你确定周围没有人吗
You sure no one's around?
太棒了 没有目击者
This is perfect. No witnesses.
好 接入信♥号♥♥
Okay, tap into the feed.
赞
Cool.
好 这是我们的时间转移试验103号♥
Okay. This is temporal relocation test number 103.
日期是2019年6月27号♥
The date is June 27th, 2019,
时光迁移包一代的第三次试验
and this is our third test on our Temporal Relocation Pack Mark Ones
我更喜欢称之为时光旅行器
or, as I like to call them, TRPs. 注time trval piece
这是最终版的时光旅行器一号♥
This is the finalized TRP Mark One.
我们正式完成了核心部分的时间序列校准
We have officially finished the time sequence calibrations
定位在当前位置
for the core of the TRP, which is located here.
这个容器里装满了质子
In this canister, there is a solution of protons.
与这个转盘式的电路相连接
The canister is attached to a rotor circuit
产生具有光速的质子
that generates the protons to the speed of light,
就能创造量子泡沫 并打开虫洞
which will then create a quantum foam and open up a wormhole.
虫洞一打开
Once the wormhole opens,
质子及其产生的能量
the protons and the energy generated
就会打破人体分子结构
will break down our molecular structure,
我们就可以穿过虫洞
so we can pass through the wormhole,
到达时间目的地
so we can get to our time destination
我们的分子结构会在终点重组
with our molecular structure fully reconstructed.
-但愿会吧 -一定会的
- Hopefully! - It will!
好的 放大镜头
Okay. Make it zoom in.
我们会在这里输入时间坐标
This is where we'll put in our time coordinates
同时监控虫洞稳定性
and where we'll monitor the stability of the wormhole.
我们的时光旅行器产生的能量目前
Our TRPs only harness enough power to go back
只够我们回到24小时之前
one full day into the past,
所以那我们就回到昨天
so we'll go back to yesterday,
2019年6月26日下午的4:26分
4:26 p.M., June 26th, 2019.
-好了 准备好了吗 -好了
- All right. Ready? - Yeah.
没事 没事 没事 没事 没事
Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool.
哦天啊 好的
Oh, boy. All right.
十 九 八
Ten... nine... eight...
哦对了 我们不是以现有概念来衡量时间的
Oh, and we don't measure time by our concept of time.
-我们是用 - CJ
- We measure it by the... - CJ!
停了 别说了
Uh-huh. Mm-mm.
啥 好吧 不好意思
Wha...Okay. Sorry.
五
Five...
四
four...
三
three...
二
two...
启动
energize!
这又不是星际迷航
This isn't Star Trek.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
-哇 我觉得起作用了 -哦
- Whoa! I think it's working. - Oh!
哦 我去
Oh, shit!
挺顺利嘛
Well, that went well.
塞巴斯蒂安 你这真是
Sebastian, what the f...
♪ 不 不 不 ♪
♪ No, no no ♪
♪ 你并不爱我 我现在才知道 ♪
♪ You don't love me And I know now ♪
♪ 不 不 不 ♪
♪ No, no, no ♪
布朗克斯科学高中 1938年建立
《时间简史》 斯蒂芬·霍金著
暑假愉快
《血缘》 奥克塔维亚·E·巴特勒著
嘘
Shh.
好的 祝大家暑假愉快
Okay, have a great summer
别忘了科学展在7月5日开始
and, uh, don't forget the science expo starts July 5th...
到海滩去 科尼岛上
Go to the beach. Coney Island.
洛哈特老师
Mr. Lockhart.
沃克小姐 你是想说关于科技展的事吗
Miss Walker, you wanted to talk about the science expo?
其实我是想说关于去年底做展示的事
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about our end-of-the-year presentation.
怎么了
What about it?
我们打算用这个参加科技展的
We wanted to use the presentation for the expo.
结果才得B+
B+?
机器人学
发展实验室
B+又不是世界末日
B+ is not the end of the world.
但B+也不能满足评委
B+ is not good for judges, though, either.
我觉得你们还有进步的空间
I think you need to reach a little higher.
进步的空间
Reach a little higher?
你给爱德华多愚蠢的电路板都打了A+
You gave Eduardo an A+ for his stupid circuit boards.
我们的计算结果表明
Our calculations indicated the behavior
一个电中性的质点行为
of an electronically neutral point mass that...
我问你个问题 你们为什么想参加展会
Let me ask you a question. Why are you participating in the expo?
好进麻省理工啊 还用问吗
Full ride to MIT. Hello!
小巴想上莫尔豪斯 拿奖学金
Oh, and Bash wants to go to Morehouse, scholarships...
你和托马斯可以说是全校最聪明的学生
You and Mr. Thomas are the smartest kids in this school.
别告诉别人我说过这话
Don't tell anybody I said that.
但是你们没看到事情的重点
But you're missing the big picture here.
如果时间旅行可能的话 那也会
If time travel were possible,it would be
引起现代社会哲理和道德上的争议
the greatest ethical and philosophical conundrum of the modern age.
如果你真的拥有这种力量
If you had that kind of power...
你会怎么做
what would you do?
你会去改变哪些
What would you change?
CJ 嘿 那个
CJ, hey. Uh,
你还在为去年底展示的事不爽吗
are you still tight about the presentation?
走吧 我们明年再秒杀全场
Come on. We'll kill 'em next year.
谢谢你 托马斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Thomas.
嗯 如果你们有有关申请大学的问题
Uh, if you guys wanna work on your college applications,
尽管来找我 这才是目前最重要的
I'm here for you. That's more important right now.
好的 好的
Cool. Cool.
哦 哦 对了
Oh, oh, and guys,
你们两个
guys...
不管你们从实验室拿了什么东西
Whatever it is you took from the lab,
记得完整地放回去
just bring it back in one piece.
-祝你们暑假愉快 -您也愉快
- Have a great summer. - You too.
时间旅行
Time travel.
真牛逼
Great Scott.
这下好了 天才
Nice going, genius.
洛哈特老师成了我们的共犯了
We just made Mr. Lockhart an accomplice.
-完全是 -你们这是要去哪呀
- Messing with... - Where y'all think y'all going?
吓死我了
Jesus!
我看你们在实验室搞了不少好东西嘛
Ooh, I see you two went shopping in the lab! Ooh.
老铁你想好没什么时候跟我去波多黎各
You decided whether you're coming down to Puerto Rico with me homie?
我奶奶的教会要去台风受灾地帮助救援
My abuela's church is goin' for the hurricane relief effort.
你来就太好了 就在八月
It'd be dope if you came. It's in August.
好吧 我问问我奶奶让不让我去
Yeah. All right. I'll ask my grandma if I can make it. All right?
你也可以来 如果你愿意的话
You know, you can come down, too, if you want.
奶奶现在很不爽因为我要约会么空陪她
She's just upset with me because I can't fit her in my schedule for a date.
我能说啥呢 我就是这么受女孩欢迎
You know, what can I say? I'm popular with the shorties!
全世界男的都死光了我都不会和你约会
You're the last person I'd go on a date with.
决不说假话
You can trust that.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
你们打算告诉我拿那些仪器准备做什么吗
So, y'all gonna tell me what the equipment's for?
不说就算了
Oh, okay!
我这就回去找洛哈特老师
I'll just turn back around, get Mr. Lockhart.
我发誓 你最好别惹毛了我
Yo, I swear to God, don't fuck with me.
开个玩笑嘛 冷静 冷静
Yo, I was just joking! Chill! Chill!
管好你的傻♥逼♥朋友
Get your stupid-ass friend.
干嘛这样 我又没怎么样
What? What'd I do?
东弗拉特布♥什♥
布鲁克林
♪ 我就这样平步青云 ♪
♪ Hey up there I'm on my way up ♪
♪ 电台都放我们的歌♥ ♪
♪ Tell the radio to play us ♪
♪ 虽然生于贫困之地 ♪
♪ Blame it on the place I grew up ♪
♪ 远走高飞终于成功 ♪
♪ Hit that land mine then I blew up ♪
♪ 甘于东奔西忙太久 ♪
♪ I've been on my job too long ♪
♪ 心中清楚这样不行 ♪
♪ Damn right I know what I do wrong ♪
♪ 无论如何我都不会改变 ♪
♪ Ain't no way that I'm gon' change up ♪
♪ 而今大家都为我买♥♥单 ♪
♪ Now everybody better pay up ♪
♪ 我就这样步步高升 ♪
♪ Elevator on my way up ♪
♪ 辣妹躺在我的豪♥宅♥ ♪
♪ Penthouse, bad bitch put her feet up ♪
♪ 钞票要用宾利来装 ♪
♪ Dolla need that new Bentley truck ♪