它的确不是
And it isn't.
所以是用真的企鹅了
So, they're real penguins?
不 不 企鹅是动画的
No. No, they are animated.
但演员
But the actors, you see,
演员都是货真价实的
the actors are very, very much real.
愚蠢的老女人
Foolish old woman.
祝你好运 迪斯尼先生
Have a good day, Mr. Disney.
帕梅拉
Pamela.
帕梅
Pam!
多莉 能帮我打电♥话♥给司机吗
Oh, Dolly, would you be so kind as to ring my driver,
让他来接我
and ask him to collect me?
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
到了 夫人
Here we are, Mrs.
-谢谢 -不必
- Thank you. - Yeah.
为你开车是我的荣幸 夫人
It's been a real pleasure driving you, Mrs.
没人喜欢老顽固
No one likes a fibber.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
我真的很享受
I really have enjoyed it.
一开始我不知道你是谁
I didn't know who you were at first.
后来你猜怎么着
And then, guess what.
你知道了
You found out?
我跟我女儿说我每天的工作
I was telling my daughter all about my day,
说到我把特拉弗斯夫人 一个很好的作家
and how I'm driving this nice writer lady, Mrs. Travers,
带到迪斯尼那里去了 然后
for Mr. Disney, and, uh...
然后
And?
然后
And...
然后她非要我去她卧室
And she made me go to her bedroom,
拿来这个
and bring her this.
我忍♥不住读起来
I can't stop reading it, you know.
我读得很慢 所以
I'm very slow, mind you, so...
你想让我签名吗
Would you like me to sign it?
可以吗
Would you?
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
让我看看
Let me see, now.
送给简
"To Jane
和她最亲爱的爸爸
"and her dearest father..."
我刚发现
I've just this instant realized
我还不知道你的名字
I don't know your name.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
帕梅拉
Pamela.
你是我惟一喜欢的美国人 拉尔夫
You're the only American I've ever liked, Ralph.
能问下为什么吗
Oh... Well, may I ask why?
不行
No.
给你这个
Now, take this.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 梵高 罗斯福
"Albert Einstein, Van Gogh, Roosevelt.
弗里达可乐
"Frida Kahlo."
-卡萝 -卡萝
-"Kahlo." - Kahlo.
这是什么
What is this?
他们都曾遭遇困境
They all had difficulties.
简可以做任何人做得到的事
Jane can do anything that anyone else can do.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
差点忘了 翻过来一下
I almost forgot, turn it around.
沃尔特·迪斯尼
"Walt Disney."
精力过于充沛 注意力不集中
Hyperactive behavior and deficiencies in concentration.
这就解释的通了
It explains everything.
谢谢你 太太
Thank you, Mrs.
她总是那么怒气冲冲的
She acted like an angry person a lot of the time.
她来了又走了
So, she's come and gone, huh?
是的 她的航♥班♥十分钟前起飞了
Yeah, her flight left 10 minutes ago.
比弗利山庄酒店 私人轿车
Beverly Hills Hotel, private limousine.
飞机一等舱 直达英国
First-class plane ticket back to England for...
等等 戈夫
Wait. "Goff"?
谁是 谁是海伦·戈夫
Who is... Who is Helen Goff?
就是她 这是她真名
That's her. That's her real name.
她还真像个傲慢的英国人
She acts so hoity-toity British,
但她其实是澳大利亚人
and she's really an Aussie.
谁是特拉弗斯
Then who is Travers?
我找错人了吗
I've been talking to the wrong person?
他过世了
He's gone.
不 不 不 你不能去
No, no, no. You mustn't.
让她去吧 玛格利特
Let her go, Margaret.
我把梨子掉了
I dropped the pears.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
海伦 亲爱的
Helen, dear girl
你说过你会搞定一切的
You promised you would fix everything.
你好啊 房♥子
Hello, house.
天啊
Oh, dear God!
在紧随你的航♥班♥上找个座位
It was one heck of a job getting a seat
绝对不是什么容易事
on the very next flight, let me tell you.
特拉弗斯夫人
Mrs. Travers,
我现在能喝下一大壶英国茶
I could sure use a nice pot of English tea about now.
请慢用
Here we are.
让我来
Allow me.
要先放牛奶 记得吗
Milk in first, remember?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
再来一勺糖吗
And a spoonful of sugar?
不 我要喝威士忌
No, I think I'll have whisky.
够了
That's okay.
那我也就入乡随俗吧
Well, when in Rome...
谢谢
Thank you.
你是来让我改变主意的吧
You've come to change my mind, haven't you?
逼我妥协
To beat me into submission.
不 不
No. No.
我来这儿是因为你错怪我了
I've come because you misjudged me.
我怎么错怪你了
How do I misjudge you?
你见到我的时候
You look at me
就如同见到一个好莱坞的赚钱大佬
and you see some kind of Hollywood King Midas.
你觉得我建造了一个帝国
You think I've built an empire,
而我想要你的版权
and I want your Mary Poppins
不过是为了给这帝国添砖加瓦罢了
as just another brick in my kingdom.
难道不是吗
And don't you?
如果是的话
Now, if that was all it was,
我为什么要蒙骗一个像你一样顽固的女人
would I have suckered up to a cranky, stubborn dame
长达二十年
like you for 20 years?
我还不如让自己省省呢
No, I would have saved myself an ulcer.
其实你
No...You, uh...
你希望我让你失望
You expected me to disappoint you,
而且你知道我会的
and so you made sure I did.
我想生活让你失望了 特拉弗斯夫人
Well, I think life disappoints you, Mrs. Travers.
它让你失望透顶
I think it's done that a lot,
而玛丽·波平斯是你生活里
and I think Mary Poppins is the only person
惟一一个没让你失望的人
in your life who hasn't.
玛丽·波平斯不是个真人
Mary Poppins isn't real.
不对 不 不 不
That's not true. No, no, no.
她对我女儿来说就是真的
She's as real as can be to my daughters.
对成千上万的儿童和大人来说都是真的
And to thousands of other kids. Adults, too.
她给成千上万的人
She's been there as a nighttime comfort
带来安慰
to a heck of a lot of people.
那我需要她的时候她在哪里
Well, where is she when I need her, hmm?
我给玛丽·波平斯开了门
I open the door to Mary Poppins,
站在那里的却是沃尔特·迪斯尼
and who should be standing there, but Walt Disney?
特拉弗斯夫人 我很抱歉
Mrs. Travers, I'm sorry.
我原本希望我们的合作
I'd hoped this would have been a magical experience,
会是一次神奇的经历 可我让你失望了
for you and for all of us, but I've let you down.
而且因为这样
And, in doing so,
我没能遵守在二十年前
I've broken a 20-year-old promise
向我女儿许下的诺言
I made to my daughters.
我一直绞尽脑汁
I've been racking my brain,
试图想明白
trying to figure out why
电影精选列表