我希望她还在看 我想如果她看的话
I hope she's still watching. I think if she watches
一路走来,她最终会感到骄傲
all the way through, she will finally be proud.
芭芭拉,我是简·克劳福德
Barbara, it's Jane Crawford.
简
Jane.
简,我们在这里
Jane, we're in here.
哦,上帝!房♥间不安全 我们得把所有人都救出来 来吧 我们走吧
Oh, God! The rooms aren't safe. We have to get everyone out. Come on. Let's go.
快点!
Hurry!
这种方式
This way.
你看,警长,
You see, Sheriff,
我是变革的推动者
I'm an agent of change.
真理的助产士
Midwife of the truth.
我是一个化身
I am an embodiment.
这听起来让人筋疲力尽
That sounds exhausting.
是啊,因为这会伤到你的小脑袋
Yeah, it's because it hurts your tiny brain.
那你为什么不给我解释一下你是个小孩子?
Then why don't you explain it to me is that you are a small child?
以一种我必须向所有人解释一切的方式?
In a way that I have to explain everything to everyone?
是的
Yes.
你真让我为难,警长
You really put me on the spot sheriff.
不过我会试试的
But I'll give it a try.
我可以让这房♥间里的人
I could have the people in this room
为了生存,对彼此做最卑鄙的事
do the most vile things to each other in order to stay alive.
他们会
And they would.
对吧?
Right?
我不感兴趣
That doesn't interest me.
看,人性就是个笑话,
See, humanity is a joke,
而你,我的朋友,是我的笑料
and you my friend are the punch line.
你是羊,我是牧羊人
You are the sheep, and I am the Shephard.
我要把你们都带到悬崖边去
And I am going to lead you all to the fucking cliff
因为你一直求我这么做
because you've been begging for it.
特里斯坦,那房♥间里没人想这样
Tristan, nobody in that room asked for this.
哦,来吧!那是他妈的狗屁
Oh, come on! That is fucking bullshit.
好吧?每个人都看
Okay? Everybody watching
是有罪的,你们都发推特,分享
is culpable, you all post, and you tweet and you share.
每个人都迫不及待地想要成为法官和陪审团的机会
Everybody jumps for the chance to be both judge and jury.
但在那个系统里,警长,你创造了一个职位空缺
But in that system, Sheriff, you've have created a job opening.
一个刽子手
An executioner.
你创造了我
You created me.
所以…
So...
你觉得你的观点已经表达清楚了吗?这是你想要的吗?
Do you feel that you have made your point? Is that what you wanted?
是的,当然,是的 伟大的工作,警长
Yeah, sure, yeah. Great job, Sheriff.
你都想好了
You've worked it all out.
如果你不介意的话
If there is no hard feelings
我很乐意邀请你去我在破弓的新小屋
I'd love to invite you up to my new cabin in Broken Bow.
我们可以带点冰的,来一发
We can pack up with some cold ones, shoot the shit.
玩一些池
Play some pool.
我想,我今天只需要和一个老家伙谈谈
I guess, all I needed today was to talk to some old fuck.
图,对吧?
Go figure, right?
特里斯坦,
Tristan,
我在问你
I am asking you
拜托!让那些孩子走吧
Please! Let those kids go.
我们怎么才能让所有人安全离开那个房♥间包括你自己?
How can we get everyone out of that room safely including yourself?
-情况不妙 -嘿!
- It's not looking good. - Hey!
有人把事情泄露出去了
Someone is letting the things out.
我知道你做了什么,警长
I see what you did there, sheriff.
轮到我了
My turn.
-这边请 -妈妈
- Right this way. - Mom.
康纳
Connor.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
嘿 你看到佐伊·赫尔了吗?
Hey. Did you see Zoe Hull in there?
她有一头脏兮兮的金发,又高又瘦
Yeah, she got dirty blond hair, she's tall, skinny--
我知道 她救了我们
I know. She saved us.
她甚至一度在外面,但她又回去帮忙了
She was even outside at one point but she went back inside to help.
女士,如果您不介意的话,我想再问您儿子几个问题
Ma'am, just a few more questions for your son, if you wouldn't mind.
这种方式
Right this way.
不管怎样,我有一个号♥码....
Anyway, I've got a number....
没有速度,也没有激♥情♥,都不是
It's not fast, and it's not furious, none of that shit.
有点像《乌龟与野兔》了
Little closer to "Tortoise & The Hare".
这就是我想要OG扭转结尾的原因,所以…
That's the reason I want the OG twist ending so...
请大家看看
please, watch and see.
就好像,在一个地方避难不安全
It's like, it's not safe to shelter in place
枪手会去不同的房♥间
that shooters are going around to the different rooms.
把孩子们集♥合♥起来,带他们来
Rounding up the kids and bringing them
去自助餐厅,那很危险 但我们得走了
to the cafeteria, and that's dangerous. But we gonna have to go.
各位,我们得起来,我们得离开这里
Everyone, we have to get up, and we've to get out of here.
安娜
Anna.
睡觉吗?
Kip?
好吧,如果我的团队没人回应,
Okay, look, if nobody from my team is responding,
可以这么说,她可能是我们的守护天使吗?
is it safe to say that this might be our guardian angel?
你能跟我谈谈吗?
Will you please talk to me?
没有?
No?
也许就像你在看我们节目的其他人一样?
Maybe like the rest of the world you're watching our show?
我已经很客气地问过一次了
I already asked nicely once.
我在这里
I'm here.
嗯,你好!
Well, hello!
你是一只小鸡
You're a chick.
亲爱的,你叫什么名字?
What's your name, sweetheart?
佐伊船体
It's Zoe Hull.
这是很眼熟
It's vaguely familiar.
所以,如果你用安娜的手♥机♥跟我说话...
So, if you are talking to me from Anna's phone...
她死了
She's dead.
嗯?
Huh?
和睡觉?
And Kip?
活着
Alive.
真希望他死了
Wishing he was dead.
你把事情搞得一团糟,佐伊,你把我的玉米片都撒了
You've really made a mess of things, Zoe, you've really pissed in my corn flakes.
你想让更多的人死吗?所以你才这么做吗?
Do you want more people to die? Is that why you did this?
不 那是我最不想要的
No. That's the last thing I want.
好吧,好
All right, well.
现在的情况是这样的
Here is what happens now.
放下手头的事,来找我
You're gonna drop whatever you're doing and you're gonna come to me.
你会乞求我的原谅
You're gonna beg for my forgiveness
这是我朋友克里斯的,因为那是他的妹妹,你刚刚把它砍了下来
and that of my friend Chris, cause that was his little sister you just cut down.
为了激励你,我每五分钟就杀一个人
And to help motivate you, I'm gonna kill one person in this room every five minutes
你不露面
you don't show your face.
佐伊,他会杀了你的
Zoe, he'll kill you.
计时现在开始
And the timer starts now.
停!停!我这就来 好吧?
Stop! Stop! I'm on my way. Okay?
你不能只是—
You can't just--
带他们离开这里,还有你自己 走吧!
Get them out of here, and yourself too. Go!
你看,我不会威胁你
See, I don't make threats.
好吧?我提供成长的机会
Okay? I provide opportunities for growth.
移♥动♥ 让开,让开,退后
Move. Out of the way, out of the way, get back.
移♥动♥ 让开,让开,快点,我们走,我们走
Move. Move, out of the way, come on, let's go, let's go.
让开,让开,让开 让开
Move it, move it, out of the way. Out of the way.
移♥动♥ 来吧 我们走吧
Move. Come on. Let's go.
快点,快点 我们走吧
Move it, move it. Let's go.
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 来吧
Move. Move. Come on.
我们走吧 移♥动♥它
Let's go. Move it.
移♥动♥
Move.
保持移♥动♥ 保持移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Keep it moving. Keep it moving. Move. Move.
请 杀了我
Please. Kill me.
我在维姬·沃尔夫逃跑的时候开枪打死了她
I shot Vicky Wolves when she was running away.
她过去总是对我微笑
She always used to smile at me.
你得为她的死付出代价
You have to pay for her murder.
还有其他人,相信我
And all the others, believe it.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
环境研究,佐伊
Tik Tock, Zoe.
我不擅长算术
I'm bad with numbers.
但是,这是不是…
But, has it been...
两分钟还是...
two minutes or...
电影精选列表