That's enough, Shelby John.
够了
That's enough.
Mike?
是时候结束了 孩子
Time to end this, son.
Come on.
我来带你回家 孩子
I come to bring you home, son.
我再也没有家了
There ain't no home for me no more.
我知道
I know it.
但Ruby是自找的
But Ruby made her own choices.
和Maken一样
Same as Maken did.
我也很痛恨
I don't like it neither,
但是你这样不会改变事实
but that don't make it any less true,
痛打这坨屎不会让她死而复生
and beating this pile of shit to death won't bring her back.
我的律师一旦搞定你
As soon as my lawyer's done with your ass--
你能闭嘴吗?
Will you shut up?
我可能是疯了 警长 但是我不傻
I may be crazy, Sheriff, but I ain't stupid.
是的 Ruby有自己的选择
Yeah, Ruby had choices,
但有些选择是别人给她的
but some of them choices were made for her.
我尝试过保护…
I tried to protect--
我尝试过保护…
I tried to protect--
别这样做 求你
Don't do it, please.
求你了 Mike
Please, Mike.
来吧 快点 终结一切
Do it. Come on, end this.
不 不
No, no.
求你了 把仁慈交给我
Please, bring me mercy.
要么你来 要么我就在这杀了这个混账东西
Either you do it, or I'm gonna shoot this motherfucker right here.
扔掉武器
Drop the weapon.
中尉 求你了
Lieutenant, please.
我失去太多东西了
I've lost too much.
我知道
I know.
这不是正确的方法 孩子
Ain't no way, son.
这样不行
Not like this.
我失去太多了
I've lost too much.
不
No.
这样你赢不了
This ain't how you win.
有我看着就不行
Not on my watch.
Come on.
Come on.
Come on.
Come on.
你可以的
You can't do this.
Come on, huh?
帮我带她离开这里
Help me get her out of here.
不能从这条路返回
Can't go back that way.
我们带她去路边
Let's get her down to the road.
等等 停下
Wait, wait, stop.
Please.
我们需要帮助
We need your help.
她受了枪伤
She's been shot.
她没事吧?
Is she alright?
她不好 我们需要把她放到车厢后面
No please, we need to get her in the back of the truck.
快点
Well, hurry up.
你救了她 Mike
Hey, you save her, Mike.
Mike 你救了她
You save her, Mike.
Shelby 你小心点
Shelby, you be careful.
继续
Go on.
拜托 跟我说话
Come on. You say something to me now.
拜托 说句话
Come on, you can say something.
拜托 我了解你
Come on, I know you.
和我说话
Talk to me.
就这样 用力
That's it, fight it.
用力 不管……
Fight, whatever--
Wayfair公♥司♥的Shelby John嫌疑
Shelby John of Wayfair is suspected
杀害Elvis Kincaid 一个当地海♥洛♥因♥贩子
in the killing of Elvis Kincaid, a local heroin dealer.
以及在哥伦布射伤另一个名叫Skeeter Burg的嫌疑毒贩
As well as the shooting of Skeeter Burg another suspected drug dealer in Columbus.
你好 这里是野猫追踪
Hello, you've reached Wild Cat Tracking,
佐治亚最大的航运公♥司♥
Georgia's finest shipping and logistics company.
入宫你知道你要联♥系♥一方的分机号♥码
If you know the extension of the party you're trying to reach,
请拨♥打♥
dial it now.
Shelby John.
你最近很忙啊
You've been busy.
你相信上帝吗?
You believe in God?
我这辈子每个星期天都会去教堂
Been in church every Sunday in my life.
这不是我问你的问题
Ain't what I asked.
我确实会去
I do.
你呢?
Do you?
我现在会去
I do now.
当我把Ruby放在那条河里的时候 我把她放在了上帝的手中
Gave Ruby over to the hands of God when I put her in that river.
而你现在又开始替天行道了
And now you're doing God's work.
是不是?
Is that it?
你觉得上帝会认可你做的事吗?
You think God approves of what you've been doing?
我自己不想承认
You know, I didn't want to admit it to myself.
但是当警长Church追上我的时候 我释然了
But I was relieved when Sheriff Church caught up to me.
知道我被拦住我才知道我不想被拦住
Didn't know I wanted to be stopped until I was stopped.
事情继续发展
And things kept going.
超出了我的控制
Out of my control.
如果不是上帝在身后推我替他做事
If that wasn't God pushing me to do his business,
我也想不出会是谁了
I don't know what it was.
我做的一切都是为了我的家人
Everything I've done, I've done for my family.
Darlene知道你在做什么吗?
Does Darlene know what you do?
不用担心Darlene
Don't you worry about Darlene.
还有Conor呢?
And Conor?
那孩子在楼上睡得香呢 一点也不关心这世界
Boy's sound asleep upstairs, not a care in the world.
因为他的所有需求都得到了满足
Because all his needs are provided for him.
你觉得他要是知道爸爸是如何买♥♥了这么多好东西的时候 他会有何感受?
Think he'd feel the same if he knew how his daddy bought all these nice things?
上帝命令亚伯拉罕去杀了自己孩子的时候
When God commanded Abraham to slay his son,
亚伯拉罕没有拒绝
Abraham did not refuse.
他准备了服从
He was ready to comply.
听听 这个故事很吓人
See, that is the story that scares people.
即使这是信仰
Even though it's a faith.
但是我不害怕
But not me.
因为亚伯拉罕懂得他所做的事情要比他自己更重要
Because Abraham understood he was part of something bigger than himself.
比他全心全意爱着的儿子更重要
Bigger than his son who he loved with all his heart.
我们无法假装理解上帝的想法
We cannot pretend to understand the mind of God.
我们只能牺牲他让我们牺牲的东西
We can only sacrifice what we are called upon to sacrifice.
刚开始只是帮一个小忙
It started with a simple favor.
我突破自我
I had over extended myself.
我处于失去一切的边缘
I was on the verge of losing everything.
然后我遇见一个人
Then I met a man.
不是像选择人生的十字路口那样戏剧性的东西
It was not on no crossroads or anything so dramatic.
他给我了一个救生索
And he offered me a lifeline.
我需要的只是为他运送一些东西
And all I had to do was transport something for him.
当时我告诉自己
I told myself at the time,
“你是在和魔鬼做交易”
"You are making bargain with the devil."
但是我对自己说 “只有这一次”
But I said to myself, "This is-- it's just this one time."
Darlene当时怀有身孕
Darlene was pregnant.
我们的房♥子就快保不住了
We were gonna lose house.
所以我给这个男人帮了忙
So I did the man his favor.
上帝没有将我打倒
God did not strike me down.
上帝奖励了我
God rewarded me.
我说的不是世俗的占有
And I do not mean with earthly possessions.
我说的是我找到了强烈的自我依靠的平静感
I'm talking about new found sense of peace of self-reliance so strong,
以至于当那个男人再打电♥话♥的时候
that when the man came calling again,
我将他的东西占为己有
I took what belonged to him for myself,
并且我再也没有回头看
and I never,ever looked back.
我把以前的自我丢在了身后 就像褪壳的禅
I left my old self behind like the husk of a cicada.
重生
Reborn.
♪ No one knows me better than you ♪
♪ That look in your eyes is what I see in you ♪
这是Ruby喜欢的歌♥
It's Ruby's song.
我爱这个姑娘就像爱我自己的妹妹一样
I loved that girl like my own sister.
我仍然爱着
I still do.
我认为这个属于你 Peter
Believe this belongs to you, Peter.
是这个东西杀死了她
That's what killed her.
你的产品流在在她的血管里
Your product in her veins.
我要你尝到她死去时的感觉
I want you to feel what she felt when she died.
电影精选列表