Hot as hell out there,huh?
外面热的像蒸笼 不是吗?
Well,well,well,well.
哎呀 哎呀 哎呀
How are we today,young man? What can I do you for?
今天来点什么啊 年轻人? 要点什么?
Jeez,it must be cosy in that suit. Hey?
天呐 穿着那件西服应该很爽的吧?
Oh. Yeah. No,the airport lost all my bags.
噢 对了 不是 机场的人把我的包弄丢了
Well,it's gonna be a real scorcher today.
今天可是个大热天啊
Yeah. No kidding.
没错 不开玩笑了
I'm supposed to catch a boat cruise from here...?
我今晚要赶一艘游览船...?
A few years back you'd be lucky to see any tourists up here at all.
几年以前 在这里看见游客都是稀奇事了
Yeah. Too remote for most people.
是啊 对大多数人来说 这里太偏远了
It's changing pretty quickly,I can tell you.
可以告诉你 这儿变化可是很快的
Right. Uh,can I get a coffee,please? Real strong.
没错 呃 给我杯咖啡好吗? 浓郁一点
Two sugars. How about a "cappuccino"?
加双份糖 "卡布其诺"怎么样?
Give the new machine a work-out.
让那台新机器试试身手
Phil. Hey.
菲利 嘿
What's going on,man?
怎么样了 伙计?
How's Chicago?
芝加哥那边的事怎么样了?
Everything's fine,
一切都好
except for the fact that they lost my bags at the airport
除了 机场的人把我的包弄丢了
and my computer was in my bag and I need my computer to finish the article,
包里有我的电脑 我写那稿子还要用的
so could you call Greg at the office and tell him what happened
你能不能给办公室的Greg打个电♥话♥ 告诉他这事
'cause I really need someone to track down those bags for me.
我真的需要有人帮我把包找回来
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
Hello? Can you hear me?
喂? 能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me now? Phil?
现在能听到我说话吗? 菲利?
Get outta there. Can you hear me now?
给我出来 现在能听到吗?
Hey,can you hear me? Hey. There you are.
嘿 听的见吗? 嘿 好了
No,no,the service here sucks.
不 不 这里信♥号♥♥很差(service也有服务的意思)
Oh,no. Oh,no,it's over. Yeah,she went back last week.
噢 不 噢 不 都结束了 是 她上周回来的
Whatever.
无所谓了
Why do you think I took this shitty job?
你觉得我为什么要接这个恶心活儿?
Hello?
喂?
Shit.
妈的
Jesus Christ.
上帝
There you go. Real strong.
你要的 非常浓郁
It's on the house.
算在房♥费里了
Oh,thanks. Thanks a lot.
哦 谢谢 谢谢了
Hey,nice picture.
嘿 图片不错
That silly bugger will think twice about going swimming at night,hey?
那个傻小子以后晚上出去游泳可得三思了 不是吗?
Tickets. Dad,have you got the tickets?
验票 爸爸 票在你那儿吗?
Tickets.
验票
That's two. Two adults,one child.
两张 两张大人票 还有个小孩儿
Cheers. Just in the middle there.
太好了 就坐中间那儿吧
Wow. It's so low.
喔 好低啊
Yeah. Big one looks safer.
对啊 大的看起来更有安全感
Better you than me. OK.
对你来说更好 好了
So one of the rules of my tour
我们游览的其中一条规则就是
is that you only have one chance to complain about the heat and the flies.
你只能抱怨一次天气的炎热和苍蝇
Nice to meet ya.
很高兴认识你
They're a fact of life up here
这儿的生活就这样
and whingeing about them all day isn't gonna make them disappear.
抱怨并不能解决问题
Simon. Get a hold of those flies.
西蒙 去把那些苍蝇都抓住
Might have to kick you off the boat,mate.
还是把你踢下船吧 伙计
Ticket?
票呢?
Oh,I got one. Trust me.
哦 我有的 相信我
Come on,mate.
快 朋友
You got two tickets there,sir.
你有两张票 先生
Oh,no,no,no. Just me. No worries.
噢 不 不 不 就我一个 没关系的
Sit anywhere you like.
随便坐
Jesus!
天哪!
We're on bush time now,so should have youse back around 5:00. Or 6:00.
我们现在得遵守丛林时间了 我们得在5点或6点左右回来
She's your kid,and you kind of promised her crocodiles.
她是你的孩子 你答应要给她看鳄鱼的
Honey,it's a two-hour tape.
亲爱的 这可以录两个小时的
I'll get footage,OK?
我会拿胶片的 好吗?
Oh! Here we go.
噢! 我们出发了
Maybe we'll see those crocodiles.
也许我们能看到那些鳄鱼
Welcome to Ryan's Wildlife Cruises.
欢迎参加莱恩的野生巡游
My name's Kate Ryan
我叫凯特 莱恩
and I'm gonna be your tour guide today,
今天由我来担任你们的导游
in case you hadn't figured that out.
只是以防有人还不知道
This is my business partner,Kevin.
这是我的工作伙伴 凯文
Say good day,Kev.
问好 凯文
Yes,you are. Oh,my God,you're so cute.
是啊 你在问好 噢 天哪 你太可爱了
Honey,we should get a dog.
亲爱的 我们应该养只狗
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Thought you were a cat person.
我还以为你喜欢猫呢
Anyone have any questions?
有人有什么问题吗?
Alright,let's go check out some crocs.
好了 我们去看看鳄鱼吧
The Northern Territory is home to the biggest population
北领地是世界上
of saltwater crocodiles in the world,
栖居海水鳄鱼最多的地方
spread throughout several large tidal river systems.
贯穿好几大感潮河系
The State covers a landmass double the size of Texas
这个州覆盖的陆地面♥积♥有两个德克萨斯州大
but we have a population of only 200,000 people.
却只有20万人口
As you can imagine,we all have pretty big backyards.
你们可以想象 我们的后院有多大
Excuse me. Excuse me?
不好意思 打扰一下
Hi there. Hi. I'm Gwen.
嗨 对了 嗨 我是格文
Hi. Hi,Gwen. Would you mind...?
嗨 嗨 格文 你介不介意...?
Oh,no. Sure,help yourself. No,no.
噢 不介意 当然 随便拿 不是 不是
Sorry,it's,um...
不好意思 是 呃...
It's the smoke. It's... it's kind of wafting.
是烟 它... 飘过来了
Right. Shite. OK. Story of my life!
知道了 真不好意思 好吧 我老是忘记!
I'll,um,go down the back.
那我 呃 去后边坐
Oh,thank you so much. Thank you. That's OK.
噢 太谢谢你了 谢谢 不客气
Really appreciate that. Thanks a lot.
真的很感谢 谢谢
Right.
好了
Come here. Where's the zoom on this?
到这儿来 调焦的在哪儿?
You don't need the zoom. There it is,there.
不用调焦距的 在这儿 这儿
Come on,darling.
快点 亲爱的
OK. Smile.
好了 笑一笑
Hmm. Oh,Sher.
嗯 噢 希尔
What are you doing? Look at that. Oh,darling. Don't pull a face.
你在干什么啊? 你看看 噢 亲爱的 别扮鬼脸
Why do you always pull a face? Excuse me?
你干嘛老是扮鬼脸? 打扰一下
Do you want me to take a photo of the family?
要不要我帮你们来张全家福?
Yeah,that...that'd be super. Yeah?
好啊 太...太棒了 好的?
That would be good. Thank you. Thanks very much.
太好了 谢谢 非常感谢
The big button? Yeah,just that one there.
最大的那个按钮? 对 就是那个
OK. Here we go.
好了 开拍
Oh,that's beaut.
噢 太漂亮了
That is a beautiful camera. Thank you.
这相机真的很漂亮 过奖
Yeah,is that new? Oh,yes.
是新的吗 噢 是的
I got it for Christmas. Yeah,nice. Cute little snapper.
是我的圣诞礼物 是啊 很漂亮 可爱的小甲鱼
I mean,she's no,um...digital SLR,
我是说 她不是...数码相机
which is single lens reflex.
单眼反光照相机
I got a 25mm lens. I got a 35mm,right through to a 155mm.
有25毫米的镜头 从35毫米能伸展到155毫米
Doubler pushes it out to 300mm,but who's counting?
加倍装置能使它延伸到300毫米长 但是谁又在乎这个呢?
I know I'm not. Well,that's very impressive.
我不会的 东西很不错
It is indeed. Guess how much.
确实是 猜猜多少钱
Man,it's like,you know,the "African Queen".
天哪 有点像"非洲女王"
It's hot and horny and I just wanna get naked.
又热又冲动 我只想一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
I could come into the room.
能进到一间房♥子里去
You know,we could do that. Do you want to sit somewhere else?
你知道 咱们可以做那个 你是不是想上别地儿坐着?
I like sitting next to you. No. Do you want to sit there?
我就想坐你旁边 不 你想做那边吗?
No. There's a spare seat. Sit there.
不想 那边还有一个空位 去坐那儿吧
I paid for this seat. You're bugging me. Sit there.
这个座位我付钱了 你烦到我了 坐那边去
What,with the lrish girl? Really,no,it's sexual harassment.
怎么了 跟爱尔兰姑娘一块儿? 我说真的 不是 这属于性骚扰
With the lrish girl? No,just sit here.
跟爱尔兰姑娘一块儿? 不是 你坐那边去
You can't make everybody move to the back of the boat.
你不能叫每个人都坐船后边吧
No. Enough already with the sex talk.
不能 不许再谈性了
OK? OK? OK? It's not your boat.
行吗? 行吗? 行吗? 这又不是你的船
Shite! It's hot,isn't it?
该死! 太热了 不是吗?