要求大家保持冷静和平和
...remain calm and peaceful.
这片区域的店面和商业区市政已经规划
Storefronts and businesses in the area have scheduled a town hall
这周
this week...
告诉我你吃了这个派
...tell me you've eaten that whole pie.
难怪自从1993年你就没去过健身房♥了
No wonder you haven't been in the gym since '93.
看看你都吃些什么
Look what you're putting in your body.
塔莎·莫妮克说
Well, Tasha, Monique said...
杰伊 这个和莫妮克无关
This isn't about Monique, Jay.
她只是在关注她自己
She's working on herself.
你能说你有吗 不能
Can you say the same? No!
不好意思 塔莎
Sorry, Tasha.
不要在道歉了 杰伊
No more apologies, Jay.
你需要帮助 我正在帮助你
You need help. And I'm the one to give it to you.
-现在来说那个咒语 -不
- Now say the mantra. - No...
-不了吧 -说吧
- Come on! - Say it.
我去 什么鬼情况
*What the bla... What the blazes is going...*
你好 我想报告一起抢劫案
Hello? I want to report a robbery.
现在几点
What time is it?
5:30
5:30.
警♥察♥在哪 我五分钟前就打电♥话♥了
Where are they? I called them five minutes ago.
有时候他们需要一点时间反应
They take a minute sometimes.
我都提前打电♥话♥了
I called before it even happened.
他们需要提前多久
How much head start do they need?
我直接进去了
I'm just going in.
你要进一家我们知道会被抢劫的杂货店
You're gonna go into a bodega we already know is gonna get robbed?
看看周边 纽约警♥察♥根本就不想来
Look around. The NYPD ain't coming.
我们不能在这次穿越浪费更多时间了
We can't waste this jump or any more time.
我知道 CJ
I... I know, CJ.
我只是要进去警告卡利托 好吗
I'm just going in to warn Carlito, okay?
记住 在5:35之前抢劫不会发生
Remember, the robbery doesn't happen until 5:35.
我有五分钟去警告他 然后赶紧离开
I've five minutes to warn him and then get the fuck out.
这不会超过两分钟的
Shouldn't take me two.
-CJ -就在这等我
- CJ! - Just wait for me.
CJ
CJ!
你那天是什么情况
What's wrong with you the other day?
把奶昔洒的我店里到处都是
Splashing people with slushies in my store!
我现在得告诉你一件事 很急
I really gotta tell you something.
我不会去告你妈 但是这样不行好吗
I won't tell your mother, but that's not cool.
你得听我说 好吗
You gotta listen to me, okay?
我不想听你说什么
I don't wanna listen to you.
-卡利托 求你了 -CJ
- Carlito, please... - CJ?
什么情况 你在这里干什么
What the fuck? What are you doing here?
我们不是说好在防刀枪漫画店见面的吗
I thought we were meeting at Bulletproof.
你说的5:30 对吧
You said 5:30, right?
哦天哪 好吧 这个 给我一分钟
Oh, jeez! Okay, um, I... I... Just give me a minute.
你在看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
CJ 你在做什么
CJ, what are you doing?
只是 你先走 好吗
Just... Just go, okay?
我会在漫画店见你
I'll meet you at the comic store.
你背着时光旅行器 你打算单独穿越吗
You're wearing TRPs. You doing it without me?
你先走 求你了 塞巴斯蒂安
Just go, please, Sebastian.
天啊 我晚点告诉你 好吗 赶紧走
Jesus! I'll tell you everything later. Okay? Just go!
不要动 呆在那里
Don't move! Stay right there!
我知道你想干什么 小子
I know what you're up to, man.
-我没打算什么 -呆在那
- I ain't up to... - Stay right there.
不要动 赶紧给我把枪放下
Don't move. Put the motherfucking gun down right now!
这才对 现在还想怎样
Yeah.Now what?
把它放下 现在把里面的钱全部给我们
Put that shit down. Now give us everything!
全部给我们
Give us everything!
给老子快点
Hurry the fuck up.
你们也要把身上的都给我们
Y'all should give us y'all shit, too!
快点 全部交出来
Give us y'all shit, too, now hurry up! All right.
还有你胳膊上的东西和你的包
Now the shit on your arm and the bag, too!
-把你的包给我 -不行
- Give me your fucking bag! - No.
-给我你的包 -不 我需要它
- Give me the bag! - No! I need this!
给我你的包和你胳膊上的东西
Give me the bag and the shit on your arm!
-住手 -我需要它 放开我
- Stop! - I need this. Get off me.
不
No!
走 快走
Move, move!
不 不
No! No!
哦 天啊 不要 不 塞巴斯蒂安
No! Oh, God! No! No! Sebastian!
-快打911 卡利托 -好的
- Call 911, Carlito! - Okay!
天啊 塞巴斯蒂安 塞巴斯蒂安
Jesus! Sebastian! Sebastian!
我♥操♥ 不要 塞巴斯蒂安 求你了
Fuck! No! No! Sebastian, please!
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!