太多好愿望是不好的征兆
Too many good wishes bring bad luck.
为什么 汉斯
Why, Hans?
我做错什么了
Tell me why.
汉斯
Hans.
为什么
Why?
开往格鲁尼沃尔德从1号♥站台上车
Train departing for Grunewald from Platform 1 .
开往格鲁尼沃尔德从1号♥站台上车
Train departing for Grunewald from Platform 1 .
来了!快!
Come on! Hurry up!
列车即将开往格鲁尼沃尔德 从1号♥站台上车 20分钟后出发
Next train for Grunewald departs in 20 minutes from Platform 1 .
向左转 向左转 向左转 二 三 四
Left, left, left, two, three, four.
你做的不对
Man, you are not doing it right.
灯火管制
BLACK OUT
为什么 汉斯 为什么
Why, Hans? Why?
整个国家都挣扎在血海之中
The entire country's floundering knee-deep in human blood,
而且还为祸天下
and it's far from being over.
从华沙到利波里斯 你能看见到的就是...
From Warsaw to Leopolis, as far as you can see...
毁坏的房♥屋 烧焦的土地 太阳下腐臭的死马 以及吃腐肉的秃鹫
gutted houses, burnt fields, dead horses rotting in the sun, carrion for the vultures,
成堆的男人 女人 儿童 永远安静下来了的尸体
heaps of men, women and children... terrifying silent minds.
这些手无寸铁的居民在俯冲的 梅塞施米特战斗机扫射下无处藏身
Defenseless people, gunned down by nose-diving Messerschmitts.
我也一样地杀了他们
I, too, have killed them.
我就是为此而生吗 我原以为我的未来就是造住的地方和做♥爱♥
I thought I was born to build places to live and love in.
可是我成了个可怕的墓地建筑师 不用墓穴
Instead, I've become the architect of a horrible cemetery without graves,
不用棺材
without coffins.
不!
No!
不!不!
No! No!
玛格丽塔
Margherita.
玛格丽塔
Margherita!
男
MEN
爱我 汉斯 再来爱我
Love me, Hans. Love me again.
现在你开始明白 你的欲望是什么了吧
Do you realize now what your sadness means?
是我们最后的一天 别说了
It's our last day. Stop talking.
我讨厌屠♥杀♥人类
I'm getting out of this slaughterhouse, together with you.
但你是个士兵 打仗是你的责任
But you're a soldier. It's your duty to fight.
当然
I know.
直到昨天 我还在考虑很多事情
And until yesterday, I accepted it all.
但我现在已下了决心
But now I've made up my mind.
我想反抗希♥特♥勒♥
I'm going to fight against Hitler,
反抗他的疯狂
against his madness,
反抗他的暴♥力♥ 这一切使我们全部的堕落了
against the violence which is corrupting us all.
汉斯雷特尔中尉今天走之前也顺便来访
Hauptmann Hans Reiter came again today.
你打算怎么办
What can you do?
我一回到基地
When I get back to my base,
我就会开着飞机逃跑
I'll simply defect to the other side with my aircraft.
那是叛国
That's treason!
他说得很少
He rarely spoke...
很少一点话语
only fragments of thoughts.
他是保守的那种
He's introverted,
但人是真诚可靠的
but he seems honest, sincere and secure...
总是相信他的国家社会党信念
in his National Socialist faith.
玛格丽塔 男人属于全人类
Margherita, man belongs to humanity,
而不是一个国家 一个种族或一个宗教
not to a nation or a race or to a religion.
我会怡然自得
My conscience is clear.
他总想做♥爱♥
He constantly made love to me,
对一个准备回战场的士兵来说 我们做♥爱♥就像理所当然似的
which is only right for a soldier preparing to return to the front.
玛格丽塔 男人属于全人类
Margherita, man belongs to humanity,
而不是一个国家 一个种族或一个宗教
not to a nation or a race or to a religion.
我会怡然自得
My conscience is clear.
她肯定在报告里写下了长官的名字了吗
In the report, the girl has surely given the officer's name.
是 长官
Jawohl, Herr Untergruppenführer.
汉斯雷特尔上尉
Hauptmann Hans Reiter.
他忠诚可靠
Precise and faithful.
他今天会回到基地
He is going back to his base today.
注意他
Take care of him.
马上
Right away.
是 长官
Jawohl, Herr Untergruppenführer.
汉斯雷特尔上尉 你爱上他了吗
Hauptmann Hans Reiter. You fell in love with him.
不
No.
继续 喝
Drink it.
我现在相信你已学会了喝香槟
I'm sure you've also learned to love champagne.
你每天都跟他见面 是吧
You saw him every day for two weeks.
是他来找我
He asked for me at the salon.
还有
And...
你只是张开你的大腿吗?
you just spread your legs.
我告诉过你 只有我吩咐了才能进来
I told you to come in only if I called you.
出去 再见 小姐
Get out. Good-bye, miss.
我是沃伦伯格夫人
I am Helga Wallenberg.
很久之前我娶了她
I married her a long time ago.
我得说她是个伟大的妻子
She's an excellent wife.
贤慧 忠诚
Discreet and faithful.
出去
Get out.
不 等等
No. Wait.
把她想成汉斯雷特尔
Pretend she is Hans Reiter.
你对他做了什么演示给我看…
Show me what he liked.
因为你的报告里没有
You didn't write that down in your reports.
怎么啦? 你的自尊让你做不了?
What is it? Is your pride still getting in your way?
打住
Stop that!
走开
Get out!
我没想到你会陷入愚蠢的感情漩涡中
I didn't think you'd get involved with this sentimental nonsense.
也许我高估你了
I overestimated you.
为什么 你以为我是谁
Why? Who am I in your opinion?
你的汉斯永远也不会明白你是什么
What you are your Hans will never understand.
他给你什么 你呢
Anyway, he has nothing to offer you. Do you?
看
Look at this!
现在这一切都是我的
It's all mine now.
看这 看这
And look here. Look.
你看到了吗
Look at this.
跟你一样,它会是我的
And this... it's mine too.
我要拿走任何能卖♥♥的东西
Things others dream of, I already possess!
我想让你也成为我个人梦想的一部分
I want you, too, in my private dream.
另一个幽灵 就像你的妻子
You need another ghost, like your wife?
一种欲望 你的责任
It's my wish, but your duty.
你要我失身 还是要我的全部
You want me to lose my body, my very being?
你宁愿保持现状吗
Would you rather stay as you are now'
抱着你那可怜的爱情故事
with your pitiful love affair?
我目标更高 那就是我成为国家社会党人的原因
My aims are higher. That's why I'm a National Socialist.
我有个目标 权利
I have a goal: power.
加上你 我的权利就完整了
And with you, it would be complete.
跟所有这一切比起来像什么
Compared with all this,
你的可笑的对飞行员的爱
what does your pilot's ridiculous love mean?
不是爱
It's not love.
看 我有一封他的来信
Here. I have a letter from him.
我可以毁掉它
I could destroy him.
海因斯贝格 25号♥
Heinsberg, the 25th.
我的爱 我刚到这儿
My darling, I have just arrived.
不到一小时前刚到
Not even an hour has passed since I got here,
我已经开始想你了 我需要你 我想要你
and already I feel a deep, deep need for you.
我收到信了 没经过审查
I got the letter through without its being censored.
除了你 没别人读到
Not one but you has read it.
如你所见 如果我想 我可什么都干得出来
You see, I can do anything I want.
我知道
I know.
你能熟练控制感情
You manipulate emotions...
就像我的意志力一样
as I manipulate things through willpower.
你是我的 因为我想如此
That's how I want you... with my will.
到现在为止你属于我
Now you belong to me.
你是我的了
You're mine.
说 说你是我的同谋
I want you to say you're my accomplice.
说
Say it.
说 我保护的人 我的同谋
Say it. Accomplice.
说
Say it.
说
Say it.
电影精选列表