他现在再也不敢直视我的眼了。。。
克莱姆?
Clem?
修补了轮胎
Patched the tire.
现在应该能持续一段时间了
Should last a while now.
又停电了
The power's out again.
不是断路器的问题
It's not the breaker.
试试放点糖
Try some sugar.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在想。。。
I was thinking about...
也许我可以带阿莫去划船
maybe taking Amos out on the boat.
我。。。我以为你要去城里
I... I thought you were gonna go to town.
还给你列了个清单
I made you a list.
我们可以明天去
We can go tomorrow.
不 我宁可他完成功课
No, I would rather he finish his schoolwork.
是啊
Yeah.
你懂的。。。
You know...
如果我是你 我会去查他的作业
I'd check in on that if I was you.
我去看看电路状况
I'm gonna go see about the power.
你根本就没做作业
You haven't done any of these.
一个字都没写
None.
那又怎样?
So?
不打紧
It doesn't matter.
也许你只是装傻
Maybe you just want to be dumb.
- 也许你是真傻 - 你觉得还会有人在乎我做这些狗屁作业吗?
- Maybe you just are dumb. - Do you think anybody gives a shit if I do any of this?
没人在乎
They don't.
我不想再演下去了
I can't pretend to do that.
我知道你不是我姨妈
I know you're not my aunt.
那是什么?
What's that?
是晚餐
It's dinner.
我能帮什么忙吗?
Can I help with anything?
你就帮忙找个位子坐下
You can have a seat.
想喝点咖啡什么的吗?
You want some coffee or somethin'?
咖啡就好
Coffee would be good.
- 额 不 你大可不必。。。 - 不要慌
- Uh, no, you don't have to do... - Don't worry about it.
你的脑壳怎样了?
How's your head?
还是。。。
Still...
迷糊
fuzzy.
怎么 你不喜欢吗?
What, you don't like it?
他不喜欢吃鱼
He doesn't like fish.
我喜欢
I do.
嗯
Hmm.
我想你会更喜欢超♥市♥里那帮人摆放的
I suppose you like it better with all the chemicals they put in it
那些个转基因化学品
from the supermarket.
是啊 他们想让你习惯化学物质的味道
Yeah, they want you to get used to the taste of chemicals,
从而忘记真正的肉是什么味儿了
so you forget what real meat tastes like.
- 没有那回事 - 这事都上了315晚会
- That's not true. - That's a true story.
- 嗯唔 - 你晓得吗?
- Hmm-mm. - Did you know they pump
超♥市♥里那些肉里全都是一氧化碳
supermarket meats full of carbon monoxide?
是真的
It's true.
那肉一直是红色的
Keeps it all red.
真正的肉 放久了会变棕色
Real meats turn brown, you let 'em sit out for too long.
佛祖啊
Oh, my God.
蒂娜 你在做什么?
Dena, what are you doing?
河莉泄特 妈妈!
Holy shit, Mama!
蒂娜 能听到我说话吗?
Dena, can you hear me?
- 你得坐下 - 我能听到他
- We have to sit you down. - I can hear him.
咱坐这儿 蒂娜 我们帮你坐下
We're right here, Dena. Let's sit you down.
我能听到他的声音
I can hear him.
那是从哪儿来的?
Where's that coming from?
见鬼!
Shit!
阿莫 把我的工具箱搬来这床边 快!
Moe, get my kit by the bed. Now!
我就在这儿 蒂娜
I'm right here, Dena.
血液稀释剂
It's the blood thinners.
我们得马上止血
We have to clot the bleeding now.
我还是能听到他在墙里的声音 克莱姆
I can still hear him in the walls, Clemy.
- 妈妈 你得放松 - 去检查左边第一格的抽屉
- Mama, you gotta relax. - Go check the top left drawer.
摁住这儿
Hold this.
上面 左边第一格
Top, top left.
我不想再这样了
I don't want this anymore.
她使你惧怕死亡?
She make you afraid of dyin'?
我有一个指引我的信念
But I have a faith that guides me.
你呢?
What about you?
就这么等着她去世实在太可怕了
Waitin' for her to die has been somethin' horrific.
不过呢 我现在什么都不怕了
But, nah, I ain't afraid of anything anymore.
是吗?
Anymore?
我希望你不要介意我问你父亲的事
I hope it's okay to ask about your father.
令尊是什么时候去世的?
When did he pass away?
很抱歉这么问
I'm sorry to ask.
我觉得我应该知道 蒂娜对此什么也没说
I feel like I should know. Dena doesn't say anything.
也许她不想说
Maybe she doesn't want to.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
进来
Come in.
来 坐吧。。。
Here, have a seat...
随便坐
if you like.
你知道吗 我刚从阿富汗回来
You know, I just got back from Afghanistan.
我。。。我不知道
I... I didn't know.
在那儿一块干活的有一个小年轻 跟我们不太合得来
There was this kid there with us, didn't quite fit in.
他有嗜睡症
Had narcolepsy.
有点不正常 你懂的
Maybe he's a little off, you know.
- 他会睡过头? - 是的
- He would fall asleep? - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
你以前见过有嗜睡症的狗吗?
So, you ever met a narcoleptic dog before?
没 这是个笑话吗?
No. Is it a joke?
不是
No.
我小时候养过这种狗
I had this dog when I was a kid.
她有嗜睡症 总是睡着
She was narcoleptic. She'd fall asleep all the time.
你扔给她一个球 她就会拼命追
You throw a ball for her, and she'd be runnin' hard after it,
摇着尾巴 乐开花
tail waggin', all happy.
完了她就侧身倒下 打起呼噜了
then she'd just fall over sideways, snorin'.
我们单位对他不太好
Our unit didn't treat him too good.
我刚才说的那个小年轻
That kid I was tellin' you about.
哦 对
Oh, right.
他怎么了?
What happened?
有天晚上 一切都失控了
One night, things got out of hand.
他被打得很惨
He got beat up pretty bad.
其他有一小撮人 他们。。。拿了好处
Few of the others, they... took advantage.
警官问我什么情况
Officer asked me what happened.
我。。。
I...
我什么也没说
I didn't say a thing.
一个字都没说
Not one word.
那小年轻 他。。。
And the kid, he was...
蚌埠住了
too ashamed.
他自杀了吗?
He killed himself?
没有
No.
之后他很快就回来巡逻了
He was back on patrol pretty quick after that.
我当时 在现场检查有没有IEDs
I was on point, checkin' for IEDs,
就是那种 路边简易炸♥弹♥
you know, roadside bombs.
他可能 你懂的 巡逻到。。。那种房♥子
He was maybe, you know, here... here to the house.
踩到一颗
Stepped on one.
一个月后我在德国一家医院醒来
I woke up in some hospital a month later in Germany.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
但至少没有起连锁反应
But one thing didn't lead to the other.
你要去城里做这活吗?
You going to do this?
你说呢?
Should I?
蒂娜呢?
What about Dena?
我姐姐会照顾她的
My sister'll take care of her.
我可以赚不少钱
I could make some good money.
是啊 貌似是
Yeah, looks like it.
我敢说 那钱足够养活其他一些人了