They're too busy trying to rebuild that order which you fail to defend...
在喝茶时没有翘起你的小指头
by drinking tea without raising your little finger...
你过于关注你的手指的指甲油的颜色了
and your very chic taste in colors.
你没意识到吗
Don't you realize?
你是没有希望的一代?
You're a dead generation.
什么
What?
晚安
Good night.
国家社♥会♥主♥义♥还是如此有魅力
Yes, well, um, National Socialism has a great hold over the young.
那就是我们在1933年支持希♥特♥勒♥时所期望的 对吧
Well, after all, that's what we were hoping when we backed Hitler in '33, isn't it?
最重要的是 站在胜利一方 对吧
The most important thing is to be on the winning side.
对 站在胜利的一方 亲爱的
That's the side of history, my dear.
干杯 干杯
Prosit! Prosit!
“不接待犹太人”
Will not welcome Jews
元首问候你们每个人
From each of you, the Führer asks this...
以自己的方式为军队服务
that you wage war to the best of your ability...
为了国家社♥会♥主♥义♥的胜利
for the triumph of National Socialism...
为了德国
and of Germany.
选择内行的话会容易些
It would have been easy enough to have chosen professionals,
但是元首把他所有的热情都投入到了政♥治♥信仰中了
but the Führer has greater confidence in political faith than in technique.
如果意志坚决 就容易学得快
Where there is goodwill, technique can be quickly learnt.
就像杀人
It is rather like killing.
人们就会觉得懊悔 作呕 甚至失眠
The first time one can feel remorse, vomiting, even insomnia.
但到了第三次 就可以安稳地睡觉了
But then the third time one sleeps easily...
到了第五次 吃饭时会觉得胃口特别好
and from the fifth time on one goes to dinner with a healthy appetite.
它令人兴奋 是一种刺♥激♥
It becomes exciting, a thrill!
对你们而言也是一样的
For you too it will be like that.
嘿 希♥特♥勒♥ 嘿 希♥特♥勒♥
Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler!
同志们 脱掉制♥服♥
Kameraden, remove your uniforms.
你们现在将由第三帝国的党卫军进行一组测试
You are about to undergo group testing with S.S. men of the Third Reich.
这是为了你从自我抑制中解脱出
It will help you to get rid of your inhibitions...
更加灵活地服务于党♥国♥
and will give naturalness to your performance.
最好的会受试于另一组测试
The most qualified will be given a second examination,
一组更详细的 更明确的测试
more detailed, more specific.
这组测试是由我们的精神心理中心特意为你们而制定的
The test has been tailor-made for you by our psychosomatic center.
你们的责任在于来者不拒
Your duty is to refuse nothing...
性♥交♥ 肛♥交♥
coitus, anal coitus,
手♥淫♥ 口♥交♥
masturbation and fellatio.
立正 长官
Ready, Herr Obergruppenführer.
玩得开心 同志们
Enjoy yourselves, kameraden.
好好发挥你们的想像力
Use your imagination.
元首和祖国 需要如此
This is also a way to serve the Führer and the Fatherland.
嘿 希♥特♥勒♥ 嘿 希♥特♥勒♥
Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler!
立正
Ready!
向右转
Right face!
向前
March!
向左转 向右转 向左转 二 三 四
Left, right, left! Two, three, four!
保持间距
Keep your distance!
向左转 向右转 向左转 二 三 四
Left, right, left! Two, three, four!
向左转
Left!
保持间距
Ready!
停
Halt!
向右转
Right face!
挺胸抬头
Stand straight!
第一组 男
Group 1, men.
第二组 女
Group 2, women.
第三组 男
Group 3, men.
第四组 女
Group 4, women.
第五组 男
Group 5, men.
第六组 女
Group 6, women.
第七组 男
Group 7, men.
第八组 女
Group 8, women.
第九组 男
Group 9, men.
第十组 女
Group 10, women.
玛丽卡·乌尔里卡是从吕贝克来的
Marika Ulrika from Luebeck.
她很优秀 我得说 适应性很强
Perfect. Splendid capacity for adaptation.
奥尔嘉是从汉堡来的
Olga from Hamburg.
不
No.
玛萨是从但泽来的
Martha from Danzig.
不行
Rejected.
玛格丽塔是从莱比锡来的
Margherita from Leipzig.
批准
Approved.
丽拉是从杜塞尔多夫来的
Lela from Düsseldorf.
他是干什么的 一个吉普赛人
What is he? A gypsy.
体弱 普普通通 毫无种族特征
Weak. Mediocre. No sense of race.
她是纯种的雅利安人 是的
Are you sure she's Aryan? Yes.
真可耻!
How embarrassing.
苏珊是从柏林来的
Susan from Berlin.
勇敢 果断
Courageous, determined,
作战勇敢 坚定不移的支持国家社♥会♥主♥义♥
fearless in combat, steadfast faith in National Socialism.
批准
Approved.
还有吗 全部了 长官
Is that the lot? Jawohl, Herr Obergruppenführer.
我想问你我们该拿那些落选者怎么办
I wanted to ask, what about the rejects?
可以把女孩们送到再教育培训中心
The girls will be sent to the disciplinary and educational sections.
男人们…
The men...
亲爱的劳斯 我们不能留下任何活口
Well, my dear Rauss, we can't have bodies around that can talk.
除非他们在劳♥改♥营还有用
I thought they still might be of some use in the labor camps,
或者给施瓦布医生做实验
or for Dr. Schwab's experiments.
是你的问题 劳斯
You have one failing, Rauss.
你总想证明自己的主意高明
You always want to show that you have thought things out better than the others.
我重复一遍 按照我告诉你的做
I repeat, get rid of them!
嘿 嘿 希♥特♥勒♥ 嘿 希♥特♥勒♥
Heil! Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!
嗨 你在找谁
Hey! Who are you looking for?
什么最让你害怕 是看得见的还是看不见的
What frightens you more... what you see, or what you don't?
没什么能吓倒我们
Nothing ever frightens me.
挂在这儿的都是些过时的风景画
The paintings were removed from sight.
衰退的艺术
They were degenerate art.
表现主义 法国素材
Expressionists. French stuff.
犹太文化
Jewish culture.
不 谢谢 我喜欢喝茶
No, thank you. I'd rather have tea.
茶
Tea?
那些上层资产阶级的颓废习性
The decadent habits of the upper class.
不 正相反
No, on the contrary.
那些资产阶级的人才喝很多 我像我们的元首一样不喝
The bourgeois drink... Oh, I don't drink, like the Führer.
你们该死的势利眼的骄傲
Your damned snobbish pride.
你还没有改变
You haven't changed.
你们跟出生时一样
You're the same as when you were born.
我相信国家社♥会♥主♥义♥
I believe in National Socialism.
光信仰是不够的
Believing is not enough.
为了成为真正的国家社会党人 你必需懂得怎样超越自己的血缘
To be a real National Socialist, you have to deny yourself, your origins.
你们必须考虑方方面面
You must accept total compromise.
你们要使自己顺从
You must destroy yourself to be...
来获得重生
reborn.
解散
You may go.
再见 很高兴见到你们
Good-bye. It was nice meeting you.
我要做什么来献出自己
How can I destroy myself?
你们要顺从
By humiliation.
如何
How?
脱掉你们的内衣
Take off your panties!
快点儿
Quickly!
掀起裙子
Pull up your skirt now.
高点
Higher.
再高点!
Higher!
再高点!再高点!
Higher. Higher!
跪下
On your knees.
跪下
On your knees!
四脚趴着...爬过来
On all fours and then... crawl.
快点
Faster.
快点 快点
Fast! Fast!
再快点
Come here!
你们看
Do you see?
你们什么也不是
电影精选列表