You okay?
地狱丧钟在响啊 女士
Yeah, well, hells bells, woman.
让我赶紧把眼睛休息一下
Let me just rest my eyes while I can.
我只是个老人
I'm just an old man.
等 你可以去医院和他聊
Hold on, you can talk to him at the hospital.
我要在这里和他聊
I'll talk to him here.
不是 你没听见我说话
No, you're not hearing me.
不是 是你没听我说话 孩子
No, you're not hearing me, son.
我要和他聊
I'm talking to him.
原谅我们
Excuse us.
他的脾气在这样的大晚上有时候会不受控制
His manners can sometimes get away from him this late at night.
你认识那个对你做出这些事的人吗?
Do you know the man done this to you?
嗯?
Huh?
我什么都不会说
I ain't saying shit.
我了解我的权力
I know my rights.
是吗?
Do you now?
听起来你是在演电视剧
Sound like you're on a TV show.
这肯定非常疼
That must hurt some awful.
有止疼药吗?
Got some painkillers?
来点好玩意?
Some good shit?
快鸡♥巴♥滚
Fuck out of here, man.
啊 妈的!
Ah, fuck!
啊!
Ah!
也许他们并没有给你什么好玩意
Maybe they didn't give you good shit after all.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
如果他让你活着 那你肯定告诉了他什么
If he left you alive, you must have told him something.
是什么?
What was it?
我什么都没说 老兄
I didn't say nothing, man.
快点
Come on.
如果他让你活着 那你肯定告诉了他什么
If he left you alive, you must have told him something.
我什么都没说
I didn't say nothing.
是什么?
So what was it?
我什么都没说
I didn't say nothing!
我他妈的什么都没有说
I didn't say fucking nothing!
停下来
Stop!
停下来 求你
Stop, please, stop!
说了什么?
What was it?
停下 求你停下
Stop, please just stop!
我不会放手
I'm not gonna let go.
快告诉我说了什么
You tell me what it was.
妈的
Fuck.
这是你的膝盖吗?
You think this is piece of your knee cap?
You think this is piece of your knee cap?
这是你的膝盖吗?
妈的!
Ah, fuck!
嗯?好
Huh? Okay.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
我什么都没说
I didn't say nothing, man.
我发誓
I swear it.
是Darius告诉他的
It was fucking Darius told him, okay?
Darius告诉他什么了?
Now what did Darius tell him?
What'd Darius tell him?
他妈的!
Fuck man!
妈的!
Fuck!
你没事吧?
You alright?
刚才是只鹿吗?
Was it a deer?
你要告诉我发生了什么事吗 警长?
You wanna tell me what's going on, Sheriff?
我…
I--
我看见……
I saw--
上次这样的事情发生都是在好几年前了
It may have been a few years since it happened last.
他死的时候我不知道他情况怎样
I didn't see him how he was when he died.
他长大了
You know, grown and all.
我看见……
I see making--
我看见我的儿子
I see my little boy.
我看见他……
I see him--
我把他看成了我的儿子
I see him as my little-- my little boy.
我错过了救他的机会
I missed my-- my chance to save him.
我有次遇见我妹妹
I seen my sister once.
她说生命是一条河
She said that life is a river
最终会汇入海洋
that eventually spills into the ocean.
当你到达三角洲 河流交汇成海洋
And when you get to the delta where the river meets the sea,
你爱的人就会在那里等你
that's where your loved ones will be waiting for you.
也许对于Shelby John来说还不是太迟
Well, maybe it's not too late for Shelby John.
还有多少?我们走
How many more? Let's go.
是谁花了这么长时间?
What's taking so long?
快装
Load it up, load it up.
我们要走了
We gotta move.
老大让我们出门
Boss wants us out the door.
去拿我的东西
Go grab mine.
你
You.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
放松 老兄
Whoa, whoa, easy, easy, man.
闭嘴
Shut up.
老兄 怎么了?
Come on, bro, what happened?
放松
Easy, easy.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
不 不
No, no.
No, man.
把这烂摊子收拾干净
Clean this shit up, man.
我们走 先生们
Let's go, gentlemen.
装货
Load it up.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
老大让我们出门
Boss wants us out of the door.
都好了
We're good.
好的 快点
Alright man, hurry up.
走后面的路 别忘了
Take the back roads, don't forget.
后面的路?
Back roads, huh?
快走
Go, go, go, go.
那是什么玩意?
Yo, what the fuck was that?
这些年我见过这么多糟心事
In what I've seen over the years of hell,
但在这过去的24小时
just over the past 24 hours,
这只野兽比我们想的要更加复杂
this beast is more complex than we ever thought.
每次我们切断一只触角
Every time we cut off one tentacle,
另一只就会偷偷长出来
another one sneaks up in its place.
♪ Amazing grace ♪
♪ How sweet the sound ♪
♪ I once was lost, but now am found ♪
♪ I was blind but now I see ♪
♪ 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear ♪
♪ And grace my fears relieved ♪
♪ How precious did that oh, grace appear ♪
♪ 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear ♪
他已经离开这里了
He's already done here.
你怎么知道?
How the hell you know that?
Shelby了解这片地方
Shelby knows this land.
你待在这里 看住周边安全
You stay here, secure the perimeter.
我猜没人来救你了
I guess nobody's coming to save your ass.
手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
密♥码♥多少?
What's the passcode?
密♥码♥?
Passcode?
我去你的
Fuck you.
嘴张大
Open wide.
9-1-7-3.
9-1-7-3.
我们看看你刚在打给谁
Let's see you was calling.
你好 这里是“野猫追踪”
Hello, you've reached Wild Cat Tracking,
佐治亚州最好的航运公♥司♥
Georgia's finest shipping and logistics company.
如果你知道你想要联♥系♥一方的分机号♥码 请拨号♥
If you know the extension of the party you're trying to reach, dial it now.
如果没有 按0来接通
If not, just press 0 to be connected.
这是怎么回事?
What the fuck is this about?
不知道
I don't know.
号♥码不正确 我的错
Wrong number, my bad.
你到底为谁干活?
Who the fuck do you work for?
圣诞老人 婊♥子♥
Santa Claus, bitch.
告诉我他的名字
Tell me his fucking name.
操你
Fuck you.
操你!
Fuck you!
够了 Shelby John
电影精选列表