Hey,what are they waiting for?
嘿 他们在等什么?
Keep watching.
接着看
Oh,my God. Oh,my gosh!
噢 天哪 噢 我的天啊!
What was that? You right there,love?
那是什么东西? 你看到了 亲爱的?
Look at the size of the bastard.
看看那个畜生的体积
Don't you worry. He's already got his lunch.
别害怕 他都已经有午餐了
God,that's amazing.
天哪 太不可思议了
Are you right? How often does it do that?
你还好吧? 它多久会这样来一次?
Every day at 2:00.
每天中午2点
Wow. Every day at 2:00? Yep.
哇噢 每天中午2点? 对啊
And how high do they jump?
他们能跳多高?
Oh,they can jump right out. They use their tails to propel them.
噢 他们能直接跳出来 借助尾巴的助推力
I mean,sometimes they come right up to you.
我是说有时候他们会直接跳到你面前
So,it could come into the boat,right?
这么说来 他们能直接跳进船里了?
It could come into the boat?
它能跳进船里来?
You'll be right,so long as you don't go in the water.
只要你不下水 他们是有可能这么做的
I'm not planning on it,I tell you that.
告诉你 我可不会这么做的
There's a salty.
那儿有只海水鳄鱼
They're so still.
他们很平静
Check this out. That's great. That's great!
看看这个 太棒了 太棒了!
Dad,imagine if it bit you.
爸爸 想象一下如果它咬到你的话
It's amazing.
太不可思议了
It's so still.
这么安静
Looks young,though,doesn't it? I guess that's how they catch...
但是看起来岁数不大 不是吗? 我觉得这就是为什么他们...
Looks handsome.
看起来很漂亮
Oh. There he goes.
哦 他跑了
Alright,the species that we're looking at today,
好了 我们今天看到的物种
the saltwater crocodile,
海水鳄鱼
is probably the most dangerous member of the crocodilian family.
很可能是鳄鱼家族最危险的一种
They're pretty much living dinosaurs,
他们几乎相当于活恐龙
who have been perfecting their hunting skills
在过去2亿年中
over 200 million years.
积累下了完美的捕猎技术
So they can swim underwater at up to 20 miles an hour
他们能在水下以20英里每小时的速度前进
without making a ripple on the surface.
而让水面一点波纹都没有
And they can burst out to attack with incredible speed.
而且它们也会以惊人的速度跳出来突袭你
They're also known to watch their prey and learn their habits.
它们还会观察猎物并且摸清猎物的习性 这一点也很出名
In fact,you can see this bloke looking at us now.
实际上 你们可以看到这个小家伙正看着我们呢
So if any of you are camping up here near a river and you need water...
如果你们谁要想在这河附近野营的话 需要碰水的话...
It's got teeth like your mother.
它的牙跟你妈妈的一样
..make sure you do so at a different time every day
...最好保证你是每天不同的时间来的
because the croc will learn your routine.
因为鳄鱼会摸清你的习惯
You might wanna avoid that.
你们可不想这样吧
Croc gets a hold of you and he can't swallow you in one go,
鳄鱼抓到你了没法一口吞下你
he will literally tear you to pieces.
它会逐步的把你撕碎
Super.
太厉害了
Allen,can you imagine? So how big do they grow?
阿伦 你能想象得到吗? 那么他们能长到多大啊?
Well,that one there was a little one,
那只算小的
but they can grow from 20 to 25 feet long,
不过它们能长到20到25英尺长
weigh up to two tonne.
重约两公吨♥
There have been stories of bigger ones,
有一些大鳄鱼的传说
but the crocs that we're looking at today are just as dangerous.
但我们今天看到的鳄鱼就已经很危险了
Are there many attacks on people?
它们袭击人的事例多吗?
Tourists,occasionally.
偶尔会有游客
That was in poor taste.
品味太低级了
I'll bet.
我敢打赌
Don't worry,ma'am. We're perfectly safe on this boat.
别担心 女士 我们在这船上很安全
They won't attack anything bigger than they are.
它们不会袭击比它们大的物体
How big is this boat? Yeah.
这船有多大? 对啊
Big enough. Sure. Whatever.
够大了 当然 无所谓了
Lighten up a little,will you?
别紧张 好吗?
Right. The bigger the better,if you ask me.
没错 如果你问我 我觉得越大越好
Aren't you beautiful,hey?
你难道不漂亮吗?
Do you love me? Do you love me?
你喜欢我吗? 你喜欢我吗?
Give me a kiss. Give me a kiss.
亲我 亲我
Got a Wet One? Oh,yeah.
给我拿个湿的? 好的
Jesus. Anyone complain about the flies yet?
上帝啊 都没有人投诉这些苍蝇吗?
That was your one shot.
你抱怨一次了啊
That wasn't a complaint. That was a question.
这不是抱怨 只是一个问题
How long are you out here,anyway? Oh,just a few days.
你来这儿多久了? 噢 没几天
Alice Springs after this,then home.
这个完了去爱丽斯泉市 然后回家
Where's that?
家在哪儿?
Chicago.
芝加哥
I'm a travel writer for a magazine.
我是一家杂♥志♥的旅游写手
Sounds like the life.
听起来很有趣
How about you? You travel a lot?
你呢? 经常旅游?
Never left the Territory.
从来没离开过北领地
You're kidding,right?
你在开玩笑 对吧?
Why would I wanna leave all this?
为什么我要舍弃这些呢?
It's amazing watching people's faces the first time they come out here.
看每个人第一次到这里的表情是很奇妙的一件事
You might wanna...take your seat.
你也许愿意...坐在座位上
Gets a bit hairy around this bend.
拐弯时候 有点危险的
Aye,aye,captain.
是的 没错 船长
Sher,did you know this is the oldest landscape in the world?
希尔 你知不知道只是世界上最古老的风景?
Absolutely ancient.
非常远古
Dad,you can be so boring sometimes.
爸爸 你有时候有点烦
Man and One,two...
人 一个 两个...
I got you.
我赢了
Did you see that?!
你看到了吗?!
No.
没有
Yee-hoo! Whoo-hoo!
吔 唬! 唬唬
Oh,my gosh. They're stopping.
噢 我的天啊 他们停下来了
Oooh!
噢!
Keep your shirt on,cunt-face.
稳住 娘娘腔
Katie. Good day,Neil.
凯蒂 好啊 尼尔
Oi.
嗷
Bloody charming. There's ladies present.
真该死 这儿有女士在呢
Sorry,ladies.
对不起 女士们
Sorry about that,folks. This shouldn't take a minute.
游客们 很抱歉 不会耽误大家太久的
Oooh! Mate,I'm at work.
哦! 伙计 我在工作
Katie,we're just saying g'day to the tourists,yeah?
凯蒂 我们只是想对游客们问声好 嗯?
G'day,tourists. Tourists.
玩得愉快 游客们 游客们
Yeah,you can take the photo,darlin'.
对 你可以拍照 亲爱的
Oooh,please. Pop it out.
哦 来吧 摆个造型
Hope you brought your microscope!
希望你带来了显微镜!
Alright,you've acquainted yourself with the tourists.
好了 你们已经和游客们打过招呼了
Now would you acquaint yourself with the other end of the river?
现在何不去跟河那头打声招呼呢?
Come on,mate. Let's just fuck off,eh?
来吧 伙计 我们还是滚蛋吧 嗯?
No,hang on.
不 等等
I just wanna know why Miss Captain Katie Coo here
我只是想知道为什么凯蒂船长小姐在这儿发号♥施令
is acting so high and mighty these days.
这些天都那么趾高气扬的
What is it,Katie? Why won't you have a bar of me,sweet?
怎么了 凯蒂? 为什么不和我喝一杯 亲爱的?
Excuse me,son,the young lady asked you politely to remove yourself.
对不起 小子 这位小姐非常礼貌地请你离开
We'd like to get on with our tour.
我们希望能继续游览
Fuck me,it's John fuckin' Wayne. This is the tour,John.
该死 是该死的约翰 韦恩 这就是游览 约翰
Me and Col,we're the wildlife.
我和Col 我们就是野生生物
Hello.
你们好
We're ducks! I'm gonna keep this simple for you.
我们是鸭子! 我来把事情简单地解决掉
I'm gonna count to three and ask you to leave.
我数到三请你们离开
What the fuck are you gawking at,four-eyes?
你♥他♥妈♥的傻看什么 四眼?
One. I don't know.
1 我不知道
I got the brochure but it didn't say anything about assholes.
我有个旅行指南 但是里面没提到有混♥蛋♥
He's a poofter,mate. Two.
他是个娘娘腔 伙计 2
I'm not kidding,mate.
我没有开玩笑 伙计
Bullshit,Katie.
别废话 凯蒂
Fuck!
该死!
Oooh! Whoa!
哦! 哇!
Jeez...
呀...
Get out!
走开!
You right there,mate?
你在那儿呆着吧 伙计
Sorry about that,folks. Unbelievable.
对不起 游客们 难以置信