在呼吸之间,
In between breath,
把枪
take the shot.
那是...
That was...
我希望我们不会在课程开始的时候就遇到这种情况
I was hoping we wouldn't have to deal with this scenario so early in our lessons.
你还有未完成的事要处理
There is unfinished business you need to tend to.
顺其自然是很诱人的
It's tempting to let nature run its course.
肺部会充血
Lungs will fill with blood.
动物是自然死亡的,但过程是这样的
Animals die of natural death but with that process
是极端的痛苦
comes extreme pain.
这是不对的,让一只动物忍♥受…
This isn't right to let an animal suffer for a...
嘿
Hey.
佐伊
Zoe.
在这里
Here.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
慢点,亲爱的,这又不是比赛
Slow down honey, it's not a race.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
我们不是快要看到你的毕业舞会了吗?
Aren't we getting close to seeing your prom?
妈妈
Mom.
-你看到任何人了吗? -我说真的 停止
- You have anyone in your sights? - I mean it. Stop.
停止什么?
Stop what?
只是在和一个…飞
Was just talking to a... fly.
你表现得很好,孩子
You've done really good out there, kid.
我是说,那只鹿那么大,我们整个夏天都要吃鹿肉了
I mean, the size of that deer, we're gonna be eating venison all summer.
-都在一天之内 -是的
- All in a days work. - Yeah.
都在8点之前
And all before 0800.
是的
Yeah.
咖啡
Coffee.
路易斯可以等一会儿吗?
Hey, Lewis can wait a minute, huh?
为了什么?
For what?
我觉得我们得再找个人谈谈
I think we need to see somebody again.
你说的"我们"是指我吗?
And by we, you mean me?
不,我是说我们 听
No, I mean us. Listen.
每天都感觉就像刚刚发生的一样
Everyday still feels like it just happened.
亲爱的,你太生气了
And honey, you are so angry.
你是如此...
You are so...
-不! -嗨
- not! - Hey.
你的眼神
That look in your eyes.
我队里的人也有这种表情
Guys in my unit had that look.
并不是所有的事情都和战争有关
Not everything is about the war.
你把自己切断了
You're cutting yourself off
从你关心的一切
from everything you care about.
你总是那么小心翼翼
And you're so guarded all the time--
也许你能给我一本小册子让我去看看?
Maybe there's a brochure you can give me so I can go?
你才17岁就把手♥机♥给我了?
You're 17 years old and you gave up your cell phone?
想想你存了多少钱
Well, think of all the money you've saved.
脱掉我的夹克
Take off my jacket.
你走进世界
You go out into the word
没有那件夹克
without that jacket.
如果你不是真的在打仗,这对你来说应该很容易
Should be easy for you if you're really not at war.
抱歉,不是擅闯,只是进来
Sorry, not breaking, just entering.
-我敲门了 -是的 它很酷
- I did knock. - Yeah. It's cool.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
刘易斯
Lewis.
-早安,赫尔先生 -早上
- Morning, Mr. Hull. - Morning.
你知道吗,和你♥爸♥在一起的时候我是故意救你的
You know, back there with your Dad I totally saved you intentionally.
你故意救我?
You intentionally saved me?
噢,是的 我是说,这是有风险的,但是…
Oh yeah. I mean it was a calculated risk, but...
真的吗?解释一下
Really? Explain.
好吧,第一:
Well, number one:
你刚才说事情变得越来越热了
you were saying how things are getting more and more heated
你和你♥爸♥之间的秘密
between you and your pops lately.
和“B” 你知道你…
And "B". You know you were...
你从数字开始,但继续
You started with numbers but continue.
和两个:
And two:
通常我一按喇叭你就出来
you usually come out right when I honk,
但你没有,我想也许他把你逼到了绝境,所以…
but when you didn't, I assumed that maybe he had you cornered and so...
我订婚了
I engaged.
你订婚了吗?
You engaged?
-我是说他会这么说,对吧? -你订婚了,是的
- I mean that's how he would say it, right? - You engaged, yeah.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell?
罗里·莫昆,查兹·哈廷
Rory Mocun, Chaz Harting.
AJ·特纳在后面,像个混♥蛋♥砂锅
And AJ Turners in the back, like an asshole casserole.
他们就像漫游的士兵
They're like roaming soldiers
他们没有意识到他们的帝国在几天内就要崩溃了
who don't realize that their empire is crumbling in just a few days.
或者他们意识到了,完全崩溃了
Or they do realize it and they are totally freaking out.
好吧,这看起来就像他们的脸
Okay, that just like, looks like one of their faces.
你好!
Hello!
你们这些变♥态♥还是怎么的?
You freaks fucking or what?
我们知道你很受伤,罗伊
Hey, we know that you're hurting, Roy.
好吗?我们知道妈妈,她没有给你足够的拥抱
OK? We know Mommy, she didn't hug you enough.
爸爸也从没说过他为你骄傲
And Daddy never said he was proud.
我们不需要躲在典型的穴居男性的攻击性背后
We don't need to hide behind stereotypical cave male aggression.
我们向内心恐惧的小男孩伸出援手,
We reach out to that scared little boy inside,
别把他推开
don't push him away.
他们现在正把我们推下公路
They are actually pushing us off the road now.
谢谢你的家伙 保持得很好
Thanks guys. Stay well.
为什么我总是这样?
Why am I always this guy, huh?
把车开进泥土里的家伙…
Guy who pulls into the dirt...
因为你既聪明又安全
Because you're smart and safe.
-是的,嗯… -也不是个十足的混♥蛋♥
- Yeah, well... - And not a total asshole.
我讨厌这样的我
I hate that about me.
那边是克里斯·杰里克吗?
Is that Chris Jelick over there?
他是不是做了什么他妈的奇怪的事?
Is he doing something completely fucking weird?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Then yes.
没事的,让它休息一分钟
It's fine, just let it rest a minute.
是的,这就是Chris Jelick
Yeah, now, that's Chris Jelick.
因为那绝对是特里斯坦的车
'Cause that is definitely Tristan Voy's rapemobile.
今天我们会看到各种愚蠢的东西
We'll see all kinds of dumb stuff today.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
喂?高级恶作剧的一天
Hello? Senior prank day.
所以游泳队长会叫人把泰国菜送到班上
So the swim captain will have Thai food delivered to class
贝琪·沃恩会在礼堂附近布置她自♥制♥的滑梯
and Becky Vaughn will set up her home-made slip'n'slide near the auditorium.
有小车的人会把车停在大厅里
And someone with a tiny car will try to park it inside the lobby.
天啊,还有更蠢的求偶舞
God, and even stupider turn of promposals.
是的 是的 我知道 正确的
Yeah. Yeah. I know. Right.
电子战
Ew.
-你现在就可以试试 -什么?喜欢…吗?
- You can try it now. - What? Like..?
引擎
The engine.
哦,是的 是的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
这是什么,中学吗?
Okay, what is this, middle school?
他妈的
Fuck.
这是废话
This is bullshit.
巨大的人 当我在照片里
Giant person. When I'm in pictures.
尽管我真的很小 但没人需要知道
Even though I'm actually really small. But no one needs to know that.
现在再见
Bye now.
等待 你要去哪里?
Wait. Where are you going?
您的储物柜在这边
Your locker is this way.
我知道我的储物柜在哪 你没听见门铃响吗?
Yeah, I know where my locker's at. Didn't you hear the bell?
你的储物柜在年鉴办公室旁边我需要你帮我找找新的布局
Your locker is by the Yearbook office and I need your eye for some new layouts.
-好吧,能等到午饭后吗? -当然
- Okay, can it wait till after lunch? - Yeah, of course.
-你真的很奇怪 -我只是压力太大了
- You're being really weird. - I'm just stressed out.
也许我就不该同意编辑这该死的东西
Maybe I should've never agreed to edit the damn thing--
好,看 记住,路易斯,这是高中
Okay, look. Just remember, Lewis, this is High School.
这里发生的一切在现实世界中都不重要 明白了吗?
Nothing that happens here matters in the real world. Got it?
-是的 -好 待会儿见
- Yeah. - Good. I'll see you later.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
告诉我这是不是很糟糕
Yo, tell me if this sucks.
-是你吗? -是的
- Is that you? - Yeah.
-谁和你合得来?-还我
- Who's harmonizing with you? - Also me.
我出了一条新轨道
I got a new track out.
电影精选列表