I guess we have to start locking up again.
有一回 我们在池塘边找到了她
Once, we found her down here by the ponds.
她只有一处瘀伤 别的地方没摔破
She only has a bruise. Nothing's broken.
你适应这里了吗?
Are you settling in okay?
是的 宁静的感觉非常非常好
Yes. The quiet has been very, very nice.
讽刺的是 尽管克莱姆坚持声称
The irony is, with all Clem's insisting
妈妈想在家中离世
that Mom wants to die at home,
但我很确定她其实从没想过要住在这种地方
I'm pretty sure she never actually wanted to live out here.
喜欢与世隔绝的是爸爸
It was Dad who liked the isolation.
提起爸爸 看来我得让克莱姆给爸爸的坟墓修剪一下杂草
Speaking of, looks like I need to make Clemy give him a mow.
这就是老爷叔入土的地方?
That's where he's buried?
是的 他和我二叔
Yeah, he and my uncle.
但是实际上那里现在只是个标记
But it's actually just the marker right now.
停尸房♥把他的尸体送错地方了
The morgue transferred him to the wrong place
没法魂归故里了
and he got lost.
你敢相信吗?
Can you believe that?
这也太扯。。。我是说 这也太荒谬了 是吧?
That's... I mean, it's absurd, right?
简直了
Come on.
嗯 内啥 除了摔了一跤 她还算乖吗?
Hmm. Well, besides the fall, is she behaving herself?
是的 我能结识老阿姨真是太荣幸了
Yes. It's been lovely getting to know your mother.
好吧 那我弟弟呢?
Okay. And with my brother?
我不常见到他 所以。。。
I don't see him much, so...
- 可能不会见到的 - 嗯
- You probably won't. - Hmm.
你真该看看在你来之前他们俩是怎么过日子的
You should have seen the way the two of them were living before you got here.
那房♥子真是恶心
The house was disgusting.
克莱姆和我妈 两个人之间有特殊的羁绊
Clem and my mom have a special understanding.
你不能起来 妈妈
You can't get up, Mom.
你想起床的话 伊芙琳得帮你
If you want to get out of bed, Evelyn has to help you.
好吗?妈妈 这就是她在这儿的原因
Okay? Mom, that's why she's here.
你是来接我的吗?
Are you picking me up?
你有在听我说吗 妈妈?
Are you listening, Mom?
你不能再跌跤了 那太危险了
You can't fall again. It's very dangerous.
(译者注:一种血液稀释药物 主要用于预防血栓中风等)
你在服用华法林
You're on Warfarin.
你的血液很稀薄
Your blood is very thin.
如果你跌倒摔伤
If you fall and cut yourself,
我们很难帮你止住血
we won't be able to stop the bleeding.
这是血液稀释剂 妈妈
Blood thinners, Mom.
差点就出了大事
It could be very bad.
她整个星期都这么糟糕吗?
Has she been this bad all week?
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
我说的你听明白没?
Do you understand me?
妈妈?
Mom?
这不一样
This is different.
她又精神了
There she is.
扶她起床吧?
Can we get her up?
你想坐椅子吗 蒂娜?
You want your chair, Dena?
不坐?好吧
No? Okay.
你们现在要对她做什么?
What are y'all doing to her now?
帮她起来啊
Help, then.
嘘 小辣椒!
Hush, Pepper!
- 嘿 姐姐 - 她摔了一跤
- Hey, sister. - She fell.
她夜里梦游
She was night wandering.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
克莱姆 你去哪儿了?
Clem, where were you?
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
克莱姆!你上哪儿去了?
Clem! Where were you?
妈妈 你不能起来
Mama, you can't get up.
你知道的 你知道不起来更好
You know that. You know better.
你的房♥间里有个后生哥
There was a boy in your room.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是个有色人种
He was colored.
那是伊芙琳的侄子 妈妈 他是来做客的
That's Evelyn's nephew, Mama. He's visiting.
可是。。。有人偷了我的东西 克莱姆
Well, th... someone is takin' my things, Clem.
- 他们偷了我的小白船 - 妈妈 你在听吗?这真的很重要
- They took my charivari. - Mom, are you listening? This is really important.
是很重要 他们偷了我的小白船
It is important. They took my charivari.
- 我跟他说了 - 我不能从休斯顿这么开车来回奔波。。。
- I told him. - I cannot be driving back and forth to Houston...
怎么了?
What's up?
有点头晕
Just a little dizzy.
你又去跑步了?
You went on another run?
我还能做什么?
What else am I supposed to do?
你得吃东西
You have to eat.
我不喜欢吃那些东西
I don't like that stuff.
我给你做点别的
I'll make you something else.
妈妈说学校的事了吗?
Mom say anything about school?
他们说你得复习功课 这样你才不会被落下
They said to stay on top of your workbooks so you don't fall behind.
是啊
Yeah.
打开后 门会自动锁上 里面和外面都是
When that's up, the doors lock automatically, both inside and out.
这是开前门和后门的 这把是车♥库♥的
That's this for the front and back, and this goes to the garage,
而这把是开所有楼上的门的
and this opens all the doors upstairs.
这些钥匙克莱姆都有配 你也可以去多配几把
Clem's got copies of these, and you can make copies of these.
- 好的 - 所有门都要锁好
- Okay. - Keep all the doors closed.
你不愿意让老太太去的地方就得锁好
And wherever you don't want the old broad needs to be locked.
一定要锁好 锁住 尤其是在晚上
Keep it locked, lock it behind you, especially at night,
太阳下山后就要千万小心了 好吗?
when the sundowning's getting bad, okay?
好的
Okay.
不
No.
我好怕 克莱姆
I'm scared, Clem.
我一直都好害怕
I'm scared all the time.
我真希望你没告诉我
I wish you hadn't told me.
忘了我说的吧
Forget I said anything.
对不起 克莱姆
I'm sorry, Clem.
宝贝 拜托 你。。。
Baby, please, just...
我女儿。。。
她就在那儿。。。
我看到她了。。。
告诉我你是怎么做到的
我想跟女儿说说话。。。
拜托你回答我 老头儿。。。
对不起 你说什么了吗 蒂娜?
I'm sorry. Did you say something, Dena?
克莱姆去哪儿了?
Where did Clem go?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
你需要什么吗?
Did you need anything?
我很好 亲爱的
I'm fine, dear.
那我去取邮件了
I'll just get the mail, then.
发件人:亨利·戴维斯
塔尔萨 俄克拉荷马州
收件人:三扎撸先生
维多利亚 德克萨斯州
他们还好吗?
How they doin'?
- 你说什么? - 我问里根一家
- Excuse me? - The Regans.
哦!哦 挺好的 谢谢你
Oh! Oh, very well, thank you.
你最好告诉克莱姆让他给他高中时的老同学打个电♥话♥
You better tell Clem he better call some of his high school buddies.
我们都在讨论他 他自我感觉有点过于飘了
We're starting to think he's getting a little high opinion of himself.
额 这封信应该不是寄给我们的
Uh, I don't think this belongs to us.
我说 你认识这位先生吗?
Say, do you know this gentleman?
我发誓这附近我从没见过其他亚洲人
I swear I've never seen another Asian around here,
但他时不时会收到邮件
but he gets mail from time to time.
周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
嘿 等等!
Hey, wait!
你的报纸
Your paper.
♪ 每一件小事 ♪
♪ Every little thing ♪
♪ 我乞求天上星河 ♪
♪ I beg the stars above ♪
♪ 让我回到你身边 ♪
♪ Return me to you ♪
♪ 每件事 ♪
♪ Everything ♪
♪ 哦 每件事♪
♪ Oh, everything ♪
♪ 每件事 ♪
♪ Everything ♪
哦!
Ooh!
鸟!不!鸟!
Bird! No! Bird!
♪ 每件。。。 ♪
♪ Every... ♪
克莱姆!
Clem!
克莱姆
Clem.
你们这也停电了?
Your power out too?
停电了?
Is it?