妈的!
Fuck!
我受够了
Fucking-- I'm fucking done!
听到没?
Do you hear me?
你听到我说的了吗?
You hear what I'm saying?
好了 我受够了
Alright, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done.
停手
Stop, okay?
停下
Just stop it.
停下
Just stop it.
我们得停下来
We need to stop. Hey, hey, hey.
我该怎么办?
What'd I do?
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
我理解
Hey, I understand.
别那样做
Don't fucking do that.
Are you fucking--
You!
You fucking--
我该怎么办?
What'd I do?
宝贝 我不能让你出来
Baby, I can't let you out.
我非常痛苦
I'm in so much pain.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
是你干的
You fucking did this.
我需要钱
I need money.
听见了没?
You hear me?
嘿!
Hey!
让我出去
Get me out.
You fucking--
Fucking--
Fuck!
你在做什么?如果你爱我……
What the fuck are you doing? If you love me--
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
你现在就会让我出去
you will let me out of this room right now.
宝贝 你就让我……
Baby, if you let me just--
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
宝贝 我爱你 你坚持待在里面
Baby, I love you. Just try to stay in.
我理解
I understand.
我非常……
I am in so much--
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
没关系
It's okay.
没事的 我们会没事的
It's alright. We'll be okay.
嘿 你好
Hey, how you doing?
我能不能看看这个?
Can I see this one?
这是真的?
She real?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这不是偷的吧?
Ain't stolen, is she?
如果你在找偷来的戒指
You looking for a stolen ring,
那你就来错店了 孩子
you're in the wrong goddamn shop, boy.
No.
我有450
I have 450.
我可能愿意还一点价钱 但是不会太多
I might be willing to bend a little, but not much.
也不要跟我说你要付定金预购
And don't ask me for no layaway.
好吧
Okay, then
我拿到钱就回来买♥♥它
I'll be back for it when I got the money.
我不保证那时候东西还在这里
Can't promise you it'll still be here.
它会在这里的
She'll be here.
哦!
Oh!
妈的
Oh fuck.
你去哪里了 表兄?
Where you been, cuz?
我有急事 Elvis
I'm in hurry, Elvis.
现金流出问题了?
Cash flow issues?
什么?
What?
为什么不早点跟我说呢?
Why didn't you say so?
这刚够让你和你的妻子度过难关
Just enough to tie you and your little lady over.
操 不要了
Fuck, fuck, no man.
不行 我可不想要这玩意
No, I don't want that fucking shit.
我和Ruby 我们现在戒了
Me and Ruby, we're clean now.
真的啊?
That a fact?
是的
Yeah.
我可要自己去问问Ruby
I'm gonna ask Ruby about that by myself.
不
No.
不 你不行
No, you don't.
我要你离她远一点
I need you to stay away from her.
我这么多次罩着你们
All those times I fronted you.
现在你却表现得像我是坨屎一样
Now you act like I'm some shit
想把我从你的靴子上刮掉?
you can just scrape off your boot?
85块
85 bucks.
我就这么多
It's all I got.
给你是为了让你离我和Ruby远一点
For you to stay the fuck away from me and Ruby.
她躲不过我的眼睛
She ain't get by me.
所以我拿的钱多
That's why I get paid the big bucks for.
知道吗?
You know what?
什么?
What?
不 别…
No, don't...
看见没?
See?
我发誓我担心了
Swear to god, I got worried.
你现在没什么别的事做
Now you got nothing better to do
除了坐着担心我?
than sit around and worry about me?
我知道你为了我们整天工作有多难
I know how hard it must be working all day for us like you do.
但是这都值得
But it's gonna be worth it.
我刚见Elvis了
I just saw Elvis.
你有带来什么吗
Did you take something?
你就是这样想我的?
Is that what you think of me?
是你行为怪异地走进来
You're the one who just came in here acting all weird
告诉我你见到了Elvis
telling me that you saw Elvis when--
我没有带
Well, I didn't.
这次
This time.
妈的
Fuck.
抱歉 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what are you saying?
我只是…
I just--
我觉得我不能这样做了
I don't think I can do this.
我不能这样做
I can't do this.
我他妈的不能这样做
I can't fucking do this.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你现在不应该和我在一起了
You shouldn't be around me right now.
我…
I--
操 我要离开这里
Fuck, I gotta get out of here.
什么?嘿
What? Hey! It's just--
嘿!
Hey!
别这样说
Don't you say that.
没事的
It's okay.
嘿!
Hey.
我们要在一起
We're doing this.
好吗?
Okay?
我不想把事情搞砸
I don't want to fuck this up.
听到了吗
You hearing me?
正是我要见的人啊
Oh, just the man I need to see.
坑坑洼洼的路面非常不好受 是吧?
Goddamn pothole playing hell, am I right?
我的税款去哪里了?
Where are my tax dollars going?
你现在在交税 Elvis?
You paying taxes these days, Elvis?
你不会是在用副业搞钱吧?
You ain't got a side hustle for fares, do you now?
我是Church警长
I'm Sheriff Church.
把你的手从我的车上拿走
Get your hands off my vehicle.
没有不尊敬
Hey, no disrespect.
哦 糟了
Oh, shit!
妈的!
Fuck!
老天 你把我吓出心脏病了
Goddammit, you gave me a heart attack.
嗯?
Huh?
哈!
Hah!
猜猜怎么着?
Guess what?
什么?
What?
旧货店雇佣了我
The thrift shop hired me.
当然 他们会的
Well, of course, they did.
我怎么跟你说来着?
电影精选列表