Opportunities!
各种各样的
All manner of..
私人企业
Private enterprise!
-修造船厂 -贸易
- Shipyards! - The Mercantile!
-煤矿 -制革厂
- Collieries! - Tanneries!
立案法团
Incorporations!
合并
Amalgamations!
-银行 -银行
- Banks! - Banks!
感谢大家的好意 谢谢你们
Thanking you kindly. Thank you.
我
I, um...
我说到哪了
Where was I?
对
Oh, yeah.
鼓励我们的孩子们开户
It's a marvelous thing to encourage our children
是件了不起的事
to open bank accounts.
非常了不起
Marvelous thing!
我的 我的女儿 金蒂公主
My, my, uh... My daughter, the Princess Ginty!
她 她
She's... She's...
你几岁了
Uh, how old are you?
金蒂 上来 上台来
Ginty, come up. Come up here.
过来 金蒂
Come, Ginty.
金蒂有个账户
Ginty has an account,
这是个好事
and that's good!
给她喝点酒
Well, give her a drink!
我是说 给她鼓鼓掌
I mean, give her a hand.
我几分钟后就会回到台上
I shall return in just a few moments
继续颁奖
to present the awards.
但现在
But right now,
先让我解决下内急
I need to relieve myself.
扶我一下 金蒂 好吗
Give us your shoulder, Ginty, will you?
我快憋不住了 好姑娘
I'm bursting. There's a good girl.
就在道斯
In the Dawes
汤姆斯 莫斯利 格拉布斯
Tomes, Mousely, Grubbs
富达信托
Fidelity Fiduciary
银行
Bank
这段挺不错
I think it works.
快有那种感觉了
It's getting close.
为什么你们一定要把他写得这么冷酷
Why did you have to make him so cruel?
他不是个怪物
He was not a monster!
您这是说谁呢 我有点跟不上
Who are we talking about? I'm confused.
你们都有孩子吧
You all have children, yes?
有啊
Yes, yes.
你们的孩子给你们写过东西吗
And do those children make letters for you?
给你们写过信 画过画吗
Do they write letters? Do they make you drawings?
你们会把他们的作品当面撕掉吗
And would you tear up those gifts in front of them?
这样实在太残酷了 我真是不明白
It's a dreadful thing to do. I don't understand.
为什么这位父亲就一定要撕掉
Why must father tear up the advertisement
他的孩子们做的广♥告♥
his children have made,
然后扔进壁炉呢
and throw it in the fireplace?
他为什么不给他们修风筝
Why won't he mend their kite?
为什么一定要让他坏得不可理喻
Why have you made him so unspeakably awful?
还要做成彩色电影 拿给全世界看
In glorious Technicolor, for all the world to see?
如果你们想让他们有生活气息 那为什么
If you claim to make them live, why can't he...
为什么不让他们生活幸福
They live well?
我受不了了 请别这样写
I can't bear it. Please, don't.
真的 别这样
Please, don't.
我好像又让他失望了
I feel like I let him down again.
特拉弗斯女士
Mrs. Travers?
看来你不能再给我点酒止痛了吧
I don't suppose you can give me any more for the pain?
什么时候才有够啊 特拉弗斯
When will enough be enough, Travers?
我给你带了样东西 爸爸
I brought you something, Father.
乖 金蒂 我的老伙计
Be a darling, Ginty, my old pal.
过来
Come here.
过来 离我近点
Come here. Come close.
我生病了
I'm sick.
你会帮爸爸的忙的 对吗
You'll help father out, won't you?
在我的洗漱间
In my washroom,
有一瓶爸爸需要的药
there's a bottle of medicine that father needs.
妈妈拿走了
Mother took it away.
真该死
Oh, God damn it!
我给你写了首诗 爸爸
I wrote you a poem, father.
在学校拿了第一名
It won first place at school.
要我给你念吗 爸爸
Shall I read it to you, father?
跟叶芝比起来差远了 是不是
It's hardly Yeats, is it?
夫人
Mrs.?
我给你捎了杯茶
L, uh... I brought you a tea.
拿纸杯喝茶真是暴殄天物
It's blasphemy to drink tea from a paper cup.
是吗
Oh. Uh...
给我
Here.
你还好吗 夫人
Is everything okay, Mrs?
需要我载你回家吗
Would you like me to drive you home?
一路载到英格兰吗 太谢谢你了
All the way to England? Yes, please.
你在英国有家人吗 夫人
You, uh... You got family back there, Mrs?
你这人冒冒失失的 你知道吗
You're an impertinent man, you know?
你老是问这么多
You ask an awful lot of questions
和你的工作职责
that have absolutely no relevance
完全无关的问题
to your being able to carry out your duties.
我知道 我就是这样的人
I know. Yeah, I do, do that, yes.
而且你还看不懂察言观色
And you have no barometer.
我可以说我没有亲人
Let's just say I haven't family
他们不关心我是离他们半个地球远
who would notice whether I were halfway across the world
还是待在自己家里
or sitting in my living room.
在这开条小沟 就这
Make a furrow. There.
这根树枝挖沟挺好
That's a good stick for digging.
-挖沟么 -是的
- A furrow? - Yes.
好吧
All right.
我有个孩子
I got a kid.
一般人都有
Most people do.
她叫简
Jane.
多好的一个孩子
What a terrific kid.
很漂亮的一个小姑娘
Beautiful little girl.
尽管她也有不少问题
She's got a lot of problems, though.
你知道吗 她有残疾
She's handicapped, you know?
必须得坐轮椅
She's in a wheelchair.
所以我才会这么
See, and that's why I concern myself
关注天气
with the weather so much.
晴天的话 她可以坐在园子里
Sunny day, she can sit outside in the garden.
雨天我就不得不让她呆在屋子里了
Rainy day, I gotta leave her cooped up inside.
我很担心未来
I worry about the future,
但你没法活在未来
but you can't do that.
只能活在今日
Only today.
是啊
Yeah.
你瞧
Now, look.
这是个露天乐池
It's a bandstand.
哈 一条河
Ah! A river!
-这是湖 -是湖啊
- Lake. - Lake.
跟你说 我肯定乐意带我女儿来这湖边
Hey, hey, hey, I sure would like to take her there.
那样多好啊
Wouldn't that be nice?
妈妈
Mother?
我知道你偷偷给他酒
I know you gave it to him.
照顾好你妹妹
Take care of your sisters.
什么
What?
我知道你更爱你父亲
I know you love your father more.
但总有一天 你会醒悟的
But one day, you will understand.
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother?
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
快走啊 艾伯特
Come on, Albert.
妈妈
Mother!
快回来
Please!
妈妈
电影精选列表