进了树林 待到警♥察♥来 你很好
Into the woods. Stay until the cops come. You're good.
如果可以,确保他们都出去了
And make sure they're out if you can.
-单身文件 -好
- Single file. - Good.
耶茨先生吗?
Mr. Yates?
是的
Yeah.
我得到了你 一次一条腿
I got you. One leg at a time.
哦,我的上帝
Oh my Lord.
-他们录下来了? -不,是现场直播 现在发生
- They recorded this? - No, it's live. Happening now.
-你怎么找到这个的? -在学校的社交网页上
- How did you find this? - It's on the school social page.
刘易斯
Lewis.
建一堵墙并不难
It's not that hard to build a wall.
特里斯坦
Tristan.
来了
Coming.
-我们出名了吗?-没有
- Are we famous yet? - Not yet.
好吧
Okay.
是吗?
Yes?
允许我杀了他们吗?
Permission to kill these?
他们是无用的
They're useless.
求你了,你已经伤害她够多了
Please, you've hurt her enough.
你听说过T4手术吗?
Have you heard of operation T4?
希♥特♥勒♥下令对残疾人进行安乐死
Hitler ordered mercy killings on the disabled
因为他不想让他们的畸形感染优等种族
because he didn't want their deformities to infect the master race.
好事情是...
Good thing is...
我们不是纳粹
We're not Nazis.
这要花很长时间
This is gonna take too long.
我应该提醒其他同学吗?
Should I warn another class?
我不知道,我只是…
I don't know, I just...
你对吧?得到这个 好吧
You all right? Got this. Okay.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell?
放松 好吧?它的早期
Relax. All right? It's early.
但并不意外
But not unexpected.
安娜,你能帮我弄清楚吗?
Anna, can you please figure this out for me?
-复♥制♥ -继续前进!
- Copy that. - Keep it moving!
我在它
I'm on it.
把它们都放下,排成一行
Leave it all and line up.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
伊莎贝尔,把钱包放下 你回来的时候它还在这儿
Isabelle, leave your purse. It will still be here when you get back.
你到底在干什么,小姐?
What the hell are you doing, Missy?
我好像有张通行证
I think that I have a pass here somewhere.
电气室吗?除了我谁也不许进去
For the electrical room? Nobody but me is allowed in it.
这是什么意思?他们不知怎么弄到了吗?
What the hell does that mean? Did they get to it somehow?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
恶作剧?
Pranking?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 假警报 回到你们的教室
All right. False alarm everyone. Back in your classrooms.
你逃不掉的
You're not getting away that easy.
来吧!你想死吗?走吧!
Come on! You wanna die? Go!
- - - - - -来吧 -好的 好吧
- Come on. - Okay. Okay.
嘿,你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
也许如果我能到办公室,我可以做个通知
Maybe if I can get to the office I can make an announcement.
等等,佐伊!应该由我来做这件事
Wait, Zoe! I should be the one to do that.
警长,如果有人在学校开枪
Sheriff, if someone shooting at the school--
你是对的 如果是枪手,我们马上行动
You're right. If it's an active shooter we go in immediately.
这混♥蛋♥拿枪指着孩子们
This fucker holds the kids at gunpoint.
等等,汤姆,如果你告诉我这些孩子
Wait, Tom, if you telling me these kids
在学校里给父母打电♥话♥吗
are calling their parents from inside the school
说他们被
and saying that they are being held by--
我知道你不怕进去 我想进去
I know you're not afraid to go in. I wanna go in.
但是…它只是…
But... it's just...
听着,让我说完!
Look, let me finish!
如果这更像是人♥质♥事件而不是枪手所为
If this is more of a hostage situation than an active shooter
然后我们牵制,谈判,
then we contain, negotiate,
等着领头的队伍,不然其他人都失败了
and wait for the lead team before all else fails.
期末项目几天后到期
Final projects are due in a few days.
我对我看到的工作印象很深刻
Really impressed with the work I've been seeing.
哦,上帝
Oh, Goodness.
希望你们已经保存了你们的成果
Hopefully you guys have saved your work.
出去!
Get outside!
出去!校园枪击案 我们走吧!
Get outside! There's school shooting. Let's go!
-操!-哦,大便 我们走吧!
- Fuck! - Oh, shit. Let's go!
他妈的!
Fuck!
去你♥妈♥的♥,贝基!
Fuck you, Becky!
警长,我就在一英里外,你不能叫我不进去
Sheriff, I'm a mile away, you can't tell me not to go in.
听我说,汤米
Listen to me, Tommy.
如果听起来像是我在对你发号♥施令那是因为我确实是
If it sounds like I'm pulling rank on you it's because I am.
弗农是你的地盘但这是我的地盘,好吗?
Now Vernon is your town but it's my county, okay?
你不是那个有家人在里面的人
You're not the whose with family in there.
是的 我明白你的意思,汤米 我知道你侄子在里面
Yes. I hear you, Tommy. I know your nephew's in there.
但你如果你有一支快速进入的队伍你会害死所有人的
But you if you have fast an entry team you gonna get everybody killed.
还有两分钟就到 再等他妈一分钟
Now I'm two minutes away. Just, hold out for just a goddamn minute.
我们可以...汤姆?汤米?
We could...Tom? Tommy?
混♥蛋♥!
Son of a bitch!
他挂了电♥话♥吗?
He hung up?
他一心想马上进去
He's hellbent on going in immediately.
在这里 带我们离开这鬼地方,好吗?
Here. Get us the hell outta here, will you?
我们走吧 走了
Let's go. Go.
-他们肯定都是这么做的 -是的,我们看到了
- Surely they all follow it. - Yes, we see them.
好吧,他们会把警灯和警笛都关着直到我们知道是不是真的
Okay, they're gonna keep their lights and sirens off until we know if it's real.
-这是真实的 -好的
- It's real. - Okay.
我们已经确认 大楼里有活跃的枪手
We have confirmation. There are active shooters in the building.
他们杀了抢劫
They killed Rob.
是的 我在这里 我只是…我需要…
Yes. I'm here. I just... I need to...
尽快发布封锁通知?
make a lock down announcement as quickly as possible?
是的,我们会保持通话 把这个
Yes, we'll keep the line open. Take this.
好吧
Okay.
注意了,老师们,同学们
Attention, faculty and students.
我们被封锁了 重复一遍,我们已进入戒备状态
We are in lock down. I repeat we are in lock down.
请按照学校的安全手册进行操作
Please just follow your school safety manuals for instructions
我们把它锁起来,等待进一步通知 谢谢你!
as we put it in the lock down until further notice. Thank you.
警官,我们现在还有什么需要做的吗?
Officer, is there anything else we should be doing right now?
嘿,你得开慢点!
Hey, you need to slow down!
不是我的问题,好吗?他们在自助餐厅
I'm not the problem, okay? They are at the cafeteria.
我们知道!
We know that!
回到你的房♥间呆着,直到
Get back to your home room and stay put until--
哦,狗屎
Oh, shit.
他妈的 伙计们,大家都没事吧?
Fuck. Guys, everyone all right?
-是的 -好的 好吧 等一等
- Yes. - All right. Okay. Hold on.
好吧 封锁意味着我们待在原地,锁好门
Okay. Lock down means we stay put, lock the door.
艾玛,你能把门锁上吗?
Emma, can you lock the door please?
把百叶窗关上
Close the window blinds.
靠在看不见的墙上 每个人都去那堵墙
Get against the wall that isn't in view. Everyone go to that wall.
和保持安静
And keep quiet.
就是这样 进来吧 不断 文件中
That's it. Come on in. Keep coming. File in.
嘿,我们是好的 没关系
Hey, we're okay. It's all right.
如果办公室宣布封锁
If the office announces the lock down
那他们就去办吧 警方已接到通知
then they're on it. Police have been notified.
这是Tarsy 我需要所有可用单位到弗农中♥央♥高中…
This is Tarsy. I need all available units to Vernon Central High...
-先生!先生!-好基♥督♥!
- Sir! Sir! - Good Christ!
汤米!
Tommy!
-汤姆,你听到了吗? -有警员受伤,我们需要医护人员
- Tom, you read me? - There are officers down, we need medics.
警♥察♥在这里 有个女警♥察♥叫救护车
Police are here. Some lady cop's calling for an ambulance.
好了!
Nice!
是的!第三阶段开始了 然后呢?
Yes! The phase three begins. And?
我们刚在第二频道新闻上被嘲笑了
We just got teased on the Channel 2 News.
他们放了我们的频道了吗?
Are they airing our stream yet?
不
No.
主播说他们打算在现场直播
The anchor said they plan to go live from out-front.
大家好,这是内部直播
Hello, this is live from inside.
没人想看你那狗屁记者
Nobody wants to see your bullshit reporter.
电影精选列表