No peeking.
你不给我们倒茶吗
Aren't you going to pour it for us?
你完全有能力自己倒茶
You're perfectly capable of pouring it yourself.
她简直是我请过的最差的女佣了
She's quite the worst maid I've ever had.
-那你干吗还留着她 -我不知道
- So why do you keep her'? - I don't know.
她跟我很像
She reminds me of me.
你想好书名了吗
Do you have a title?
欢乐满厨房♥
Mary Poppins in the Kitchen.
真不错
Wonderful.
我们是不是该开始谈谈电影制♥作♥权了
So, should we start talking about the film rights?
再也不要了
Never again.
好吧
Okey.
你准备好去首映式戴的皇冠了吗
Now, tell me, have you got your tiara for the premiere?
我才不要去首映式呢
Oh, I'm not going to that.
为什么
Why not?
好莱坞首映式可不适合我这种老古董
Hollywood premieres aren't for an old trout like me.
再说了我这么大老远过去也不方便
Anyway, it's not convenient.
他根本没邀请你 对吧
He hasn't invited you, has he?
玛丽·波平斯可不会容忍♥这种待遇
Mary Poppins wouldn't stand for that.
需要我帮您吗
Can I help you?
我自己可以 谢谢
I'm perfectly capable, thank you.
我记得
As I recall.
真好人啊
Sweet of you.
-沃尔特 -你好呀 多莉
- Walt... Um... - Hello, Dolly!
沃尔特
Walt...
汤米 我们跟通用公♥司♥的会议要改期
Tommie, we're gonna have to move that meeting with GE.
怎么了
What?
特拉弗斯夫人
Mrs. Travers.
又是我
Me again!
见到你真是太好了
How wonderful to see you.
我是来参加我的首映式的
I'm here for my premiere.
太棒了
Great!
我没收到我的请柬
I didn't receive my invitation,
但是我猜这肯定是美国邮♥政♥局♥
but I just assumed the American postal service
搞砸了他们的工作 一向如此
had fallen down upon the job, as per usual.
我会马上再发一封请柬到你住的酒店
I will have a replacement sent to your hotel right away.
你真是好人 迪士尼先生
You're very kind, Mr. Disney.
我就知道你不会忘了我的
I knew you wouldn't have forgotten me.
帕梅拉
Pamela.
我怎么会忘了你呢
How could I forget you?
-晚上好 -你好
- Good evening. - Oh, hello.
可以帮我叫辆的士吗
Could you please order me a cab?
-当然 -谢谢
- Absolutely. - Thank you.
拉尔夫
Ralph?
我有预感 今晚我的某位朋友
I had a feeling a certain friend of mine
会需要我的
might be needing me tonight.
你看上去美极了
You look like a million bucks.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我送你去首映礼吧 走吧
Let's get you to that ball. Huh? Come on.
谢谢你 拉尔夫 谢谢
Thank you, Ralph. Thank you.
不 不 不 不 我来就好了 兄弟
Oh, no, no, no. I got that, brother.
今晚是属于你的
This is your night.
没有你就不会有这一切
None of this would be possible without you.
响指一打
And snap!
这个工作就像游戏
The job is a game.
你接下的每个任务
And every task you undertake
都变得异常简单
Becomes a piece of cake
云雀 嬉戏 这一切都很明显
A lark, a spree, it's very clear to see
齐步跳 齐步跳
Step in time, step in time
齐步跳 齐步跳
Step in Time, Step in Time
不需要理由 不需要韵律
Never need a reason never need a rhyme
齐步跳 齐步跳
Step in time you step in time
有时候我们爱的人 目光短浅 目中无人
Sometimes, a person we love, through no fault of his own,
但这并不是他的错
can't see past the end of his nose.
目光短浅
Past the end of his nose?
这肯定是哪里搞错了
Well, now, there must be some mistake.
你们的父亲是个好人 而且他很爱你们
Your dad is a fine gentleman, and he loves you.
我不信
I don't think so.
你真应该看看他脸上的表情
You should have seen the look on his face.
他一点都不喜欢我们
He doesn't like us at all.
这可能不对吧
Well, now, that don't seem likely, does it?
咱们坐下聊聊
Let's sit down.
请原谅我的唐突
You know, begging your pardon,
但是我最欣赏的人就是你们的父亲
but the one my heart goes out to is your father.
他日复一日地在那冰冷无情的银行中工作
There he is in that cold, heartless bank, day after day.
被成堆的冰冷无情的钞票包围着
Hemmed in by mounds of cold, heartless money.
我不喜欢见到任何生物被关在笼子里
I don't like to see any living thing caged up.
父亲被关在笼子里
Father in a cage?
这世界上有各种各样大大小小的笼子
They makes cages in all sizes and shapes, you know.
有一些笼子长得就跟银行一样 还铺着地毯
Bank-shaped some of them, carpets and all.
玛丽·波平斯 你永远都不会离开我们的 对吧
Mary Poppins, you won't ever leave us, will you?
要是没有你 我们可怎么办呀
Whatever would we do without you?
在风向改变之前 我会一直留在这里的
I shall stay until the wind changes.
没事的 没事的 特拉弗斯夫人
It's all right. It's all right, Mrs. Travers.
班克斯先生不会有事的 我保证
Mr. Banks is going to be all right, I promise.
不 不 我只是
No, no. It's just...
我无法容忍♥卡♥通♥
I can't abide cartoons.
我们去放风筝吧
Let's go fly a kite
放到天空最高处
Up to the highest height
我们去放风筝吧
Let's go fly a kite
让它自♥由♥翱翔
And send it soaring
穿越大气层
Up through the atmosphere
直到晴朗的天边
Up where the air is clear
让我们去
Oh, let's go...
别离开我
Don't leave me.
永远不会
Never.
我保证
I promise.
我永远都不会离开你
I will never leave you.
东风拂来
Wind's in the east,
迷雾笼罩
mist coming in,
似有何事
like something is brewing,
孕育而生
about to begin.
我虽无法准确地
Can't put my finger
预知未来
on what lies in store,
但我冥冥中觉察
but I feel what's to happen
未来皆为往事重现
all happened before.
到谁读了
Now, who's reading?
慢点
And go slowly.
你先开始 然后我来接
You start and I'll take over...
1910年 二十世纪初期
"Autumn. In the early part
秋天 伦敦
of the 20th century, 1910. London."
位于樱木大道17号♥的
"At Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane,
班克斯家里乱哄哄的
the Banks household is in an uproar."
停
Hold it.
我认为樱木大道
Now, I see that Cherry Tree Lane
在公园的一边并不是很繁华
as not too townified on one side of the park.
我们会给你找一张史密斯大街50号♥的照片
And we'll get you a photograph of 50 Smith Street,
樱木大道的房♥子基本上就是这个样子
in order to see that the house is really quite like that.
只不过它的花♥园♥比我家的大
But it has more of a garden than my house had.
但是就把它作为我家房♥子的蓝本
But it might be useful and amusing
也不错
to put it in as my house. You see?
在楼上的儿童房♥里
"Upstairs in the nursery,
玛丽正在用一卷长卷尺
where Mary is measuring up the children
给孩子们量身高
with a long row of tape measure,
根据卷尺上的刻度 简已经
Mary reads off the tape that Jane is..."
首先她说道
"First she says,
我们要用哪种材料
'What kind of material have we got to work with?'"
不 不 这个不行
No, no. That, we cannot have.
这太不像英国人的作风了
That would be quite un-English.
特拉弗斯 我们现在基本上是
Mrs. Travers, basically, what we want to do here
想用你书里写到的东西
电影精选列表