Put this on or you will be putting a life at risk.
穿上吧要不然你就有危险了
'Cause l... I'm not gonna leave you here,OK?
因为我... 我不会把你留在这的 好吧?
And you...you got a really good kid there.
而且你... 你还有个乖孩子
Come on,you fuck.
快来吧 你♥他♥妈♥的
Come on. I've got you.
来吧 我扶着你呢
I love you.
我爱你
Crocs like the scent of dogs. He should cross last.
鳄鱼喜欢狗的味道 它应该最后一个过去
OK.
好的
Promise me you'll take care of him.
答应我你会照顾好他的
Promise.
我答应你
Alright.
好的
Kate?
凯特?
Do you still... Pete!
你还... Pete
Go. Go! Get 'em outta here. Oh,shit.
快 快! 快带他们离开 噢 该死的
Come on,let's go! Let's go! Come on,it's on!
快 我们走 走 快点 它上钩了
OK. Get 'em in,mate.
好的 快让他们下水 老兄
Yeah,right. You just get in there.
是的 对 就从那儿下
Don't worry about your mum. And swim like hell!
别担心你妈 死命地游就行了
Go. Get in there and go.
快 下去快游
That's it. Go.
就是这样的 快
Go. Swim! Swim!
快 快游啊! 快游!
Don't worry. I've got you.
别担心 有我在
Swim! Hurry! It's not gonna hold!
游啊! 快点! 快撑不住了!
Kate,move it!
凯特 快走!
Come on! Hurry! Go!
快! 快点! 快!
You're OK,Sherry. Go! That's it! Go!
你能行的 希尔 快! 对了! 快!
Move!
快走!
Kate,you gotta move it!
凯特 快逃啊!
It's not gonna hold!
快撑不住了
Mum!
妈妈!
Can you see Sherry? She's there.
看到希尔了吗? 她在那呢
Kate! Kate!
凯特! 凯特!
Kate,it's loose!
凯特 它松了!
I don't know where it is. Swim! Swim!
我不知道它在哪里 快游啊! 快游!
Sherry!
希尔!
Wait!
等等!
Go after them!
跟着他们呢!
Head upriver. We'll meet you there. Go!
朝上游去 我们在那里会面 快!
OK. Go!
好的 – 出发!
We'll catch up with you. Get outta here. Go! Go!
我们会跟上你的 快离开这 快! 快!
Kate!
凯特!
Kate! Kate!
凯特! 凯特!
Kate!
凯特!
Kate.
凯特!
Kate!
凯特!
Kate!
凯特!
Kate!
凯特!
Kate.
凯特!
Russell!
罗素!
Russell!
罗素!
Simon,wait up!
西蒙 等一下!
Simon!
西蒙!
Kevin,come here.
凯文 过来
Kevin,come here,you little shit!
过来 该死的小东西
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin?
凯文?
Kevin?
凯文?
Kevin?
凯文?
Kevin. Come here,boy.
凯文 过来 小子
Kevin. Come on.
凯文 过来
Arggh!
啊!
Jesus.
上帝
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin!
凯文!
Kevin,come here.
凯文 过来
Kevin!
凯文!
Kevin,come here.
凯文 过来
I said come here,you little shit.
我叫你过来 你个小混帐
Kevin!
凯文!
Kevin! Kevin,get back here!
凯文! 凯文 快回来!
No,no! No!
不 不! 不!
No! Get out of here!
不! 走开!
No!
不!
Come on,you fuck! Come on!
过来啊 该死的! 过来啊!
No.
不
No!
不!
Hey! Hey!
啊! 啊!
Hey! Hey!
啊! 啊!
Hey!
啊!
Oh,fuck.
噢 去你♥妈♥的♥
Arrgh!
嘿!
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿!
Hey.
嘿
What did you think of the tour?
旅途感觉怎样啊?
I was thinking I'm probably gonna spend a little more time at home.
当时我想我可能要在家多呆一阵了
Thanks.
谢谢
# Never smile at a crocodile
# 永远别对鳄鱼微笑 #
# No,you can't get friendly with a crocodile
# 不 你没法和一只鳄鱼友好相处 #
# Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
# 不要被它热情的露齿微笑蒙蔽 #
# He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin
# 他是在想你在他的肚里有多合适 #
# Never smile at a crocodile
# 永远别对鳄鱼微笑 #
# Never dip your hat and stop to talk a while
# 永远别摘下帽子停下来聊会天 #
# Never run Walk away
# 永远别跑 要走开 #
# Say goodnight,not good day
# 要说晚安 不要说祝你好运 #
# Clear the aisle and never smile at Mr Crocodile
# 清扫过道而且永远不要对坏人微笑 #
# You may very well be well-bred
# 你可能教养良好 #
# Lots of etiquette in your head
# 你总是记得遵守礼节 #
# But there's always some special case
# 但是总是会有特别的情况 #
# Time or place
# 特别的时间或是地点 #
# To forget etiquette
# 让你忘繁文缛节 #
# For instance
# 比如说哦 #
# If you meet a sad crocodile
# 要是你遇到一只疯狂的鳄鱼 #
# Who looks sad and lonely and mild
# 看起来又疯狂 又孤独 又温和 #
# He's just hungry That you can bet
# 你确定他只是刚好饿了 #
# It's the time to forget etiquette
# 这时候就该忘掉成规 #
# Be careful
# 小心 #
# Never smile at a crocodile
# 永远别对鳄鱼微笑 #
# No,you can't get friendly with a crocodile
# 不 你不能和鳄鱼友好相处 #
# Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
# 不要被它热情的露齿微笑蒙蔽 #
# He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin
# 他是在想你在他的肚里有多合适 #
# Never smile at a crocodile
# 永远别对鳄鱼微笑 #
# Never dip your hat and stop to talk a while
# 永远不要摘下帽子然后停下来聊会天 #
# Don't be rude Never mock
# 永远不要嘲弄他人 #
# Throw a kiss,not a rock
# 给人一个吻 而不是丢去一块石头 #